• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sorry but the vote that said Goku doesn't have reactive power level should be discounted, it's entirely going against the character's profile.

That's like if i voted for Goku because her lasso doesn't have any hax, it goes against the profile.

Also yeah, they are more or less equal in skill, that's why reactive power level and analytical was a rather big advantage for Goku in an attrition war IMO.

Dragomer said:
I'm sorry but the vote that said Goku doesn't have reactive power level should be discounted, it's entirely going against the character's profile.

That's like if i voted for Goku because her lasso doesn't have any hax, it goes against the profile.
Yea that stuff should be discussed in a CRT not here imo. Plus RPL isn't exactly Goku's win con or anything, at least not his only one.

Reactive power level would stay on Goku's page anyway. Because Zenkai. It's not ignoring the profile because nobody is saying he doesn't have the ability through Zenkais.

The real cal howard said:
Reactive power level would stay on Goku's page anyway. Because Zenkai. It's not ignoring the profile because nobody is saying he doesn't have the ability through Zenkais.
Pretty sure Zenkai are considered a different thing.

Also he said Goku doesn't have reactive evolution at all, that's against the profile even if we suddenly unofficial change it (the justification for it on the profile isn't for Zenkais at all until the second half, because Zenkai don't happen mid fight without a healer.)

The real cal howard said:
Goku only got stronger throughout Super, not smarter. If anything he got dumber.
I hear that.

Anyway

I'm still unsure about 600 Kilofoe DC characters tbh. IMP is treated as a super powerful move that requires charging up, and Supes himself has plenty of lower end 4-B feats. But setting that aside, I'm on the fence. If Diana uses Godwave Goku is ****** even in SSJ3, but Goku seems to be stronger otherwise.

And I wouldn't say Goku and Diana are not comparable skill wise. One of them has many more years of training and experience than the other against a wider variety of opponents, and has knowledge in more styles of fighting besides just H2H

Not voting yet.

Wait the 600KF is from the IMP? Isn't that like Superman's strongest attack technically? Hard to imagine his casual punches being that strong casually but whatever I'm not a DC expert.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Wait the 600KF is from the IMP? Isn't that like Superman's strongest attack technically? Hard to imagine his casual punches being that strong casually but whatever I'm not a DC expert.
Yeah, that's where the calc is from, that's why I'm not so sure about that AP, since otherwise we've had several hundred foe to like 1.02 and 1.08 kilofoe iirc.

@BruceTheBatman

Maybe you should create a CRT then or ask an admin to clear it up, because what you're saying makes sense to me personally. But again I'm not a DC expert so don't take my word for it.

Eh, whatever. Just felt like saying what I thought. I think it could go either way with 600 kilofoe WW and this AP for Goku so it doesn't really matter.

AwkguyDB said:
Well WW should scale above 600 KF like Supes but I am not too sure how far she goes.
Goku can go up to SSJ3 and maintain his 4-B so it goes down to how strong, fast and potent is the Godwave because I feel like this is similar to the matchup with Thor.

However unlike Thor, someone may disagree, but I think WW is much more superior skill wise and more versitile. She can go toe to toe with Goku for sure and she has tanked punches from Superman, Power Girl, Amazo (who had the combined strength of Diana and Supes), and attacks from theVoid Hound (Which causually destroyed multiple star systems.) and even tanked Imperiex's probe head on which if I am not mistaken obliterated Doomsday XD. This fight will be hand to hand mostly and Goku's scaling has him at about 640 - 800KF as a SSJ and as a SSJ2, 1280 - 1600KF SO EVEN IF GOKU GOES TO 2 WITH A POSSIBLE 2X AP GAP DIANA CAN STILL TANK!

Goku needs to use SSJ3 in my opinion to get the dub and he needs to basically do what he is doing to Thor warp Kamehameha and hope for an Incap or kill before she straightup goes godwave on his monkey ass.

overall

I'll wait a bit till I make a vote
Is it wrong that I'm the only one who might be siding on Incon here?

Back