• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is, he doesn't always lead with it though to be fair.

EDIT: His atoms are locked in another timeline never mind.

I definitely agree that skill in itself doesn't mean much when your opponent massively out-ranges and can amp himself to the point of borderline one or two-shotting. Not to mention how he massively outranges, can dodge most of her attacks with his Precog and can even teleport to a distance and attack her with Ki blasts from afar.

No one except me is saying "skill alone" and even then that isn't the only thing. Not only a skill advantage but also C2's reasons is why I believe Diana wins.

Goku having a range advantage doesn't mean much. He isn't going to teleport to another planet and shoot a blast at Diana. He will stay within Diana's range and she can simply follow him as long as they're engaged in combat.

Also Goku's stamina is definitely not better than Diana's. The only real issue for Diana against Goku is his analytical prediction. And apparently the Godwave means Goku doesn't have an AP advantage.

Goku FRA, especialy if WW make the mistake of going for a battle of attrition, she'd just give Goku the perfect breeding ground for his analysis and reactive power level to overwhelm her.

Nitro90 said:
LordUrien935 said:
A lot less than Goku vs Superman since she has Godwave
That didn't help
Goku has the AP advantage but WW has an attack that punch above her weightclass somewhat as far as i understood, it doesn't close the gap like a Durability Negating attack did for Supes IMO though.

Could be wrong.

Analytical Prediction is nice but it's not a be-all, end-all. It's not like Goku is Ahzek Ahriman who can see untold number of potential secnarios with a glance. If Diana was far less skilled, it would be a much bigger problem. But she's not. She's one of the greatest fighters in the DC Universe and is considered better than a score of other great fighters. Not too mention, it's not like Goku goes around completely toying with everyone via Analytical Prediction.

As for the Lasso's lack of range, people are acting like Goku is never going to go HtH or something. Furthermore, what does Goku's range matter when most of his attacks are nullified by Diana's bracelets and yes, the bracelets can stop things that can they couldn't normally deflect like explosions. In addition, the bracelets can deflect physical attacks as well.

My point about the war of attrition was due to the fact Diana can nullify most of Goku's attacks with the bracelets, regen what does get through while still striking back. Diana has ways of outright stopping damage as well as mitigating it on top of her natural durability. She has much more capability of moderating the damage she takes over the fight. Goku does not. Any damage he takes is going to last and accumulate.

Finally, I saw some comments about oneshots. Last I checked, Goku could become like 2x stronger than Diana.

That didn't help
Goku has the AP advantage but WW has an attack that punch above her weightclass somewhat as far as i understood, it doesn't close the gap like a Durability Negating attack did for Supes IMO though.

Could be wrong.

People do know it makes her go insane right?

I mean, analytical prediction is how he avoided to be stomped by Hit unlike Vegeta and that's how he went from being toyed with by Tao Pai Pai to beating him around with taking no damage, being a great fighter and all is cool but when you have two great fighters, the one with the advantage is the one with stuff like analytical predication, power / style mimicry and reactive power level.

Goku going hand to hand doesn't really increase Wonder Woman's chance of Lassoing him IMO.

Goku's range matter because getting pummeled by ki blast still ground WW into a defensive position and Goku can surprised her with IT or homing ki blast that hit her in the middle of a normal ki blast barrage in that kind of situation.

Goku can bypass regen beyond WW's and WW's regen doesn't also regen her stamina IIRC so it wouldn't help her that much, especialy since Goku is less likely to go with a death by a thousand cuts rather than set up a warp kamehameha or another surprise move.

Goku's analytical and reactive power level basicaly guarantee that the longer the fight goes on, the less he will take damage TBH.

Nitro90 said:
That didn't help
Could be wrong.

People do know it makes her go insane right?
I didn't, sound like a wincon for Goku then, because he'd just clown someone with WW's power set but without the mind behind it IMO (same way WW would clown on an insane / berserk version of Goku IMO, those two aren't characters who are advantaged by losing their minds litteraly.)

Back