• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonder Woman: General / Spoiler Discussion

Just a thought but I wonder how they are going to explain Shazam's pantheon without Zeus and possibly Mercury.

It would actually be very easy. If they are all dead, then Shazam would be inheriting their powers fully.

True we've seen Diana with her bracers off but what happens if they get destroyed? Almost all of her energy projection powers seem to occur when she uses her bracers. I also want to see Superman sun-dip and I want to see the flash perform an IMP. Speaking of OP forms, what are the odds of seeing warrior madness Thor or world breaker Hulk in ragnarok?

Alright just saw the movie again. Some other notes:

-The Gods existed "when time was new, when history was still a dream"...I don't know what this could mean.

-Wonder Woman was immune to the poisonous gases used

-I think Wonder Woman before unlocking her godpowers would be maybe subsonic or maybe even higher from casually deflecting the bullets and maybe building level in terms of ap/durability based on some of the explosions she took from Ares before she unlocked her god powers as well as her blasting through that building to get the sniper. The other Amazons are probably around this range as well as General Ludendorff with Doctor Poison's Serum

-God, this movie is good. The DCEU is so cool!

@Nephillim

- That is poetic language.

- Yes, she is.

- She is far faster, she actively tracked a bullet as it flew into an amazon, and blocked bullets from point-blank. She's prolly Small Building level considering her bullrushing into the cathedral.

- Dunno how to rank the other amazons tho.

Bullets are more piercing than outright damage output, so they tend to 'ignore' durability to an extent. Bullets in fiction are also kind of PIS prone (YHVH getting shot, Zack Fair getting killed by a firing squad, Buu getting riddled with Bullets, Deadpool getting hurt from bullets, ect) so I tend to ignore bullet related feats.

Well Buu let those bullets go through him just to mess around, and didn't even take damage. But overall I agree with what Dark is saying about bullets in fiction.

Will a key for Diana before embracing her god powers be made?

I'd feel more comfortable distinguishing between the lower showings she had and the high power she had after embracing her heritage.

Well are we sure Diana unlocked her full power in that scene or was it perhaps a transformed state? I think Justice League will make that clearer.

It's absolutely a full-time unlocked state. She transformed once she accepted her role as an Olympian. She goes from struggling to lift tanks and needing assistance to leaping some dozen feet into the air, to fighting the likes of Ares and Doomsday.

I feel like she is stronger though. Yes, we have seen her accept her divinity and become more God-like in the fight vs Ares and Doomsday, but is that REALLY her strongest? Unless there is some off screen fight between the 100 years she fought Ares to Doomsday, we've only seen her fought Godlike, twice.

She's had 98 years to improve her skills since Wonder Woman to Batman v. Superman, so it's more likely that she became even stronger than before.

Against? What? What other character or being in nearly a century after Ares defeat could even put up a challenge for her other than Doomsday?

I don't know, but you don't always need to be fighting foes stronger than you to increase in strength. 98 years is a long time, too. Her fight with Ares was her at Day One of her using her Olympian Powers.

Olympian... that would make a good key...

Amazon (Unawakened) | Olympian (Awakened Powers) or some such...

Mostly just because I'd like to see a Key for her more down-to-Earth heroics

@pepper14832, well I heard that the the next wonder woman film would also be a prequel to BvS but set in America (according to Jenkins). WB hasn't even officially hired Jenkins to direct the sequel but they will. I expect she will get a massive payout to direct the sequel too.

@Matt, I think 2 keys makes sense. Ludendorff should scale to the unawakened Diana?

Also, just for fun here is a good article about how Wonder Woman can enhance the viewing of certain scenes in BvS (UE):

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-2017-batman-v-superman-story-connections/

Back