• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd like to participate in a debate, but I know absolute jack about Cole, since I only played Second Son, so

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

She seals you in ice that nulls your abilities. She fires an ice beam. Note that she can teleport or power null the black holes if she reacts to it.

Cole resists powernull now though, and he himself can teleport

Also, sealing in Ice doesn't allow you to bypass High regen as his atoms on such a small level can still recuperate and regenerate a new body.

Wiz' power null bypass resistance. Wiz' power null>>Archdevil resistance>>Hoost>>High Devils>>Incubus and low demons>>Succubus>Humans=Baseline resistance.

Works on Vanir as she attempted to seal him this way. Also worked on Duke.

Cole loves to spam from range so it's going to take ages for them to really hit eachother.

Does she have anything else to beat him?

@Veloxt I corrected it on later half of the debate.

@Gar Thought based status effects that bypass resistance, she also have curses that bypass resistance too. She also is a ranged fighter as she is a magician.

Bunch of stuff. Putting someone to sleep (works on people made out of earth), paralysis, poison, standard stuff. For me, curses are the ones that threatens Cole. There's petrification, probability, to even instant death, though the latter is OOC.

>starts from 1 KM away

>Wiz doesn't have enhanced senses

... She can't even see what she needs to hax, meanwhile Cole has radar sense and the ability to nuke several hundred Kilometers with an RSB which by AP alone basically oneshots her

Edit: Just saw High Regen, which takes care of RSB. Huh.

Even so, if Cole's inital RSB doesn't work (Which he'll know because he can sense electricity from this distance, and literally everything nearby besides her would have it completely absent), he would probably just teleport next to them and shove a black hole down their throat, which would destroy them on a level beyond atoms.

And she apparently expects random teleporting electric men trying to turn her to quarks all the time?

Even if she has the reactions and stuff to apply her forkery, it seems more like the standard quickdraw of who kills.

When it's spontaneously in your face and you don't have resistance?

Of course it is when it has a really slow activation time compared to thinking "This person is cursed" and being done with it

It's not nearly that slow though. It can suck up people several meters away pretty well, point blank it should be fine for getting the job done.

... Then again, it's not slow but it's not fast, so

Magicians and lich change spells out of the fly tbh. First, sealing. But she casts defensive spells like power null and teleportation. When it won't work, she'll move on to the next. Then next. Then next. Like normal magicians do.

Assuming this isn't a stomp

Best Konosuba girl FRA

Funny how Kessler used to stomp Aqua but now one of the god tiers can't even hold a candle to a high tier like Wiz

Every girl in Konosuba is trash

Leaps through window to upgrade Death Road to Canada to 9-B

This is why I will kill you the second it's in character to do so

Back