• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DMUA said:
Every girl in Konosuba is trash

Leaps through window to upgrade Death Road to Canada to 9-B
You come back here and apologise to Megumin right now DUMA.

Also, Wiz for the reasons above.

You cannot death me unless you have the big death, by which case I will only slightly die

Just to clarify, is there any outright feats in Konosuba where someone specifically resists Power null.... and then Wiz's power null works on them?

Cause All I'm seeing are general resistances.

Which would be a bit wrong to apply to everything. Kinda like a resistance to status ailments don't always account for highest level of resistances to Death effects, mind haxx and etc

Rewording everything now that I finished reading the thread and Wiz's power list...

We really should have links or shots of where feats happen : /

Right off the get go, Sealing is definitely potent. If not for the fact that you're using it on Cole who's less a mage who can cast lightning but rather a guy who's literally containing lightning in his body. Doubt that sealing would work well considering Cole has resisted power null of the Beast as someone pointed out.

Paralysis and sleep. If the former targets the biological part of the body Cole would probably just outheal that. If it's magical, then it gets a bit more problematic. Sleep induction though, can probably be resisted by willpower manipulation. Always felt like it was a sort of mind haxx.

Curse haxx... .well I really don't know what she can do with all of those. Can she really do anything with them? Feel like that might suffer from a range thing maybe.

Death haxx, petrification, and so are fatal but OOC for Wiz. Imo she would actually use them if need be but Cole's macro quantum stuff and regen probably counters those aspects.

The sheer number of status effects are what guides Wiz to win, but she has to aim an ice beam at Cole to power null him. Her best methods are really her status effects and can thus take down Cole with it, but she'd have to specifically use paralysis. I still want to know how paralysis works cause all the profile says is that if they go hand to hand she can do that. There might be a range or so.

They both have teleportation so they can keep bouncing around everywhere.

So it seems to be on Wiz's edge with those curses and paralysis.

But I want to know what those can actually do.

Additionally, as the fight goes on, Cole is gonna get stronger with the amount of energy he can use. Not just literally get stronger with raw power, he's going to develop abilities out of nowhere. Like he always does when he absorbs a Blast Core, or enough energy from a substation. Heck I wonder if those new powers he develops might be related to new attacks related to magic elements or something that would really help him out. Though grand caster Cole would be pretty sick.

Also, this falls to the issue of can her power null work on scientific things. Is there verse equalization? It's why I'm hesitant on claiming Cole's power null can work on other verses too. There's also the issue of can she power null multiple things at once? Like say lightning hailing from everywhere while Cole tries to tele sneak in a sudden black hole attack or heck even a simple Apocalypse Blast to physically blind her for a bit. Not a status ailment that can be resisted considering it targets the eyes and can paralyze

Lastly, would Wiz immediately go for ailments all the time? From what I can see in her profile it's implied she can fight elementally too?

The factors that dictate how this match goes is

- The range of Wiz's curses and how much she can do.

- The power null issue and whether it works for both sides

- The power null being able to affect multiple things at once

- Cole's ability developing countermeasures that can help him in this fight

Lastly and more importantly

All girls in Konosuba are best girl material, wtf u doing there Ai Kizuna but Megumin is bestest best, DMUA is just jealous :^ )

Back