• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

With this the Goku vs Superman debate can come to an end, or will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought both got Bloodlusted. Either way, Goku is gonna go all out from the start since he can feel the Bloodlust coming off of Hyperion and sense his power level, so he won't **** around at all and either go for the Knockout or go for the kill if he can't knock him out.

AwkguyDB said:
why? They garnered a great showing recently with little to no bumps on most of the threads meaning these are hot topics.
Because i know what it'll turn into at some point later down the line if we continue with the hype train

Sir sun man said:
AwkguyDB said:
why? They garnered a great showing recently with little to no bumps on most of the threads meaning these are hot topics.
Because i know what it'll turn into at some point later down the line if we continue with the hype train
I agree we shouldn't be too repetitive with it but we should definitely do these fan favorite matchups more often to get more involvement and engagement instead of putting these bloaks with an unknown eastern video game character who more often than not just hax stomps XD.

I mean skillstomps exist when the opposite characters can't reasonably pull off their moves because the opponent is far more capable and a better fighter to even get hit reasonably.

It's more common in Tier 10-8 but it can reasonably happen in higher tiers if the character has no wincons.

Well, he apparently defeated multiple versions of Thor, so he must have some level of skill I think. Though I am not an expert on Hyperion so idk how good he actually is.

They were mostly AP stomps, I don't think any version of Hyperion exists that doesn't get by just overpowering his opponents.

Also Superman vs. Hyperion has the most wtf argument I've ever seen, basically going "idk they incon ig" as the sole reasoning

Zark2099 said:
They were mostly AP stomps, I don't think any version of Hyperion exists that doesn't get by just overpowering his opponents.
Wait, if he AP Stomped Thor then Goku might not have the AP advantage here and that could be his win condition. While Goku's win con would be skill and versatility.

Though again I'm not sure, I'm just going off of the information I've been given.

Hyperion upscales from 1 MegaFOE... when the **** did Goku have the AP advantage? Actually wait, what was his AP again?

Also AP advantage isn't even a factor when Hyperion can't even touch Goku, if I throw Spider-Man against a haxless 8-B it isn't exactly fair, is it?

Zark2099 said:
Hyperion upscales from 1 MegaFOE... when the **** did Goku have the AP advantage? Actually wait, what was his AP again?

Also AP advantage isn't even a factor when Hyperion can't even touch Goku, if I throw Spider-Man against a haxless 8-B it isn't exactly fair, is it?
Goku's AP:

SS1=800 KF

SS2=1600 MF

SS3=2560-3200 MF or something like that.

Zark2099 said:
... Hyperion oneshots and Goku can barely affect him
How lol? Isn't he only above 1MF or am I missing something.

Also this is the low balled Goku AP. There's another chain that puts SS3 at 20 MegaFoe

He upscales from that, in Marvel at the absolute least the stomp upscale is 4x-ish, so he's 4 MegaFOE

Even the overpowering is at the lowest 2x.

Did you use that 20 MegaFOE chain in other matches? No? Then shush

Zark2099 said:
He upscales from that, in Marvel at the absolute least the stomp upscale is 4x-ish, so he's 4 MegaFOE

Did you use that 20 MegaFOE chain in other matches? No? Then shush
We didn't use it because people complained we were wanking lol, but there's technically nothing wrong with it at all.

Anyway 4 MF isn't enough to stomp someone who's 3.2 MF or am I missing something xD? He can just go SS3 from the get go.

He can sense his power and know how strong he is. Not to mention he's apparently bloodlusted so Goku will know that as well lol. No reason for him not to transform.

Anyways even if it isn't, this is a skillstomp. Name a thing Hyperion can do here.

Also can't Goku survive in the vacuum of space? He wouldn't be affected by the breathe I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back