• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

With this the Goku vs Superman debate can come to an end, or will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chou Goku (Black arc) vs. King Hyperion (Marvel Comics). God Forms are restricted, Speed is obviously equalized. Hyperion is bloodlusted.

Goku ssj2
King Hyperion Marvel Comics
Goku: 7 (XSOULOFCINDERX, Dragomer, Nitro90, AwkguyDB, Nitro90, UchihaSlayer96, Migue79

Bootleg Injustice Superman:

Damn, again?:

It would have been Chou Goku Black vs Hyperion if only that version of Black had a profile

King Hyperion is comparable to Sentry who is far above Thor who is 400 KiloFoe IIRC (if someone can clear the AP gap between them it would be neat).

Goku as a Super Saiyan is a bit above 600 KiloFoe lowballed.

Seems Legit. So we are using Mid-Ball Goku right? That would make the most sense to me as it would be the average.

It depends to which makes more sense to use. By vsbw standards Low or mid ball are fine since it sticks to actual accepted numbers.

It should probably be the Mid-Ball, especially here since if i remember correctly, Sentry is like a MegaFOE or something like that.

Ok, people were sticking to the midball anyways in the Supes thread (which is actually 1.3 MegaFoe).

OK, so Goku would probably sense this guy's evil intentions and after testing his power against him for a bit, he would decide to either beat the absolute shit out of him or straight up Kill him. His Analytical Prediction should be able to help him avoid any crazy shit Hyperion can do, along with Hyperion being extremely overconfident and cocky, Goku should be able to catch him off guard with something like a Warp Kamehameha or Solar Flare then Blast him. Or Destructo Disk.

Then Goku would probably not bother with just testing him and just go for the kill with SSJ3. This guy is basically just Frieza again to him.

Hey sorry to be that guy, but people were sticking to the 600 KiloFoe value in the Supes thread and Not the 1.3k. Sorry for the confusion.

Nitro90 said:
Is Hyperion atomic vision actually on the atomic level or is that just the name
Just a name, though it is rather deadly.

It's powerful enough that when it got turned against him, he instantly downed himself.

Goku is 640 KiloFoe as a SSJ, 1280 as SSJ2 and up to 2560 as SSJ3.

Hyperion is 1 MegaFoe.

OK, so I'm pretty sure I already tossed my hat in the ring, but just to be safe I'll just list the stuff I'm positive about.

Pretty sure that Goku skill ***** Hyperion with his Analytical Prediction, Solar Flare, IT, Years upon Years of Training in Martial Arts, fighting a lot of people with similar abilities and can sense his evil intentions and power level so he will take this extremely seriously from the get go.

Omegas03 said:
Soo this is Basically Goku vs Supes but Goku will take him way more seriously? lol
That and Hyperion is pretty much less competent than Superman in most area TBH.

Keep in mind Hyperion stalemated Supes but Goku is leading with the vote count here

Goku > Supes OvO

That and Hyperion plays around way more which is bad because he is outskill by a lot and has less haxes than Superman like becoming Intangible and molecular vision. This should be easier for Goku tbh

Omegas03 said:
Keep in mind Hyperion stalemated Supes but Goku is leading with the vote count here
Goku > Supes OvO
Hyperion's power set counter Supes more than it counter Goku.

Omegas03 said:
This looks pretty straightforward as for now, how about I just bloodlust Hyperion?
Isn't Hyperion always bloodlusted anyway ? i don't remember him avoiding to kill anyone.

Dragomer said:
Omegas03 said:
This looks pretty straightforward as for now, how about I just bloodlust Hyperion?
Isn't Hyperion always bloodlusted anyway ? i don't remember him avoiding to kill anyone.
All characters are willing to kill as part of the rules here, including people like Batman

Bloodlust is basically "screw the character's, well, character, let's have them just use everything they've got". So, characters known for toying with their opponents would cut to the chase and go all out.

Some characters don't ned it as they are basically always bloodlusted like at least two Godzillas

Gojii-san said:
Dragomer said:
Omegas03 said:
All characters are willing to kill as part of the rules here, including people like Batman
Bloodlust is basically "screw the character's, well, character, let's have them just use everything they've got". So, characters known for toying with their opponents would cut to the chase and go all out.
Ah, okay, then yeah, if bloodlusted, he wouldn't play around as much, that would help his chance already but i'd still give the win to Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back