• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle [Toxic] REMATCH (Goku vs Superman)

What changes from that match and now? In fact goku might neg since he’s far stronger + smarter than his goku black arc self

I just answered my own question lol

Goku dodges. Now yes while this may sound like wank, it's true, enhanced senses, ki sensing, intent sensing, analytical prediction, and ultra instinct + super saiyan 3 dodges and one punches. I assume superman is using it as a first move as well, if that doesn't convince you then instant transmission gg, does super man have counters to this?

Goku dodges. Now yes while this may sound like wank, it's true, enhanced senses, ki sensing, intent sensing, analytical prediction, and ultra instinct + super saiyan 3 dodges and one punches. I assume superman is using it as a first move as well, if that doesn't convince you then instant transmission gg, does super man have counters to this?
this

The fact that Goku never uses half of all this during his fights.

Isn't this match up already done? Chou Goku vs Post Crisis Supes is already on the profiles as an incon.

The only difference between this match and the previous one is that Goku can use Ultra Instinct combined with his Super Saiyan Forms

I feel like not enough has changed besides Goku's AP being higher tbh, I think Superman can kinda counter UI anyways

I'd say wait for more arguments before closing this though

Back