• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiping from existence (how to scale it?)

Rune king Thor and TWSAIS are both listed as likely low 2C, but Thor made TWSAIS grovel, then wiped them from existence easily, he in fact murder stomped a 2c level being. This said, how much higher in power should he be, considering he murder stomped 2c level beings? it is not logical to keep him on the same level considering how easily he beat them.

General guideline is: No matter how easily one character defeats another character as long as it is not possible to quantify exactly how much stronger one character is than another he will not get scaled to a higher level of power.

That is because defeating multiple 2-C beings, even easily, is not necessarily any higher tier. The power of one 2-C being can be of a higher quality than that of another without necessarily being capable of influencing more universes. A fitting methaphor possibly is that one normal human fighter can take on 9 others even if he is only as fast and strong as them, just by being a better fighter.

DontTalk said:
General guideline is: No matter how easily one character defeats another character as long as it is not possible to quantify exactly how much stronger one character is than another he will not get scaled to a higher level of power.

That is because defeating multiple 2-C beings, even easily, is not necessarily any higher tier. The power of one 2-C being can be of a higher quality than that of another without necessarily being capable of influencing more universes. A fitting methaphor possibly is that one normal human fighter can take on 9 others even if he is only as fast and strong as them, just by being a better fighter.
That makes sense. thanks for the info.

TheMightyRegulator said:
So...should I close this? Also, I didn't notice we had a TWSAIS profile XD
I made it today, its my first profile. I guess you can close it, I would like to move RKT up a rank but im fine if hes left the same.

Don't really know the characters, but a multiverse is literally just a set of universes. Existing outside it is a matter of position not of dimensionality/ plane of reality one can exist on.

Like: I can exist outside my house, but that doesn't mean I am bigger or stronger than my house. Even more I can still be inside a house. Just not in my own.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I'm curious. Why low 2-C if TWSAIS exists outside the multiverse? Wouldn't High 1-C be more accurate?
nobody really knows where TWSAIS live, just that it is pitch black. I thought omnilock would be one of their abilities but perhaps I should replace it.

DontTalk said:
Don't really know the characters, but a multiverse is literally just a set of universes. Existing outside it is a matter of position not of dimensionality/ plane of reality one can exist on.

Like: I can exist outside my house, but that doesn't mean I am bigger or stronger than my house. Even more I can still be inside a house. Just not in my own.
I thought existing outside a space-time continuum or collection of space-time continuums= higher dimensional entity? Whether they be 4 dimensional or otherwise.

TheMightyRegulator said:
In Agent of Asgard it was stated they existed beyond all realms and realities.
So they are multiversal beings! I underestimated them. This means they would be the mystic equivalent of the beyonders.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I thought existing outside a space-time continuum or collection of space-time continuums= higher dimensional entity? Whether they be 4 dimensional or otherwise.
If that were the case this guy just turned 4-6 dimensional by being BFR'd and Awaki is High 1-C because she can move 3-D objects through 11-D space including herself.

So no, you don't get around either feats of destroying such a realm or statements of being of that high of a dimension.

Travelling to higher dimensions are completely unquantifiable. It's not remotely the same as trascending space-time continnums (as outlined on the tiering system) but you're right in that feats are important, something they lack. Should we just place them at Unknown?

TheMightyRegulator said:
Travelling to higher dimensions are completely unquantifiable. It's not remotely the same as trascending space-time continnums (as outlined on the tiering system) but you're right in that feats are important, something they lack. Should we just place them at Unknown?
no, because we do know that they destroy and recreate all the nine realms every ragnarok, and no sky father level character can even challenge them.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Skyfather characters top out at Multi-Galaxy level though, and the nine realms are unquantifiable pocket Universes.
they are at least 2c because RKT is, and by logic they should be celestial level or higher. I gtg.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Yes, but with transcending you just added new information to the discussion. There is a difference between existing outside aka not being part of a multi verse and transcending aka reaching a higher plane of existence relative to it. Don't know the characters enough to say if unknown is appropriate or not.

umm, RKT killed them all in one strike.

He killed them by destroying Yggdrasil, which he somehow survived due to possibly transcending. He didn't kill them directly. Then again, TWSAIS did offer Thor the opportunity to join them but I'm not sure if that means just occupying the same space as them or empowering him even more.

Well, as has been stated previously, the 9 realms are likely just unquantifiable pocket universes, so placing the characters in question at Unknown might be more appropriate.

And as has also been stated, simply existing outside of a continuum is not the same as completely transcending it.

Well, TWSAIS did offer Thor a position with them, meaning they recognize he is big enough of a threat to not leave be. That atleast, in my eyes, puts them roughly in the same ballpark as him, even if only collectively and not one by one.

What bothers me though is why they didn't engage him. They knew he was gonna cut them off, they knew he was gonna be their deaths, and yet, they did nothing at all.

May RKT is the one with omnilock for keeping them in their place, or that they can't leave their dimension, or that Thor is just that fast, or that idk.

My knowledge of that part is very vague as it was a long time ago when I read it.

Gemmysaur said:
Well, TWSAIS did offer Thor a position with them, meaning they recognize he is big enough of a threat to not leave be. That atleast, in my eyes, puts them roughly in the same ballpark as him, even if only collectively and not one by one.

What bothers me though is why they didn't engage him. They knew he was gonna cut them off, they knew he was gonna be their deaths, and yet, they did nothing at all.

May RKT is the one with omnilock for keeping them in their place, or that they can't leave their dimension, or that Thor is just that fast, or that idk.

My knowledge of that part is very vague as it was a long time ago when I read it.
Read it again, it is the best Thor comic ever! TWSAIS were powerless to stop RKT because he literally transcended time and space, life and death and magic and science. RKT is shown to be truly omniscient and nigh omnipotent.

Back