• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lol I wonder would the aura get sliced by Wolverines claws or would the aura convert wolverine attack into blunt force damage and she dies from it?

Um yeah, Wolverines insane Regenerationn makes it so Weiss can't even win basically. This is a bit stompy.

Why dose everyone think that just because character A can't KILL character B that means they can't win? She can still knock him out, and given her superior range and elemental manipulation she chould take the win fairly easily.

Weiss wins 7/10 (IMO)

@Landon has Weiss ever fought an enemy with Regenerationn that's as good as wolverine's?? If not, then Logan should take this via regen, rage power, and more experience.

he will still be alive even if she freezes him in place, knock him out how? summonings are restricted also I'm pretty sure Wolverine has a ap advantage

nah that isn't what I'm talking about Weekly RWBY characters are 300 tons via power scaling wolverine power scaling gets a bit bigger then that

Wolverines Regenerationn allows him to keep up with ppl like Hulk and Thor, with much more AP.

There's nothing Weiss could legit do to knock him out let alone kill him. Even with friggin summons.

Jinx666 said:
Wolverines Regenerationn allows him to keep up with ppl like Hulk and Thor, with much more AP.
There's nothing Weiss could legit do to knock him out let alone kill him. Even with friggin summons.
No his adimantium allows him to keep up with thor and the hulk.

Nevermind I've seen Wolvies feat from his durability page, and I have changed it to bone claw Wolverine.

BUMP.

Eh, I'm still sure his Regenerationn is way too much for her, though I'm unfamiliar with this variation.

Back