• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Kai (Ninjago) [2-9-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright this thread kinda silly. i vote kai mainly cause carols profile is actually dog water and sucks lol. and mainly cause this thread never stopped the rule of changing speed in speed equalize even if that i don't fully agree thats how it works but yea equal speed should also mean the speed element doesn't go any faster then carol at least imo if it did kai would kinda blitz bit funny to look at

alright this thread kinda silly. i vote kai mainly cause carols profile is actually dog water and sucks lol. and mainly cause this thread never stopped the rule of changing speed in speed equalize even if that i don't fully agree thats how it works but yea equal speed should also mean the speed element doesn't go any faster then carol at least imo if it did kai would kinda blitz bit funny to look at
Counted

I specifically stated Kai has access to all his hax so🤷‍♂️

alright this thread kinda silly. i vote kai mainly cause carols profile is actually dog water and sucks lol.
That's insulting to me I made the last changes to her profile and I plan to keep doing more, call it "dog water" is very insulting and it's by far much better than Kai's that doesn't have any references barely any scans it's still using outdated ways for stamina also that justification is awful that's at best peak human, the intelligence is so bad that the bot was not able to recognize to make it bold, heck is so lacking in abilities that they were changing his profile in the mid of this fight.

That's insulting to me I made the last changes to her profile and I plan to keep doing more, call it "dog water" is very insulting and it's by far much better than Kai's that doesn't have any references barely any scans it's still using outdated ways for stamina also that justification is awful that's at best peak human, the intelligence is so bad that the bot was not able to recognize to make it bold, heck is so lacking in abilities that they were changing his profile in the mid of this fight.
None of the abilities that were added affected the fight… although I admit that that guy went too far, Carol's page is very solid.

None of the abilities that were added affected the fight… although I admit that that guy went too far, Carol's page is very solid.
Pretty much did, the profiles say that his power mimicry only works on elemental powers which you had to change otherwise your only "Wincon" doesn't exist, flight and space survival very clearly affect this fight since those would stop her from just taking him to space and win.

Pretty much did, the profiles say that his power mimicry only works on elemental powers which you had to change otherwise your only "Wincon" doesn't exist, flight and space survival very clearly affect this fight since those would stop her from just taking him to space and win.
I never changed Kai's profile during the existence of this thread. These were never added to the page during the fight though? Power Mimicry comes from Skylor (mentioned on Kai's profile), Skylor used it on Garmadon (mentioned on her profile asw).
The only things that were added to the page were Elemental Manip, Dura Neg and changing "Kai" to "base Kai". None of those had any significance here.

Pretty sure Kai's Absorption hax will negate her resistance to it as he can prevent the victim from gaining it back (he got Negation against it).
Her resistance is based on the fact she can take back the power that was stolen from her, and Kai can easly counter it in that case
image.png

Last edited:
Kai vs Carol Danvers (Comics). Who would win a fight?

Kai: Staff of Element key is used and he has acess to all his hax
Captain Marvel: Modern/Binary key is used

Rules:
Both Kai and Carol are limited to 4-C attacks, durability and other stats
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in a random empty city
SBA for everything else

Kai: @TheOrangeGuy09 @TheReal7Cris @LifeRiderthe1
Carol: @Suigetsuhyugs
Inconclusive:

SOE Kai can teleport then absorb her powers then boom, it's all over
Carol might of been able to stand a decent chance but Kai is just too overpowered
My vote goes to SOE Kai

Kai vs Carol Danvers (Comics). Who would win a fight?

Kai: Staff of Element key is used and he has acess to all his hax
Captain Marvel: Modern/Binary key is used

Rules:
Both Kai and Carol are limited to 4-C attacks, durability and other stats
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in a random empty city
SBA for everything else

Kai: @TheOrangeGuy09 @TheReal7Cris @LifeRiderthe1 @MrVenomYTX @EL_xWatcher1234x @Axorandom0
Carol: @Suigetsuhyugs
Inconclusive:
I think that Kai will win, given that he has all the elements (except Golden Power and Destruction). He have Elemental of Creation (Fire, Ice, Earth and Lightning) , which will give him the Creation elemental, who have Reality Warping, and also thanks to the Staff of Elements, he have Power Mimicry and Power Nullification, so he can negate or mimicry Carol Danvers' abilities.

I think that Kai will win, given that he has all the elements (except Golden Power and Destruction). He have Elemental of Creation (Fire, Ice, Earth and Lightning) , which will give him the Creation elemental, who have Reality Warping, and also thanks to the Staff of Elements, he have Power Mimicry and Power Nullification, so he can negate or mimicry Carol Danvers' abilities.
Counted

Vote for Carol. She has resistance to most of Kai's hax, her regeneration is way too high for Kai to deal, and looking at stamina which is weird Kai is "high" which I guess technically thats equals to superhuman, but by the justification (Parkour large distances vs fight 9 days straight non stop) she has a huge advantage, she get's another huge advantage in range and lifting strengh since he is "Unknown" while she is class T. I don't see anyway Kai could actually win at best I can see him using invisibility to stay alive longer. It's more likely that Carol just blasts him off from hundreds of meters away.
Carol not have Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Mimicry or Reality Warping, also Kai his Lifting Strength he take upgrade (He up to Class 5, possibly Class T or M), but it has not been added yet 😭

Carol not have Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Mimicry or Reality Warping, also Kai his Lifting Strength he take upgrade (He up to Class 5, possibly Class T or M), but it has not been added yet 😭
None of those would work because her powers aren't elemental, he doesn't have reality warp and none of those is on his profile, I really don't care but you all making things up as you go adding a bunch of things you don't have any back up to. Sincerely is crazy that you actually think that the same staff that was shattered by hitting the floor could possibly survive an attack from captain marvel.
I know you all gonna hate on her and I'm not even gonna try to change it.

None of those would work because her powers aren't elemental, he doesn't have reality warp and none of those is on his profile, I really don't care but you all making things up as you go adding a bunch of things you don't have any back up to. Sincerely is crazy that you actually think that the same staff that was shattered by hitting the floor could possibly survive an attack from captain marvel.
Carol can't even hit Kai to start with😭 Kai wipes

None of those would work because her powers aren't elemental, he doesn't have reality warp and none of those is on his profile,
They may have forgotten to add it or have not added it because it needs a CRT.

Also Kai have Elemental of Creation (Fire, Ice, Earth and Lightning) , which will give him the Creation elemental (Creation elemental is energy)
Screenshot_20240404_022549_edit_244444764683415.jpg

this means Kai with Staff of Elements can use Creation elemental, and users of Creation Elemental can create whatever they want, such as Wu, who is able to shape reality and recreate entire locations (he clearly shows that he designed those places), or Dragons, who allows the user to freely create something out of nothing, or The Golden Weapons, who shape existing objects, change them, or imbue life into them
Screenshot_20240404_022605_edit_244453774772954.jpg

as well as take it away, and this would give him Matter Manip, Reality Warping
Sincerely is crazy that you actually think that the same staff that was shattered by hitting the floor could possibly survive an attack from captain marvel.
Captain Marvel can't hurt Kai with staff of elements because they have the metal elemental that gives them resistance to against attacks that reach Star Level, like Lloyd's power, who stated to have the power of the Golden Weapons, who created a star.
B8nqC7F.png

I know you all gonna hate on her and I'm not even gonna try to change it.
Honestly, who would hate someone because of a fictional character?

They may have forgotten to add it or have not added it because it needs a CRT.

Also Kai have Elemental of Creation (Fire, Ice, Earth and Lightning) , which will give him the Creation elemental (Creation elemental is energy)
Screenshot_20240404_022549_edit_244444764683415.jpg

this means Kai with Staff of Elements can use Creation elemental, and users of Creation Elemental can create whatever they want, such as Wu, who is able to shape reality and recreate entire locations (he clearly shows that he designed those places), or Dragons, who allows the user to freely create something out of nothing, or The Golden Weapons, who shape existing objects, change them, or imbue life into them
Screenshot_20240404_022605_edit_244453774772954.jpg

as well as take it away, and this would give him Matter Manip, Reality Warping
Nothing there shows reality warping, and CAptain Marvel has both life creation and weapon creation because she can basically do anything she wants out of energy.
Captain Marvel can't hurt Kai with staff of elements because they have the metal elemental that gives them resistance to against attacks that reach Star Level, like Lloyd's power, who stated to have the power of the Golden Weapons, who created a star.
B8nqC7F.png
He has star level and that's it, and Captain Marvel has star level for turning herself into a star not because she is stuck to star level, actually she is currently scaling to possibly galaxy, so saying they upscale from star level as reason to win it's ridiculous, also Captain Marvel absorbs energy and she can just absorb more and give Kai an attack 10 more than he can handle, not that she actually needs that since she has dura neg.
Honestly, who would hate someone because of a fictional character?
Not that I care, but nothing of that is on his profile so you can't use it, and many people hate fictional characters, there is an entire cult to God based on a book that hates satan, and Captain Marvel is specifically hated a lot.

He has star level and that's it, and Captain Marvel has star level for turning herself into a star not because she is stuck to star level, actually she is currently scaling to possibly galaxy, so saying they upscale from star level as reason to win it's ridiculous, also Captain Marvel absorbs energy and she can just absorb more and give Kai an attack 10 more than he can handle, not that she actually needs that since she has dura neg..
Kai's Metal Mode would endessly reflect her blasts on her, he would continously counter her punches by getting intangible and good luck with Carol countering Kai's negation to power absorption resistances👍

Kai's Metal Mode would endessly reflect her blasts on her, he would continously counter her punches by getting intangible and good luck with Carol countering Kai's negation to power absorption resistances👍
Good luck with that Captain Marvel absorbs both the phoenix force has gamma radiation meaning her absortion ability is tier 1 so power absortion resistance is meaningless.
Also that would at best make it an infinite fight because he can't even finish her if he just keeps doing that, which again ain't even the case as he can't keep fighting as long as Captain Marvel.
Oh and to make it worse, SOE Kai has Skylor's powers, and she has shown to be able manipulate 2 Elements at the same time. So bro can just combo Energy Element + Invisibility and its GGs. Debate is over already🤦‍♂️
Enchanced senses allow her to feel energy, she has a 7th sense that can predict threats, she has multiple omnidirectional attacks, and good luck touching her when she is burning with energy which means touching her is like touching the sun which he surely has no resistance to.

Enchanced senses allow her to feel energy, she has a 7th sense that can predict threats, she has multiple omnidirectional attacks, and good luck touching her when she is burning with energy which means touching her is like touching the sun which he surely has no resistance to.
Energy he can absorb forever and counter her ability to get it back?
Good luck with that Captain Marvel absorbs both the phoenix force has gamma radiation meaning her absortion ability is tier 1 so power absortion resistance is meaningless.
Also that would at best make it an infinite fight because he can't even finish her if he just keeps doing that, which again ain't even the case as he can't keep fighting as long as Captain Marvel.
He can pull power mimicery on her. She can't touch him due to intagibility, its all useless, and the VS thread never allowed any attacks beyond 4-C, so irrelevant.
Also, it not said anywhere she got temperature manipulation on her profile, only resistance to it, and even if her energy is equivalent to the Sun, both characters are 4-C, so it cannot harm Kai in any way. Kai harms her with Sound Manip --> Kai takes away her powers away --> Spam Energy Manip on her until she dies/Keep spamming her own powers on her till she gets defeated

Last edited:
Energy he can absorb forever and counter her ability to get it back?
That's assuming she stays in place without doing anything, and as I said he can't, she has tier 1 energy absortion meaning you need equal level of resistance to work which kai clearly doesn't have
He can pull power mimicery on her. She can't touch him due to intagibility, its all useless, and the VS thread never allowed any attacks beyond 4-C, so irrelevant
Power mimicry only works with elemental powers and even if they worked on her, power mimicry only copies powers not stats nor stamina nor her abilities with it, not her stamina, so again all of that is irrelevant.
VSB doesn't allow if it's a tier that is in the keys, but nothing stops Carol from absorbing energy until she gets to higher tier.

That's assuming she stays in place without doing anything, and as I said he can't, she has tier 1 energy absortion meaning you need equal level of resistance to work which kai clearly doesn't have
Not mentionned or shown once on her profile + Kai can restrain her via Plant Manip
Power mimicry only works with elemental powers and even if they worked on her, power mimicry only copies powers not stats nor stamina nor her abilities with it, not her stamina, so again all of that is irrelevant.
VSB doesn't allow if it's a tier that is in the keys, but nothing stops Carol from absorbing energy until she gets to higher tier.
Not countering Kai's Sound Manipulation 🤷‍♂️

Unlucky for you, his power mimcary gives him access to the victims full abilities and stats😭

Not mentionned or shown once on her profile + Kai can restrain her via Plant Manip
Actually it is, on her profile there is that she can absorb gamma radiation from abomination which it was approved as tier 1 energy. Really? You actually think plants can restrain her? Again her lifting strenght is muvh higher than Kai, also she can easily create an avatar of herself to free himself even if those plants had resistance to radiation or fire.
Not countering Kai's Sound Manipulation 🤷‍♂️
Again, Carol absorbs sound too.

Again, Carol absorbs sound too.
Proof?
Actually it is, on her profile there is that she can absorb gamma radiation from abomination which it was approved as tier 1 energy. Really? You actually think plants can restrain her? Again her lifting strenght is muvh higher than Kai, also she can easily create an avatar of herself to free himself even if those plants had resistance to radiation or fire.
Kai can use his speed boost + grab up her powers and use negation against her, and fire isn't working on him, so she's still cooked🤷‍♂️ U got your opinion, but I still think Kai solos via outhaxing

Her profile lol, read it, its right there in absortion "sonic"
Kai can use his speed boost + grab up her powers and use negation against her, and fire isn't working on him, so she's still cooked🤷‍♂️ U got your opinion, but I still think Kai solos via outhaxing
First he still needs to fly to reach her, second negation is only for elmental powers, and fire is working, Kai doesn't have resistance to fire strong enough to resist temperature of the core of a star. Say whatever makes you happy, you know none of your arguments holds up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back