• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Implying I want to argue with weekly of all people
I'd sooner just compile every FTL corroborating evidence for the verse and make a speed blog when I have time, because god knows we're missing a lot of shit and even have a few fodder rel to FTL feats left unlisted
one even got like 0.9c, for a fodder lmao

Implying I want to argue with weekly of all people
I'd sooner just compile every FTL corroborating evidence for the verse and make a speed blog when I have time, because god knows we're missing a lot of shit and even have a few fodder rel to FTL feats left unlisted
one even got like 0.9c, for a fodder lmao
I mean thats fine, youre free to do that, i just have an issue with this feat in particular

I mean thats fine, youre free to do that, i just have an issue with this feat in particular
Yeah, probably because you're ignoring every single bit of context and established rulings with the characters in question and going "oh pol slower than light, so chariot must be too", and I say this because I've seen you say this before,

Better make goddamn ******* sure your argument has absolutely nothing to do with Pol not being able to keep up with Hanged Man.

Yeah, probably because you're ignoring every single bit of context and established rulings with the characters in question and going "oh pol slower than light, so chariot must be too", and I say this because I've seen you say this before,

Better make goddamn ******* sure your argument has absolutely nothing to do with Pol not being able to keep up with Hanged Man.
The issue is that Silver Chariot was physically incapable of reacting to Hanged Man without Polnareff forcing it into a predictable trajectory, placing SC there beforehand, and start attacking before Hanged Man even started moving in order to intercept him

The issue is that Silver Chariot was physically incapable of reacting to Hanged Man without Polnareff forcing it into a predictable trajectory, placing SC there beforehand, and start attacking before Hanged Man even started moving in order to intercept him
Yeah, the blind Stand that can't react to anything without Pol's help because he has a unique caveat of being blind 🗿

You're ignoring how once Pol knew where to command Chariot, the actual act of blitzing and tagging is straight up stated to be easy for it.

And LMAO WHAT THE ****

"placing him there beforehand"

You know the feat right? Chariot comes out after Hanged Man begins moving and is half way there lmao, he wasn't placed there before, we straight up see him come out AFTER

Good god, the OVA is something else

Look at that shit lmao

But in the manga, anime, OVA and even some games (the other game im thinking of btw, just has every character able to flat out dodge and strike Hanged Man, thanks shitty snes jojo game), Chariot comes out after Hanged Man starts moving, not there before.

Last edited:
THE ****

Already I can smell bullshit coming out of this.

I have read that portion of the manga and watched the DP anime, no way in hell is this sensible.

Chariot moved well after the light beam was already in motion, close to hitting the coin. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME THING AS QUICKSILVER RUNNING AFTER STORM'S LIGHTNING AFTER IT HAS BEEN FIRED.

I would also like to point out, I have gone through the trouble of angsizing the manga panels to figure out the distance from the POV in all said panels (in the last thread, because again, this is just regurgitated arguments).
Chariot could not have been there in previous instances, or he would have been visible, not withstanding he did a full arc of his sword blatantly after he was mere inches from the coin, and that swing alone is what gives MFTL, not even the extra meter he moved to get there
(The fact all adaptions show the "Now!" to be when Chariot comes out too is even more damning).

I would also like to point out, I have gone through the trouble of angsizing the manga panels to figure out the distance from the POV in all said panels (in the last thread, because again, this is just regurgitated arguments).
Chariot could not have been there in previous instances, or he would have been visible, not withstanding he did a full arc of his sword blatantly after he was mere inches from the coin, and that swing alone is what gives MFTL, not even the extra meter he moved to get there

HOW IS THIS SC ATTACKING BEFORE THE LIGHT BEAM MOVED IS BEYOND ME. Truly.

Even in the manga we see SC not fencing as the light moves towards the coin. He moves much later. HOW. WHY. WAS THERE ANY DOUBT ABOUT THIS BEING LEGIT.

Yeah, the blind Stand that can't react to anything without Pol's help because he has a unique caveat of being blind 🗿
And...? What does Chariot's weakness have to do with anything? Just because you can track something with your vision doesnt mean you can react to it, its why theres currently a wiki-wide revision going on about making a distinction between reactions and perception
You're ignoring how once Pol knew where to command Chariot, the actual act of blitzing and tagging is straight up stated to be easy for it.
Yes, because he knew the exact trajectory Hanged Man was going to take since it can only move in straight lines and only had one place it could go.
And LMAO WHAT THE ****

"placing him there beforehand"

You know the feat right? Chariot comes out after Hanged Man begins moving and is half way there lmao, he wasn't placed there before, we straight up see him come out AFTER
I am very aware of the feat yes, if i wasnt i wouldnt be arguing here lol

But in the manga, anime, OVA and even some games, Chariot comes out after Hanged Man starts moving, not there before.
This itself debunks the OP. Even if Polnareff and SC had the same speed, it could be chalked off as another Josuke 300mph shenanigan of waffle

THE ****

Already I can smell bullshit coming out of this.

I have read that portion of the manga and watched the DP anime, no way in hell is this sensible.

Chariot moved well after the light beam was already in motion, close to hitting the coin. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
Ive read all of the main canon jojo arcs other than part 8 as well as caught up with the anime in preparation for a verse-wide revision, im well aware of the feat in question

And...? What does Chariot's weakness have to do with anything? Just because you can track something with your vision doesnt mean you can react to it, its why theres currently a wiki-wide revision going on about making a distinction between reactions and perception
Say sike
Yes, because he knew the exact trajectory Hanged Man was going to take since it can only move in straight lines and only had one place it could go.
He being Polnareff, who everyone accepts as not being FTL at face value, just relativistic, now what's that have to do with Chariot lmao?
I am very aware of the feat yes, if i wasnt i wouldnt be arguing here lol
Clearly not given you straight up either weren't aware of how it played out, or lied 🗿

Ive read all of the main canon jojo arcs other than part 8 as well as caught up with the anime in preparation for a verse-wide revision, im well aware of the feat in question
So that means you just straight up lied then if you know the specifics of the feat in question?
Idk man, sounds report worthy to me

It's already been finished, and it doesn't mean what you think it means.

This isn't a reaction feat. This is a light beam already in motion, insanely close to the coin, and then SC pops up in front of the coin to then slice through the light.

Doesn't matter in the long run. SC still outpaced the light beam and countered it.

still doesn't change the fact chariot chased after hanged man and sliced it mid flight. Just downgrade pol to rel reactions and get this shit over with

It's already been finished, and it doesn't mean what you think it means.

This isn't a reaction feat. This is a light beam already in motion, insanely close to the coin, and then SC pops up in front of the coin to then slice through the light.

Doesn't matter in the long run. SC still outpaced the light beam and countered it.
Hmm, i see, fair enough then i guess, i'll concede for now

What do you mean? I agreed with what you said, therefore i kudosed your comment, why else would i do that lol
You say that yet from what I can see you still stand by your belief that SC is physically incapable of reacting to Hanged Man despite... SC actually jumping right in front of Hanged Man right before the latter hits the coin. Bear in mind that the latter was already in mid movement before SC jumped.

You say that yet you still stand by your belief that SC is physically incapable of reacting to Hanged Man despite... SC actually jumping right in front of Hanged Man right before the latter hits the coin.
I literally just agreed with you that SC can do so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back