• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ultimate Eye's never been shown to be able to see invisible/spiritual beings from what I remember (been a while since I've watched FMA), so he's at an extreme disadvantage here. Both Bradley's Striking Strength and Lifting Strength are exponentially higher than Polnareff's, so one poke is all he needs to put him down. Thing is though, Chariot's whole thing is being fast, so it's more likely than not that Bradley will get blitzed first.

His only real opportunity on Polnareff is using the grenade to blind him and catch him off guard, which is thankfully his first move in character when he got the grenade.

The bomb? Bradley seems to use it by dropping it at his feet, so Polnareff would have to move closer to do that

Just a suggestion but would it be fair to give prior info about stands to Bradley since he can't perceive or interact with SC or nah?

Pol can body block with his stands selective intangibility
Yeah, stand phasing means Chariot could just tank Bradley's swords for Polnareff. Thing is though, that's assuming Polnareff would immediately go for the kill before Bradley drops the grenade and robs him of his ability to use Chariot properly, which if I remember correctly isn't in character for Polnareff unless he knows his enemy's dangerous and/or he hates them.

I'd actually assume Chariot would start swinging to create a whirlwind, gusts of wind or a vacuum to dissipate the aoe.

Uh yeah, why would he? Last I checked Ebony Devil didn't create smokescreens.
...You know what i am refering to, basically he didn't do AOE atacks while blinded and the whole premise of that episode was polnaref overal figthing capacity being heavilly reduced if he can't see

And I'm saying what you're referring to is a hilariously large false equivalence.
Ignoring the fact Chariot doesn't HAVE AOE attacks so I don't know what the actual **** you're talking about, doing what I said would be literally useless against Ebony, it would do literally nothing except have him wildly swing hoping to land a blow, which is something he did try actually, and failed to do.
Not the same thing as Pol using his Stand to create a vacuum or to disapate smoke or other such substances if a dude drops a smoke grenade, which is something he HAS shown capable. Or are you trying to say that Pol being tied under a bed unable to move and thus can't see is the same as a smokescreen that his Stand could easily clear away?

So no, can't say I do know what you're referring to because whatever that is, whatever it is, it's wrong.

Bradley is like of the best combat wise King/Humunculous in the show with years of extreme military experience but then again he can't see Silver Chariot for now i'll vote for Chariot I mean Polnareff.

And I'm saying what you're referring to is a hilariously large false equivalence.
Ignoring the fact Chariot doesn't HAVE AOE attacks so I don't know what the actual **** you're talking about, doing what I said would be literally useless against Ebony, it would do literally nothing except have him wildly swing hoping to land a blow, which is something he did try actually, and failed to do.
Not the same thing as Pol using his Stand to create a vacuum or to disapate smoke or other such substances if a dude drops a smoke grenade, which is something he HAS shown capable. Or are you trying to say that Pol being tied under a bed unable to move and thus can't see is the same as a smokescreen that his Stand could easily clear away?

So no, can't say I do know what you're referring to because whatever that is, whatever it is, it's wrong.
You know this is a grenade not a smoke grenade rigth?

And? It's being argued it's gonna cloud vision, whether it's smoke, flames, or an explosion, the point stays the same, Chariot can and has displayed the means to dissipate shit like that. I'd argue he's displayed the means to cancel things a good paygrade above it even.

That's if Bradley would even flashbang/frag grenade as his beginning move, something he only did once to an enemy that he KNEW was dangerous, where as Polnareff is just an unarmed dude to him.

The moment he closes the distance, Silver Chariot ***** him up BAD, which will kill Bradley since he doesn't have regen like the others.

due to funny speed equalization rules I'm pretty sure he gets speed blitzed, but let's pretend not
he can't see chariot, but he's gonna use the eye and believe that he's predicted everything that he can do. And then he'll instantly get stabbed out of nowhere and be able to do nothing about it
this is fairly one sided, since stands completely 100% deny his precog

also even if he could see stands, and even if speed was equalized to the stand, and even if the ultimate eye made him even faster than armor off chariot
Polnareff could do what he did to deal with anubis and simply hit him with the projectile sword to ruin his day. This is a pretty crazy easy bizzare win for polnareff

Back