• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

(Shit I didn't get a notification)

"**** you" Tom teleported behind C-Loka, first with his left hand that was still holding his summoned shotgun he shot right in the head while with a chainsaw in his right hand he tore the clone apart in a horizontal cut

The clone immediately ducked down to dodge Tom's attack, allowing Hikaru's shikigami to instead charge into Tom. The speed at which it moved aggravated the wound Jack had given it, causing the crack to spread as it moved to jump to the side.

Yuri noted this, "It's body can't handle its own powers...! It's hurting itself trying to dodge your attacks!" She called out.

Nigel stumbles put of the Gate of Cerberus, which appears, then disappears, trips, then gets back up.

"Sorry everyone, me powers went a bit wonky there, ye? Wot's all this, then?"

Meanwhile, Ashe's arms were still wrapped around Kuthaliara, sea water spilling across his flesh, in a manner akin to sweat. He...wasn't sure what to do, that was obvious. When faced with something so vastly outside anything the sickly man had experienced in life...he froze. It wasn't...fear, per se....at least, not in its entirety. It was more akin to immense, overwhelming confusion, further compounded by the fact that Ashe had, for obvious reasons...never been in a fight himself.

The clone immediately ducked down to dodge Tom's attack, allowing Hikaru's shikigami to instead charge into Tom. The speed at which it moved aggravated the wound Jack had given it, causing the crack to spread as it moved to jump to the side.

Yuri noted this, "It's body can't handle its own powers...! It's hurting itself trying to dodge your attacks!" She called out.
"Lets make it go boom by itself"

Tom teleported several times in different places, shooting different weapons and different attacks; shrapnel, fire, lightning and explosions were unleashed mercilessly while dodge Hikaru's attack

“Just gotta keep the pressure on,” Hikaru said. As Tom let loose his barrage he dismissed his shikigami, not wanting them to get caught up in the attacks. Then he joined in with his own attacks letting out a blast of light from one hand and darkness from the other.

The copy allowed the attack to hit him, but not without getting in a counter-attack, delivering a punch directly to the center of Jack's neck before jumping back, a large crack appearing in its face from Jack's attack, making it clear he could do some nasty damage.
“Urk!” Jack coughed out, grabbing at his throat, trying to regain his breath. He stumbled back a bit, and fell on his knee. “Sh-Shit…that was pretty good. But at least I did something to ya!” He said, barely managing to mumble it due to his neck injury.

“Urk!” Jack coughed out, grabbing at his throat, trying to regain his breath. He stumbled back a bit, and fell on his knee. “Sh-Shit…that was pretty good. But at least I did something to ya!” He said, barely managing to mumble it due to his neck injury.
"Oi, you need some help over there, buddy?"

(So we're just leaving it then?)
(Yes.)
"Lets make it go boom by itself"

Tom teleported several times in different places, shooting different weapons and different attacks; shrapnel, fire, lightning and explosions were unleashed mercilessly while dodge Hikaru's attack
“Just gotta keep the pressure on,” Hikaru said. As Tom let loose his barrage he dismissed his shikigami, not wanting them to get caught up in the attacks. Then he joined in with his own attacks letting out a blast of light from one hand and darkness from the other.
Triki seeing the fight tried to use fire magic to distract the copy.
The clone was powerful, yes, but an assault from all 3 of them at the same time proved a bit to much for it to handle on its own, especially while it was aggravating its own injury via exerting to much power. On its last ropes, it grabbed Tom mid-teleport by his arm, causing roots and vines to violently dig into Tom's arm and begin spreading throughout his body.

Tom with madness on his face did something unthinkable, something suicidal at a certain point, in his other hand with a bomb he detonated it at point blank range, it was powerful enough to blast 1/5 of his own body, removing the corruption and damaging the enemy extremely

"I can't fully stop the pain, but with Heart of Ladon..."

Forming some sort of goo in his hand, Nigel covers the wound, as the goo hardens into flesh, replacing the damaged tissue.
"Ah, thank you, mate; and don't worry about the pain. I can just turn off the pain receptors in my brain for a bit to take care of that."

Seeing Tom’s explosion, Hikaru took a step back and brought a hand up to his head. The pain from earlier was still there and he took a few deep breaths to try and get it to subside.

Tom with madness on his face did something unthinkable, something suicidal at a certain point, in his other hand with a bomb he detonated it at point blank range, it was powerful enough to blast 1/5 of his own body, removing the corruption and damaging the enemy extremely
Tom had defeated the enemy, Loka's copy being naught but ash at the might of Tom's explosion... But he was not without injury in turn. His arm and a portion of his shoulder and collarbone had been both corrupted by the roots partially, and blone off from his own explosion. There was luckily no bleeding- The heat had cauterized his wounds.

Yuri immediately rushed over to Tom like a flash of light, "What the heck were you thinking, young man!? Surely you don't mean to die so soon!!"

Loka looked at Yumi, who was still crying in fear and teleported near her.

"You still crying over there while many people are dying..." he said.

The girl... hadn't known much how to fight nor does she even know how to defend herself. Though she may have the strength, the will do it wasn't there.

"C'mon, get up! It's no time for being a coward...."

"I've died, twice, obviously I don't want to try a third time, relax, it can fix this, I don't even feel pain" He said while his body slowly healed boost his class and power, and with aura he made an arm appear in the air that he then stuck to himself, made a small click, he knew that even though he couldn't regenerate an arm that didn't mean he couldn't create an arm and then put it on, he know he lost like 50% doing this tho but hey, at least he is alive

"That isn't the issue, sir!" Yuri insisted, "Please, a-allow me to try to restore your arm. And uh... your upper torso."

Hikaru slowly made his way back to the rest of the group with a hand still at his head. “We made it through that,” he said “But now what the hell are we supposed to do?”

"I've died, twice, obviously I don't want to try a third time, relax, it can fix this, I don't even feel pain" He said while his body slowly healed boost his class and power, and with aura he made an arm appear in the air that he then stuck to himself, made a small click, he knew that even though he couldn't regenerate an arm that didn't mean he couldn't create an arm and then put it on, he know he lost like 50% doing this tho but hey, at least he is alive
"Jesus Christ man, your missing like half your body! How are you even alive?" Jack questioned with a look of repulse.

"Jesus Christ man, your missing like half your body! How are you even alive?" Jack questioned with a look of repulse.
"In the Vietnam War a man was blown in half by a bomb and survived." Hyde stated

There was a gust of clean air away from Tom, as if to keep anything borne of the air out courtesy of Kuthaliara

Fair" he says without much problem
Yuri nodded, beginning to wrap her energy around Tom's wound. She wasn't exactly experienced in this form of healing, but there was a minute amount of progress being made, Tom's arm beginning to restore quite slowly.

"Once I've finished this, I believe we should try and take... shelter somewhere."

"I'm not alive, no I don't mean that we died and they brought us here, apparently my power made me half-zombie, I don't feel much pain, and my heart doesn't even beat"
“Huh. Well that sucks. Imagine being born again only to be zombie! Kinda sounds Monkey paw-ish, but if you’re fine with it, I suppose it’s cool.”

Back