• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

It seemed as if dark roots had begun protruding from within his neck, the man able to breath or speak as the roots began shooting down his esophagus and invading his body from within.
He puts his glasses back on, making sure not to show it.
"Move!!" Yuri exclaimed, pushing Loka to the side. "I... I've... I've never seen anything like this before..."

(Something like that.)
Loka moved aside before Yuri did, having seen her rush towards the man.

He points at the man, assuming to launch an attack at the roots.

"Well, any suggestions Doc?"

Loka moved aside before Yuri did, having seen her rush towards the man.

He points at the man, assuming to launch an attack at the roots.

"Well, any suggestions Doc?"
"The roots have... already taken root in all of his organs. And we don't have the time to remove them..." Yuri murmured, as the old man convulsed. "If we could keep him stable, I might be able to remove them, but..."

"The roots have... already taken root in all of his organs. And we don't have the time to remove them..." Yuri murmured, as the old man convulsed. "If we could keep him stable, I might be able to remove them, but..."
Loka generates a ball of yellow-colored energy on his index finger.

"I could try removing them or stabilize him..." he said.

Hyde reached out a hand, purple balls swirling around the man, as if keeping something there(IE his soul)

"Do you require anything Yuri?!" Drew said quickly

"I... Think this works? Whatever! Give me a moment, please-" Yuri rolled up her sleeves, preparing to work, before... Roots begin to violently sprout from Hyde's hand, traversing down his arm at a rapid speed. Not only that, they'd begun digging into the ground beneath, violently uprooting the Earth and digging into the foundation of the caves swiftly...

"I... Think this works? Whatever! Give me a moment, please-" Yuri rolled up her sleeves, preparing to work, before... Roots begin to violently sprout from Hyde's hand, traversing down his arm at a rapid speed. Not only that, they'd begun digging into the ground beneath, violently uprooting the Earth and digging into the foundation of the caves swiftly...
Hyde didn't even make a peep of pain, it didn't take long until it encountered the more supernatural aspects of his form, the flames and Frost of Hades burning and freezing the roots to nothing all over Hyde, he didn't seem to care, simply continuing to hold his arm forward, using his other arm to use other orbs to keep his soul in play, even if the roots somehow overcame his natural and supernatural defenses, he'd survive either way

"Be ready for cave in!" Drew called out

Loka sighs deeply, as Yumi arrived at the scene terrified.

The roots were unyielding, Hyde's attempts to free himself from their influence only resulting in his arm and shoulder rotting off, falling to the ground. The roots erupted from the old man, piercing through his dirty cloak and digging further into the cave- Drew was right, a cave-in was inevitable.
" what caused this?." Tom asked to Loka while summon shotgun
"Don't summon a weapon, start running!!" Yuri exclaimed. She didn't know what she could possibly do to help the man now... He was already to far gone. But she couldn't ponder to long- As she made a break for it.

The roots were unyielding, Hyde's attempts to free himself from their influence only resulting in his arm and shoulder rotting off, falling to the ground. The roots erupted from the old man, piercing through his dirty cloak and digging further into the cave- Drew was right, a cave-in was inevitable.

"Don't summon a weapon, start running!!" Yuri exclaimed. She didn't know what she could possibly do to help the man now... He was already to far gone. But she couldn't ponder to long- As she made a break for it.
Loka was already gone, having grabbed Yumi and teleported out of there.

"What's going on now?!" Yumi exclaimed.

"Don't know, don't care. It's just about time for bad things to happen..." he replied.

Hyde recognized it, burning fire replacing all of his internals one by one as he walked to leave the cave, though was still moving at Mach 3, the spirits around the old man dissipating as his arm fell off to be replaces by the ice and fire

Drew moved to leave too, actually moving faster then Yuri as they made a dash to leave

"W-what do we do?" Yumi asked.

"Some roots came out of the man, prolly has something to do with that mother tree or whatever he calls it..." he explained.

"Mother Tree?" she asked.

"I followed the old man cuz I had nothing to do, saw him pray a lot to some deity, told me he was lucky to be alive. And before he made stuff for us to go to next floor, that happened..."

“Hey, sorry I’ve been missing for a little while. Went to take a wiz and got lost in the ca-WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL HAPPENED TO HIM?!” Jack exclaimed in horror and disgust when he laid eyes upon the old man.

"No time to explain! Zip up your fly, and run!" Yuri shouted from the outermost cave entrance, which was slowly collapsing on itself.

(While we wait for the rest of our cast, allow us to take a moment to take the regular RP survey (to improve future plots): If you could rate your current RP experience on a scale of 1 to 10, what would your rating be?)

Ashe's eyes widened in surprise as he saw many of his allies dash out of the cave, the young man stumbling away from the entrance to avoid bumping into someone. It reminded him of when the people in his village had scattered when one of their homes had been struck by a lightning bolt, an event that many simply assumed was caused by some minor slight against Zeus or any of the gods above the clouds.

"Is there a fire?" Ashe said simply, staring blankly at the cave. He hadn't heard of any fire that would cause a cave to shake and tremble...but it's not like he knew much about fire, either.

Back