• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

(K, I don't really care much either way, we can just go with this lol)

"ASHE! What are you doing!? Run!" Yuri shouted, grabbing the boy by his shoulder.
"O-oh! Uh...Alright!" Ashe said. Quickly he turned around, attempting to run. A movement that quickly devolved into a slow, rather awkward stumbling motion, the man clearly having no experience actually moving his body in such a manner.

(And he later saw trees and shit, which wouldn't have been possible if there was a solid cave wall in the way

Back at the entrance, Ashe paced around the cave opening, humming idly to himself. It was a sailor's song, one he would hear his father belt sometimes during his merrymaking. He was gradually getting better at walking, a fact which pleased him greatly to notice, his steps growing ever so slightly more natural, though he doubted he would reach the level of his allies anytime soon.

"....Sure is nice meetin' all these new folk." He thought to himself. He was grateful that they all seemed rather kind...though their appearances were rather strange.

"...I didn't even know how could be blue...that one girl's got locks like the sky above..." Ashe thought.

While pacing, he absentmindedly glanced into the forest around him, wondering if he could spot anything interesting without venturing too deep.

(So Midas is autistic and likes to contradict himself, nothing new.)
"O-oh! Uh...Alright!" Ashe said. Quickly he turned around, attempting to run. A movement that quickly devolved into a slow, rather awkward stumbling motion, the man clearly having no experience actually moving his body in such a manner.
"PLEASE, HURRY UP!" Yuri exclaimed, shoving Ashe forward.

(So Azontr didn't actually read any of my posts and only chose now to comment on the contradiction. Real)

"PLEASE, HURRY UP!" Yuri exclaimed, shoving Ashe forward.
Ashe continued to stumble forward, pressing a hand against the trembling walls to avoid falling onto his face as he moved through the cave. Trying, and only partially succeeding, in not being left behind by his much faster allies.

(So Azontr didn't actually read any of my posts and only chose now to comment on the contradiction. Real)

Ashe continued to stumble forward, pressing a hand against the trembling walls to avoid falling onto his face as he moved through the cave. Trying, and only partially succeeding, in not being left behind by his much faster allies.
Kuthaliara grabbed Ashe and trusted them forward, the still air turning into a powerful wind that catapulted them outside to the side of the cave entrance with Drew dashing out himself

Hyde quickly reached the entrance behind everyone else

(Just read your own posts and don't contradict yourself. Easy task.)
Ashe continued to stumble forward, pressing a hand against the trembling wall to avoid falling onto his face as he moved through the cave. Trying, and only partially succeeding, in not being left behind by his much faster allies.
"Sorry!... Sorry!" Yuri exclaimed, reaching the exit of the cave swiftly after Ashe and Kuthaliara had been propelled out of the cave. "Are you alright?"

Kuthaliara grabbed Ashe and trusted them forward, the still air turning into a powerful wind that catapulted them outside to the side of the cave entrance with Drew dashing out himself

Hyde quickly reached the entrance behind everyone else
Ashe's hands quickly wrapped around Kuthaliara as she flew out of the cave entrance, his hair flying backward as the wind buffeted his new body. It was a sensation he had never felt before. Admittedly, he quite enjoyed the feeling of moving so fast, it reminded him of the sailboats he would see skimming across the waters.

"...W...whoa..." Ashe murmured. Even after they left the cave, his arms remained around her, unsure if someone would yell at him if he didn't keep moving.

"Sorry!... Sorry!" Yuri exclaimed, reaching the exit of the cave swiftly after Ashe and Kuthaliara had been propelled out of the cave. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah...I...I guess so. Still ain't...used to moving on my feet like that..." Ashe said.

Ashe's hands quickly wrapped around Kuthaliara as she flew out of the cave entrance, his hair flying backward as the wind buffeted his new body. It was a sensation he had never felt before. Admittedly, he quite enjoyed the feeling of moving so fast, it reminded him of the sailboats he would see skimming across the waters.

"...W...whoa..." Ashe murmured. Even after they left the cave, his arms remained around her, unsure if someone would yell at him if he didn't keep moving.

"Yeah...I...I guess so. Still ain't...used to moving on my feet like that..." Ashe said.
"Stay on me, I'm the fastest and most agile here, so maybe you could escape with me." Kuthaliara said quickly to Ashe

(Just read your own posts and don't contradict yourself. Easy task.)

Meanwhile, as they were running towards the exit, Yumi shouted to Yuri.
"Yuri! Loka's preparing a big attack! He plans to blow up the cave along with the old man! Everyone! Quick! Get out of his range!" she yelled, using her trumpets as a pseudo megaphone.

"Ň̵̢̳̭̺͉̯̬̭̯̰̰̈́͋̈̃̌̿͒̇ọ̴͚̙̗̈͒̃̈́̈́̊̐̐̀̀̉͘͘ ̸͓̗̜͉̓̈́̒͗̇̚͜š̸̨̛͈̫̫̰͈̖̮̘̥̮̿̐̃ͅͅǘ̴͚̟̥̳̭̬̹͒̀̽͗͑́̿̎̿̃͋̈́̚͝ċ̷̰͙̳̰̰͍͚̄͐͗ḫ̴̛̱̫̻͐͗̋̏̈́͘̕͝ ̶͔̠̬̙͗̃͌͒͐̾͊̇͘̕̕͝ͅṫ̵̨̯͕̹͒̽̐́̚͜ͅḩ̷̼̿̓̇î̵̧͙̤̤͕̼̗̥͉͔̻̲̻̈́̓̈́̂͐́͜ň̸̞̰̏̀̏̌̔́́̃̐̕̚̕ģ̵͉̟̱̦͉͓͙͈̣̅̒̒ ̵̨̥̻͈̺̲͉͖̟͖̾͆̍̄͐̆̇̅̾̇̊̆̕͝͝w̵̧̢͚̮̞̪̙̤̖̗̯͕̦̽̄͂ī̵̧̨̧̛̫̞͕̥̙̺̞̲̘̠͑͗̾͑̾̄̎́͊̍͜͝l̷̢̨̹̺͖̈́͒̎͘̚ĺ̵̢̝̦̜͕̲̹̠͎̞̫̜ ̵̡̨̛̱͖̣̟̹̜͈̞͓͌̿̈́́̔̉͝b̸̧̪͈̻͚̣͙̔̆̀̀͗e̵͎̰̞͍͔͌̋̇̈̍́̒̈̐͒̕̚ ̵͈̹̜͙̫̺̫̐ͅd̷̺̜͈̹̈́͜ơ̵̢͓͋͐̔̾̈́͂̈̄̋͗̒̒̚͘n̶̛̛̝̋͌͆̔̒͋̓̕ĕ̸̞̪̖̝̞͑́̿̿̇̏̔̓͘͝͠."​

The ground beneath broke apart as thick ropes of wood and grass began congealing in the air, a voice ringing through the air with such force that it caused the trees to nearly tumble over, their roots snapping like rubber bands. From the congealing wood... a wooden figure took shape, its pale white hair flowing in the wind it itself had created. It floated in the air, yet had a stature of over 7 feet tall, its body formed primarily out of wooden spikes and hands...

"Ň̵̢̳̭̺͉̯̬̭̯̰̰̈́͋̈̃̌̿͒̇ọ̴͚̙̗̈͒̃̈́̈́̊̐̐̀̀̉͘͘ ̸͓̗̜͉̓̈́̒͗̇̚͜š̸̨̛͈̫̫̰͈̖̮̘̥̮̿̐̃ͅͅǘ̴͚̟̥̳̭̬̹͒̀̽͗͑́̿̎̿̃͋̈́̚͝ċ̷̰͙̳̰̰͍͚̄͐͗ḫ̴̛̱̫̻͐͗̋̏̈́͘̕͝ ̶͔̠̬̙͗̃͌͒͐̾͊̇͘̕̕͝ͅṫ̵̨̯͕̹͒̽̐́̚͜ͅḩ̷̼̿̓̇î̵̧͙̤̤͕̼̗̥͉͔̻̲̻̈́̓̈́̂͐́͜ň̸̞̰̏̀̏̌̔́́̃̐̕̚̕ģ̵͉̟̱̦͉͓͙͈̣̅̒̒ ̵̨̥̻͈̺̲͉͖̟͖̾͆̍̄͐̆̇̅̾̇̊̆̕͝͝w̵̧̢͚̮̞̪̙̤̖̗̯͕̦̽̄͂ī̵̧̨̧̛̫̞͕̥̙̺̞̲̘̠͑͗̾͑̾̄̎́͊̍͜͝l̷̢̨̹̺͖̈́͒̎͘̚ĺ̵̢̝̦̜͕̲̹̠͎̞̫̜ ̵̡̨̛̱͖̣̟̹̜͈̞͓͌̿̈́́̔̉͝b̸̧̪͈̻͚̣͙̔̆̀̀͗e̵͎̰̞͍͔͌̋̇̈̍́̒̈̐͒̕̚ ̵͈̹̜͙̫̺̫̐ͅd̷̺̜͈̹̈́͜ơ̵̢͓͋͐̔̾̈́͂̈̄̋͗̒̒̚͘n̶̛̛̝̋͌͆̔̒͋̓̕ĕ̸̞̪̖̝̞͑́̿̿̇̏̔̓͘͝͠."​

The ground beneath broke apart as thick ropes of wood and grass began congealing in the air, a voice ringing through the air with such force that it caused the trees to nearly tumble over, their roots snapping like rubber bands. From the congealing wood... a wooden figure took shape, its pale white hair flowing in the wind it itself had created. It floated in the air, yet had a stature of over 7 feet tall, its body formed primarily out of wooden spikes and hands...
"Greetings Madam, we only wish to pass through this level." Drew said calmly

Hyde looked on, his face remaining the same expression the whole time

Kuthaliara grimaced

He lets out a grin.

"Miracle forth Blessing- Yellow"

The force rushes forth as a giant mass of yellow energy shot out from his fingers, flicking it towards the wooden figure.

The blast of energy Loka released gets about halfway to its target, before beginning to... shift in composition, the energy dying down. Within a few moments, the yellow energy began to "sprout" an innumerable number of thick wooden tendrils, which began wrapping around each other, layering on top of each other to completely eclipse the ball of energy... It took only a moment for the energy Loka fired to simply become a ball of wood, falling to the ground.

"D̷̛̩i̸̧͍̣̭̭̣͠s̵̨̨̡̛̘̼͕̳͚͆͑͆̎̉̋ͅg̷̥̠̈́̌͐͒u̴͍̤̪̰̦͙̬͎̯͂s̸̖̬̜̭͚͈̗̥͋̀t̷͍̟̺͈̫͍͖͋̉̉͛i̶̧͎̱̓̔̊n̸̤̹͇͋̌͐͊̊̏̐͠ģ̷̡͕͎̥̜̀̇̈͆̚͠ ̵͕̪̲̰͈̬̹͕͑h̴̢̩̪̱̏̈́̔̀͗͠ù̸̯̞̱̑̾̈́̌̀̉̚m̷̜͋̄̂̽̉̉͑̓̄ͅa̷̛̝͍̮̫͍͎̾̒̂͌n̷̛͓͎̠̽͗̂͐̽̕ş̴̛̣̘̀́̋̿̃̉́͝.̷͎̥̇̿.̶̫͎̣̦͔̠͈͖͑̈̾.̸̡̝̣̬͚̘̂̈́̒̏̄̐ ̸̨̤̳̺̱̦̈͒͐̂̃́̈̒͜͠"​

"̶̨̫̬͚̂D̸͈̅i̴̝̮̒̏̊̐s̶̨͇͕̘̤̙̤͎͗͜g̶̙̬͂̒͗̊ũ̵͎̭̦͇̲̟͈̯͗̒̏̑͘s̸͔̹͚̓̇̔̿̔̈́̍̕t̸̝̀́̈́́i̷̝͚̫̲̦̲͋̄͛́n̸̢͈̓̅̿̾̌͋̋̓͂g̸̬̝̜̲͍̠͇̃͘͝ ̷̨̦̤̘̘͙̤̎̇͐̃̈́D̵̨̲̩̤̩̓̈i̴͙͇̙̩͚̭̦̪͛̒̑̓̕͘s̶͖͍̬̭̪̰̱̻͋͑͛͘͘͠g̸̢̪̘̩̘̮̖̝̫̒̆̑u̴͇̲͖̬̰̎́̊̔s̴̰͔͚̍̒̕t̵̜̭̻̎͒̽́͘i̶͖̮̯̟̖̋̈́̅̑͑ͅn̷̢̯̝̝̲̠̞̯̬̄̉ġ̸̝́ ̷͉͒D̷̯̂́̅̈́̉͝í̶̼̳̮̭̎͌s̴̛̼̤̔͑g̶̡̱͓̟̀̓̐̄͆̕̚ú̶̧̖͔̲̮̲̘s̷̡̨̢̫̣̞̪͝t̴̛̖̰̜̍̉i̵̝̭̇̿̽͊̈́́̌͘n̸̯̝̲̭͊̂͜g̶̳͇̫̮͈̗͓̑͗͛̌͆̎̄͆̎ ̸̯̹̎͒̔̾͝D̴͚̟̟̰̼̳̗̆͛̉̓͊́̈͜i̵̤̲͕͕̍̾̊͛̏͐̋͝ś̵̤̼͎̺͍̤̈̋̽̓̍̈́͌g̴̗̺̮̫̈́̔́̇͂͑̄̕͝ṳ̴̡̼͗̾̿͆̇͂̃͝s̵̟͇̭̞̝͍̏̽͌̃̽͗̔̍͝ţ̴͚̉̊ǐ̸͓̟̝͎̪̙̍̓̈́͛ņ̸͇̹̘̭̻̤̗̍͊̒͝ͅğ̷͍͓̈́̽̆͌̀́͛͠ ̵͓̯͔̯͚͖̩̩̈́̀͘ͅD̸̢̤͚̫̫͗ḯ̷̧̭͇͚̒́̔̕͠s̶̢͇̖̘̳͇̃̊̿̿͘͠ģ̵̗̞̩̘̪͎́̇̏̓̄́͘ṷ̶̞̪̫̳̘̥̟͌͜s̸̲̭̮̩͕̫͖̟̄̀͆̿̊̇͐͛̂ț̴͖͉̭̖͇̂͋̈͊͠i̵̡̱̅̋̅̆̂̅̌̆n̴̦̘̓̌͒̽g̶̡̝̼̗̯̈́ ̷̧͙̦̱̼̺͇͆D̵͔̬̅̍͛̆͛i̷̢͖͒̾̏̋̅̒͝s̶̨̲͖̊̍̍̊͊̌̔̽̉g̶͕̘̻̪̓͑͗̊̔̂̆͝ͅu̵̧͙͔̹͚͆̎̒̑̃̈́̍͂s̷̼̞͉͕̬͉͖͓̙̍t̷͈͖̼̟͆͂̈̚i̷̡̬͔͚͉͍̫̯̔̆͌̆́͂͝n̸̨̡̙͍͆̉g̵̢͕̣͔͍̺̰̲̽͗̾̾͠ ̴̧̨͚̰͇͈̘͓̔̃͑̔͊͌̎͝D̷͍̾̏͆̀̅̋ì̵̧͍̖͚͔̈̂̋̏̎͠͝s̵̘̫̼̮̋͑̉̀̕g̵̮͓͓͍̿̈́͘͜ư̷͍̝̩͇̟͈̤̠̱̄̍͐̋̋̀̚̕s̸͔͝t̸̢͔̥̟̞̙̫͋͆̃͋͌̈́̅͑͜i̷̍̓͌̀̉̆ͅn̷̟͓̱̉͛̏̕g̶͚͖̮̰͉̬̔͋̈́͋̎ ̵̳̯̦͇͉̺̃͐D̴̢̺̉̂̅͐͘͠i̴̡̙̭͔͗̔́͋̓̅ś̴̱̻͕̞̱͉̞̭̤̀͛̀ĝ̸̤͈̄̏̅ų̵̲̦̲̣̹͕̄̓̒̅̄s̶͍̀͂̑̿͗͠t̶̨̛͙̼̲̹͙̲̫̲̔͗̅̓͊̍̄̔i̴̜̦̲͈̠͉͊n̴͎͙̖̗̘̬̄̀̿̒̕ģ̸̢̲͈̰̯̘̬̜̔ ̸̺̔D̷̖̫͎̜̪͓̯͚͑̾̓͆i̶̧͈͇̼̊́̿́͠s̸̝̘͓͕̱̈́̏̂̉̐͊͜͠g̶̢̨̝͖͗̀̓̂̽͘̕u̸̞̙̗̪̳̜̙͙͗͐s̸͓̅̄̈̔͘t̷͕͙̣̠̗́̃͐̑̕͜į̵̻͂̆̾̽n̴̻͎͓͍̝͗ͅg̸̨̨̱͓͙̬͉̥̜̽̐͛ ̶̢̤̜͖̞̭̀̅̽͠ͅḌ̵͓͒ͅī̸̧̡̩͔̅̊̈͒̕s̸͇̎̿̑̓̿̍͊g̵̡͖̖̹͐̌̽͜ǘ̶̜͎̮̭͉̗͚̭͓̈̽̓́̔͐̆̋s̵̰̪͓̮̥͇̗̻̒̔̑͘͝t̷̞̮͂̃̋̈̒̚͜i̶̱̿͜n̵̨̙̙̥̦͇̫̫̫̐͒͂́͊̇́́̓g̸̜͕̀̽̄̿͛͋̈́͘ ̸͙̤̘̓̊̿̀͠ͅD̴̦̪̲̓̒̀̄̀̄͆̂̄i̵̖͌̂̓̓́ṡ̸͉̥̞̩̰̞͚̞̫̈́͆̕g̸̫͖̭̯̮̈́́͂͂̚u̸̢̢̙̪͚͓̎̿̏̚s̴̛̹̥̉ẗ̵̝́͌͠ȉ̶̧̢̈́̈́n̵̨̛͉̩͔͑͝g̸̻̗͖͚̖̊̌͑̽͝ ̵̧̗͖̓̔̆͐͒̉͛̊͂͜Ḍ̵̘̘̪̜̄͋͂͑̓̾̕̚i̷̢̬̠͍̺̬͖̇̇̋̄̈̍̒͊s̴̗̰̭̖̦̣̥͙̼̄̉͗͒͘g̵̘̩̊͗̈͆̈́̀͝ư̸̟͎̲̤̟̄̀̀̚ś̷̤͖͓̺̔t̴͍̟͈̰̦̱͉͐í̵̜ñ̷̹̞͙̫̬̘̩ͅͅĝ̸̛͔̘͙̱͚͐̎̅̆̂̅͜ ̷̨̰̠͎̃̂̏̏̃̉̿͛̕D̴͕̠͙̝̑i̸̝̋̋̐̃̓̄̒s̸̛̖͓̞̲̣͓̣̏͝ḡ̴̣̰͇̥̖̭̘͐̈́̚ͅư̶̧̥̯̠̫̾̀s̷͖͙͔̫͐̃̄̈́̐͜ͅt̷̥̭̞̞͖̦̱̰͊́̋̊͌ḭ̸͈̗̬̬̝͑͒̿̍̈́̽͒n̶̨̢̧̹̪̺̩̫͈̈͛g̷͉͓̹̟͉͉͕̥̀͂͐̋̊͜͝ ̴͔̦̎̓̇̓́D̶̢͔̱͎̲̻͐͐̃̃̃̓̐̾ì̵͕̲̙͉͙̉̒̆́͊͂̚s̷̟̔̇g̵̬̩̙̰̳̃͊̍̚u̷͎̅͛͊̎͒͗̉͌͠ṡ̷̗͎̿̇̎͠t̸̨̘̉̑͂i̶̡̢̩͎̼̰̮̗̐̽͝n̷͕͈̭̺̘͚̈́̈́̆̐̐̒g̴͇̣̼͔̲̭͙̻̑͂̉̄̀̂̊ͅ ̴̧̳̱̺͌ͅD̷̬͈̀̔̓̂͛i̸̛͚͖̪͔͕͖̬̎̓̍͐̂̂s̵͈͍͇̻̺̏͐͘g̷͍̥̗̹̪̯̼̥̟̐ȕ̸̢͚̑͛s̶̪͈͋͑͗͝t̷̡͉̩͆͜i̵̢͕̯̋̾̂̄̓̿̐n̵͈̗̅ĝ̵̛͔̜̹̫̆͜͜ ̷̗̱̞̳̂̌͗D̵̨̖̋́̈́͆̓̅ĭ̵̢͈̋̽͊̇̂͘͜s̶̗̫͇̯̣͚̒͋̊͐̽̎̚͠g̷͍͕̞̻͖̍̈̀̀̅̇͌̅͜ǘ̵͔̼̰̮̹̱̜̈́̿̈̂̀͘͜s̶̙͂̇͆͌̕ṱ̷̢̼͓͇̦̱͍̿̇͑ͅí̴͇͙̭̝̱͊͐͜ǹ̴͓̟̹̌͛g̵͍̪͍̜͓͒͒ ̸̣͎̟̮͔̟̜͖̆̂ͅD̶̦̊̽͌̋́ḭ̸̯̖̙͖̩̬̘͗͊̊́̿̀ṣ̷̢̺̪̭̮̙͚͈̒̕g̵̨̤͓͎̦̜̳͂̉͒̀͆͝ǘ̷̥̞͌̾̓̃̒͘ş̴̺̞̫̰̲̹̌̂́̿̔̆͒́t̵̩̻̺̺͋̾̉͜i̶̢̗̻̖̓̋̄ņ̵̭͓̼̲̬̙̒͋̈́́̔͝͠g̷̨̺͚̻̲͕̠̼̩̈́͊̊̐͐̃̔̂̀ ̴̼̮̺̀̈́̓́͆͝D̶̗̖̓͒í̴͈̝̮͚͚̗͒͗̑͘s̸͍̓̈́g̴̫͕̠̮̰͓͍̀͌̍̿̽͂̏ͅü̷̼͉̬͔͝ͅş̷̻͔̪̳̀͛͊͝ͅt̵̡̨̨̙͗ȋ̶̥̝̰͎̂ǹ̴͉͇̝̼̯̹̅ͅg̶̨̟̺͎̙͔͖̜͚̈́͠ ̸̨̛̛̪̺̥̗̟̖̂̇͆̆̔̚D̷̥͍̩̺̬̻̳̐̿͐̀i̷̜̯̟͎͓͍̹̘͗͜s̷̮͕͉͎̻͂g̴̢̹̩̲͙͉̘̀͌̏̎̏͜ú̴̡̥́̎̐̋̀̋̀͘s̴̰̠͓̜͍̩̩͓͗́̃̓̍̍t̸͓͙̐i̶̢͙͚͋̏̅͋́̈́̓͑͘ņ̸͕͕̖̻͈̱͌́̀͊̄̚g̸̨̧̡̘̟̞̭̝̈́̉͠ ̸̛̳̈͛̀́D̶̛̝͇̙͒̈͒̀͗̄̎͋i̶͙͍͓̘̒̍̈́ş̵̳͔͖͎͑́̉̓͑̂͠g̷̱̼̘̙̈́̌̅̈̅ǔ̸̹̱̟̺̮͉̋͑̚̕s̷̛̘͕̔̒̎̏͆͝t̴̰̳̃̆͊ị̷̍̿ń̵̲̮̩͖̝̝͍̰g̶̡̱̭̩̭̗͖̓̐͋̅̑̑̕͠ ̸̨͖͈̲̯̜̰̫͖̎D̴͍̥́͛į̵̡̈́̂̃͝s̸̡̧͍̞̰̰̹̗͒̒̓g̵͕̫̳̱͆̏̂̔ų̴̙̙̜͚͚̝͔̂͘s̸̪̈́̏̈̓͠t̷̢̨͕̓̎͒͒́͊̽͌̓i̵̩͓͔͍͓̭̝̍͐̾͌͝ń̸̨̨̻̙̜̟̥̆͌͒̔̈́̃̓͜͠g̸̢̧̙͕̜̲͐̏̅͐̒͌̆̚ ̴̪̀̔Ḋ̸̙̑̏̉̆͆͐͠ĩ̶̧̧̤̽̂̽̒̅̑s̴̟̯͎̟̲̅̍͆͋͂̐̃͊g̶̻͚̥̳̠͖͋̈̈́̎̏͛͘͝ȗ̴̙̬̯̟̱̫̗̀̑́̃̄̚ŝ̵̯̪̦̥̙̻̊̏͆͠t̴̨̧̳͙͇̳͙̗̫͂̃͝i̴͍̺̯̬̥̗͍̫͋̒͑̉́̈́̚͠͝n̷̯̣͓̳͎͗g̷̜̐͆̏̇͑ ̷̻̠̐D̷̡̤̹̞̤̊͗͛į̷̳̺͊͒̑͌͘͝ş̴̢̘̝̺̗͉͎͒͗̀̄ͅg̶͔̍͑ͅũ̵̜̰̦̿̋ş̵͓̲̻̯̫̬̞́t̸̳̱̞̻͈͚̎̔̋ͅĭ̸͇̳̟̲̈́́̂̀͗͛ͅn̵̦͖̫͓̯̮̘͆̆̓̏̍͘g̶͇̮̺̞̜̘͓͐̒̽̅͝ ̷̧̨̱̫͙̤͓͗̌̈͝D̵̡̮̭̦̭̠̮͌̓̄́͐͐͊̓ḭ̷̛̊̍̿̿͜s̷̡̲͇̺̕g̸̺̓̿̉̓̋͝͝ͅu̴̎̆̅̈́͜š̸̭̑͑̓ͅt̶̡͚̣̭̰͔̖̟̿̋͌̅̐i̷̍́̔͜n̶̰̱͕̗̬̋͝g̶̢͙̪̒͊ ̸̧̛̜̹̘̜̰̹̭̌̎̐ͅD̷͓̠̻̠̀̍͌̀͂̈́͘͝i̵̲̩̇̊͒ṣ̴̈́̽̅͑͆͐̀̏͝g̶̩͙͉̺͊̄̌̌̂͝͝ǔ̸̡͔̭͓̭̘̖͍̄͜ś̶̨̨͍̭͔͙t̷̢̰̦̟̹̺̠̣͑͐̈́̏͒i̶͕̦̯̻̾̀͂̽̉̋̕ņ̴̭͓̥̘͓̖̾͠g̶̙̝̰͗͑̊̔̿̽ ̸̙̤̃͛͋̑͛͘̚D̷̦̼̮͙̞̜̑̏͐̌̊͝ͅì̵̯̞̪̗̖̱̎͐͗ͅs̷̘̖̻͚̝͙͕̙̋̓́̎̓̏̀ģ̴͔̦͖̤͊͘ṵ̵̪͖͉̈̐̋ş̴̥̰̮̼̖̺̰̞̎̊̌̌̓͗̀̕t̵̛͇̗͎̤́̆̄̓̚ì̶̢̱̤͖̯͕͙͍̀n̸͓̼̦̣̝̂̀̄͒̉̏̇̌͘ͅģ̶͍̺͓̽͑͜ ̸̹̫̟̥̲̅́̂̽̽̐͗͝͝ͅD̵͓̳͊̀́̓i̷͔̝̟̫͗͒̾ṣ̶̭͋̊̄̊̽͘ģ̷̧̻̳̬̫̋͊͆̍̋̕ư̴̺̙̤̱͚̼͙̑͐̿̒̒̓̒ş̸̢̳̘̦̬̫̽̅̋̑̈̓͜t̸̨̤̯̞̀̈́̃͘ị̸̜̣̞͕̭̘̗̏̎́̅n̵̤̟̰̟̮͚͎̗̥̾g̶͍͈͇̞̥̼͈̱̝̽̈́̉ ̶̢̛͚̬̝͒̾̍̃̓͝Ḋ̶̨͓̠̗̼̞̣̓̂ȋ̴̢̡̺͎͑́́̋͜ș̶̛̍͂ģ̷̬͕͔̪̺͎̮̇͒̑̉ú̷͕̦̃͐͒̔̋s̴̻̞̳̐͑̅̇̉ẗ̸̝̓͐̿̀͋͑̎ḯ̵̛͖̪̰͕̎̋̈́͐̍͠n̴͈̅͒͊͛̌̈́g̴̡͍̙͓̙̮̰̍͜ ̶̲̋D̶̪͎̝̾̈̏͂̿͜i̷̜̳̇͛̋͊̑̀̒͘̚s̷͓͙͓̪͖̘̺̞̝̉̓̌g̷̹̻̯̲͉̪̹̈̀́͗͑̓̆͑͝u̴̧̨̨̯̽̎͋̈̄͘s̵͍̱͖̣̠̝̺͈̆̑t̸͚͚͙̐͂̑͗̿̏́ḯ̴̠̦͕̙͍n̸̯̪̓͑̾͒͒͂͒̚ģ̴̨̗̰̹͎̫̌͐̄̌̄̄͝ ̷̢̥͚͔̰̥̍D̸͎̜͂͐i̶̢̢͎̩̳̥̪͋̎̉͑̅̋s̶͇̰̖̩̟̙̀͝ģ̸͔̘̣̙̞̩̀̃̔̀̀͜͝ͅu̷̖̝̝͆͂s̸̯͛̒̇̃͠t̵̫̺̦̬̰͉̦͉̆̇͝ͅį̴̦̲̊͐͂̄͑ň̵̜̺̠̈́̾̽͒́̐̓͘͜g̶̛̮̳̩͇͛͆̒̊͛̔͊͘ͅ ̴̢̟͍̠͎̠͈̑D̶̗̗̦̦͉͇͈̜͑́̓̓̎̅͘͝ḭ̶̠̆͂s̵͕̲̞̯̻͙̗̅̔̈ͅǵ̸̖̘̖̣̻̠͉̓͌̐̑̀̀û̸̯͍͍͖́̿̊̈́s̸̛̬̭̺̙͈͛͌̆̑̾͝t̵̨͙͕͇̆i̷͕͕͂̚͜n̸͖͓̭̅̌͜g̴̡̜̰̥̖͉͈͗͜ ̵̢̠̹̆͐͗D̷̡͉̝̗̲͌̓͋̌̕͜i̷̪̲̓̽́͗̀s̷̞̤̘̝̓̾̃̀g̸̖̫̠̰͙͎̩̓̑̏́̅͑͊͝ͅu̷̡͙̼̟̙͈̥̔̃̇͌̂̌͛͐́s̴̰͙̦̲̘̥͈̩͙͌̑̍̀̽͠t̷̨̹̜̪͓̳̓͂̋ͅi̵͔̼̳͎̗͖͆̆̒̓̅̆̈́̄ń̶̗͉̪̻̀ġ̴̩̭̦̭̬̪̊̉͐͌̀͝ ̸̛͎̳͇͕͈͍̣̖̇̇͋̈́̄̃͗̋͜D̴͍̥͍̘͇̞͂̇i̴̦̟͇̭̾͑̂͘s̴͇̅́͌̈̌̑g̴̳̞͐́̈̌̊́̀̕ư̴̥̤̅̀͑̂͐̓̀͛ͅs̷̥̖̥̭̱̝̰̘̿͆͊͑͋͑̚ț̴͖͈͔̊͋̇̋̉̎͌͝͝i̵͇̪̇͗ǹ̶̖̰̗g̸̢̧̨͉̻͓̰̾͗͘ ̷̢̡̩̣͇̅̓͊̊͂͛̋̕͜͝D̶̛̤̠͌͂̿̈͜i̸̅̈́͒̍͗̎ͅs̶̛͖̭̐̌̾̃́̈́͆͠g̶̗͉͍̼̘͙̣͔͛̀̉͑̎͋̏͊́ù̷̡̖͇͖̹͈̝s̷̜̹̻͙͌̑̕ț̴̳̦̭͔̟̹͛̐̋͜͠ĩ̶͓̪̙̼͓́ͅn̷̡̙̉́̑̆͛͘͝g̵̹̜͖͇͑͒͗͂̀̈́͜ ̷͙͖͖̯̟̙̭͔͋͛̑̐͛Ḓ̸̡̞͓͖̠̲̥͍͛̑͊̏̀ȉ̸̯͖͕̥̌̈́̽s̶̟̗̽͂͑͌̃̐̇͂̄g̸̳̭̊̿̾̅̚ų̷̰̲̲̳̝̜͍̒̍͒ͅš̶̢̙̩͓̙͚͍̓t̶͍͙͈̪̯̜̥̹̓̿͌͑͘i̶̳͎̠̫̤̮͕̦͆̿̊̋̂̈́͝ͅn̷̰͇̬̺͚̭̙͚͒̊͛͐̆g̴͍̐̊͠ ̴͔̈́̒͂̕Ḑ̶̞͕͈͋ĭ̸̛͎͕̹̭̤̰͔̝̇͛̄̄ͅş̶͔̳̜́͜g̷̨̝̥̱̉̀̓̅u̵̠̼̟̩͓͍͕̤̱̎s̵̮̦̳͙̯̘͎͚̊̂t̴̜̗͔̞͉͍͕̏̐̒͘͜͝i̶̦̾̓̐̅͂͗̆̐͛n̶͍̮̖̠̼͔̺͎̽̍̓̏̉͘g̶̢̩̟̹͛́̓̔͘ ̶̼̓ͅD̶̰̰̰̙̻̱̈̓̈́̒̀̅͋́͗ì̶̗͍̪̘͓̙͈͜͝ͅs̷̩̱̹̆͊g̴͇̦̗̭̬̤̺͓͆̌ŭ̸͕̔͛̓͆̋͂s̶̡̯͕͛̽͑͜t̶͍̫̄̈̈͘͝i̵̧͇̪̥̤͉͇͓͊̊̔̌͒͂͗͘ǹ̶̟̫͔̎͂͋̚͝g̷͍͇̃́͊͑ ̶̗͇̰̤̻͕̲͔͗̽͐̌͠D̵̳̭̺͔̉͐̏̔͘i̴͖̺̲̥͔͙͖̣͠s̷̙̯͆̂̌̂̋͂̀̓͝ğ̴̮̼͇̰̐̎́́̽͝ù̷͓̰͇̦͙̮̈́̓̈́s̶͔̞̗̺̰̺͂̇̑ṯ̶̜̳̆̔̉͌̏̆̉̉̕i̷̧̩̦͙̱̖̰͋n̷̬͍̻̰̲̺̦̂͂͠g̵̡̥̺̀̿̀ ̸̧̡̪̫̹͍̩̼̼͒̏̾̇̈D̴͕̥̽̋̿͑ĩ̸̛̮̈́͌̂͌̓͒̚s̶̻̗͙̞̝̆͛̕ģ̸̧̭̯͙̤̝̣̊ù̷̹̜̈́̒͋͂́̚͠s̸͉͋̿̅̓͘t̶̰̥̥̅ȋ̸̳͎͖͚̙̘̩̳̃͆̂̄͂͜ņ̷̛̭͉͊̋̐͛̾̉́ģ̴̹̹̞̮̘̤̋̏͊ͅ ̷̻͍̟̣͆̓̊̉̿͘D̶̛̤̳̈́͂̾͌̂́͘i̵͙̫͖̥̎͑͂̚ş̷̻̗̖̟̞̫̱̄g̵̨̛̼̺̫̠̍͗͜ͅu̴̹͐͆̑̉̽͂̄̕ş̷̣̪̻͎̺̲̣͊͊̀͋̀̒͜t̶̺̥̼́͋͊̽̃̓͜͝ḭ̴̺̼̬̤̅͒͋͒̐͛̚ņ̴͇̪̮̠̝́̒̐̉̈́̀͐͘͝g̶̨̭̠͖͓͙̘̩̖̃ ̷̺̣̪̩͇̬̃͌͊͐̀̇̐́̎D̸̺͉̩͕̯̪̥͂̑i̷̧͕̦͙̬͉͉̜͔͛̌̿̐̈́s̷̼̞̭̣͍̈́̃̀̾͛͐͝g̷͓͙̜̠̭̰̤̖͌̽̂͛̉̈́͜͠u̸̢͍̿̃̔̉͝s̸̛̟͉̙̼͎̝̠̜̔͂̒̋̈́̎̓t̶̡̢͉̳̳̊̉̉̃͋̀͝͝ì̷̡͉̮̮̱̺͈̤̥̎̏͂͝n̷̢̲̪̘̜͕̈́̃̉̈́́̀̐̕ͅg̶̡̲͚͎̝̓͒ ̷̠̔̽̄D̴̢̟͈̲̱̭̔̀̏͑̚į̵̗̗̱̖͕̰̀͂͜͝s̴͍̫̘̲̻͓͔̽̍͆̀̀̚͠g̸̢͖͙͕̥̦̰̗̅̊͘ͅư̷̦̪̹̭̘̹̩̒̌̚̕s̶̞̰̫̮͕̬̳̲̽͒̊́͗͊̅̂̾ͅt̶̨͙̞̣̙̟͚̃̑͜ī̷̲̮̪̭̦̤̱̽͆̀̈́n̴͇̜̯̤͙͖͇̭̑͆͛͗́ģ̵̣͕̪͚͕̯͙̳̈̀͛͋͒̐̒̓͝ ̷̫̥̋͌́͑͒͘͠D̶̛̻͓͎̦͆̏̌̋i̶̢̨̜̯̠̭͕̲̼͋͐͗̏͊͑͠s̸̛͚̓͂́̄̚g̵͈̳͖͇̩̘̀͌̑̇̅͌́͝u̴͇̅̓̃͑̑̔͐̇ͅš̴͍̞̂̅̄͌̅͘͜t̷̼̳͈̖̲̩̟͉͊ĭ̶̫̩̮̳̓̐͂͜n̴̛̹̋g̵̤͓̉͗̉ ̶͔̝̔̏͝Ḑ̵̛̬̫͖̲̩̤̇͂̒̃̽̂͋̅͜i̴̳̜̲̯͌͋͌̏̍͋̂̕s̴̲͐̓̐͌͛͋̅̀̒g̷̮͖̭͔͇̽̆u̸͈̮̞͊̋̇̈́͠ͅs̶͎͎̰̀̌ẗ̴̼́̒̔̉̍̅ȉ̴̺̰̜̱̱̦̝̚ñ̷̥̟̗̠̯g̸̢̹͌̈́̌̚͝͠ ̴͙̦̪͎̣̰̃̾̅D̵̦̍̍̒̋̂̐̂̌i̵̖͚̝͍̝͙̞̟̯̓́́͂͗̓͘͝s̸̤͖̻̫̝̠̞̾̓͝g̴̟̳̮͙̠̞͝ͅu̶̧̥̣͚͑̑̇́s̶̨̧̛̝̻̪̼̈̏̓͘͠t̷̼͛i̴͔͊́̒͝ń̶̢̺̖̤͕̃̂͊̿͆̕͜͝ĝ̵̱̍̌͋̒͗̆͋͘ ̸̟̿Ḏ̶̡̲̲͍̫͎̜͆̂͘͝ͅi̸̡͔̤͊̍̔̋s̸̤̐ğ̸͉͍̰̖͍͕̙̜̉̆́̕͝͠ǔ̴͈͍̰̩̣̅s̷̡̺̞̤̠̖̳̼̦͆͌̀͆͐t̶̹̃̔̋̽̈̈́î̵̛̠ň̶̠̥͈͔͝͝g̶̠͙̼̺̜̮̑̊͒͐̑͂͊͝ ̴̧̟̟̜̎̌̃D̴̳̰̭̦͇͚͙̼̽͛̋̑̚ị̸̠̜͈͈̲͐̇͋͒̓̈ş̷̛̈͊̍́̎̃g̴͓͇̥̤̹̙̺̠̈́͑̅͐̊̊̚u̷͙͌s̶͖͈͉̃͒͐̂͋̀̽͜͝ţ̴̻̈́̅̓̃͗́i̶͔̻͗n̸̛̻̦̦̓͜ğ̸̨̛͉̟̖̭̘͍̈̇̓̈́͐̈̈́ ̴̌ͅD̸͉̍͐͐̀̅̌̑͝͝i̴̠̖̪̻̮̜̋̀́́͆̚s̶͕̗̈́̐̆ģ̴̝̻̝̖̳̣́u̶͎͍̺̻͙͉̟͉͛̍̇̍͑̆̓̆͘s̶̰̮̫̦̰͕͒̽t̶̞͕̪̳̪͗̇́̔͌́̚ĩ̶̲̈́̇͠n̷̡͓̝̠̙̩̜͛̐͑̋̆̈́̚͜͝͝g̵̙̯̉̉͌̅̏̏ ̶̡̻̼͑͝D̴͈̦̭̼̓̈́ͅī̷͕̘͎͎͙̐́̓̃̕͠͝s̸͇̰̺͙̼̋g̵̩̦̫̯̣͛ú̴̧̝̲̩͓̣͔̲͛̅̈́̒͘̚̚͜ŝ̶͖̰̺̐͜ͅt̸̛̯̯̗̑̂͌̕͠͝ī̵͖̯̮̫͕͛n̸̖̘̟̥̱͎̬̖̋̄̾͑́̚͜g̸̗̭̪̤̤̰̬͛̑́̿̔̆̕͜ ̶̝̺͉̮̖̟̬̓͑̀̌́̕͜͝D̷̛͕̜͈̰͍̈́̏ỉ̷̫̪͑̀̓̋͑̚͘s̸̼̰͌̅̈́̈́͛̓͝g̷̳͇̼͒̈́͂̌̊͛̉͊͝ư̵̢̡̖͎̲̟̪̄̃̇͒̀͗̋ͅs̷̹͉͙̪̖̞̓͠ţ̴̹̈́͗̈́̇̽̎͗̾͝i̴͕͚̜͂̀̀́̈́͠ṉ̴̳͎̭̲̠́̂̋̓̋̈͛̚͝g̷̘̭̝̪̺͒́ ̷̨̙̙̩͌̈̀̐D̴̛͎̹̙͓̥̠̖̙̃̇̐̇̌͗͗͒ǐ̴̢̛͓̟̺̖̒͊̈́͠s̴̠̿̽̆́̎̒̈́͆͝ģ̶̖͍̦͈̩̼̜̼̿ų̵̭͍̦͋̒̏̌̿̆͗͂͝s̵̯̦̊̆̓̀ṱ̴̼̟̙̿̐̓ȉ̴̭̼̀ǹ̴̛̦̬̱̺̋͐̎̚͝ĝ̵͇͊̆́̏̽̃͑ ̸̢̣̠̲̝͍̼̝͉͌͘D̶̛̛̩̹̪̞̐̾͑̀̋͑ḯ̷̪̯̖͎͙͋̀̎̃͝ş̵̤̰͙̠̰͉̱̾̈́͆͒̐̕͜ġ̴͓̖͖͎̲͓̘͓̻ṳ̴̀͌̀̔̍̚s̵͚̲̠͙̭̯̺̆̇̍̈́̽̓̃̄͜t̸̡̧̯̬͒̀̂̇i̷̫̠̗̇̌͒̄̄n̶͓̋͗̍̂̍̓̊͜͝͝ģ̴̦͍͕̠̩̈͜͜ͅ ̶̦̮̰͚̈́̒͘D̸̢̨̞̯̠͓̬̎̀̓̐̐̚͜ͅi̷̪̜̤̟͛͛̿̂̊̀͝s̷̱̥͕̤̖͂̽͐̔̑̈́̓g̴̡̩͙̀̔͜ú̷̢̢̪̫̈̂͘s̴͍̬̅͑̇̔͛͠ț̸̓i̴͖̹̞͈͓͚͎̐n̴̹̝̤̻̟̫͍̤̔͂̀́͜g̸̞̺̤̓̓̊ ̷̹͈͔̖̍̀͗̍̉͜D̷͈̬̤̖̺͖̠̘͆̂͌̇̇̄̓̿͜͝ǐ̷̧̞̜̯̃̿̊ś̸̡̧̨̛̰̠̞̻̏̇̂́̅̆̚g̵͍̻̠̖̦͕̯̾̉̅̈́̎ų̷̛̻̬͈̉̄̆̂s̸̛͇̳͇͕̱̤̈́̇̓̓̍̐̾ţ̷̠̰̦̈͆̉̎ỉ̴̮͔̙̀͑͐̓̇̏̚̕ͅn̷̠̳̺̪̳̺͒̎͊̅̐g̸̢͔̓̈͂̿̃̑̅ ̴̨̦̥̖͖̪͉̌͌̈́̇̏͘D̷̨̙̫͚͇̤̺̗͗ḯ̷̢̨̫̤͎̟̰̤̉͂͘s̷̯̮̟̺͈̫͒̓̀̐͐͊̀͝g̸̡̨̭̯̘̦̗̜͌͗̾̇u̵͉̪͗̏ş̷͚̭͗̓̂̈́͐͘t̷̨̞̫̪̩̟̼̻̅͊i̸̺̞̱̖͕̭̬̱̽͊̍̓n̷̢̰̫̦͈̱̺͉̓g̷̪͂͌͂̏ ̴̪͉̹̒͛̐̈́̊͛̀͗Ḍ̶̛̎̌͒̀̇̆̊̇ì̵͓͕̟̟̝͉͓̹̯s̶̢̡̲̣̈́̋͒͛͜g̴̝͚̭̯͓̾̌͂̀̑̇͗̿ú̵̞͝s̷͔͋̍̒͐̇̓͜t̵̰̻́́͂͆̾͗̾̓ì̵̧̮͈͕̙̻͍̇͗́̉̔̋̀̚͜n̶̘̑͋͌̋̀͒͘̚g̶̰͎͈̀͐͠ ̵̢̛̣̠̮͍̥̼͔̮̐̐͐͆͘̕̚͝Ḑ̶̢͍̣͕͉̩̗́̈́͛́̎̈́̋į̴̤̺̩͔́̃̓̊̐͌̈́̐s̵̥̗̜̬̱̪̯̬̭͆̊̾̐̕g̸̖̮͕̣͛ͅů̷̟͎s̶̪̞̮̼͓̞̓̅̎͝ẗ̵̡̻̱̝͉̘̭͖͕̏̈́i̶̢̩̺̠̗͔̰̟̎̈́n̶̼͛͌̕g̵̛̤̘̖͒͑͌͒̓ ̶̛̩͈̹̥̫̬̿͗͐̚͠ͅD̶̯̈́ḯ̶̠͖͍͚͚̱̩͒s̴̨̮̲͓͙͊̆̐̊̔̚̚͝g̵̛̖͒́̽̆̈̚u̸̙̍̌ṡ̶̛͓͎͓̲̭̲̈́̅̋͝t̷͖̭̎̐͂͊̐͋͝ì̶̼͖̗̔̏̔̈͘n̸̢̮̫̜̜̙̮̘̈́̏̋̈͝ģ̶͙͙̉̾͂̂̕ͅ ̸̡̨̤͓̦̝̳͓̈̇̈́̌Ḑ̷̡̪͕̯͖̘̻̦͛̄̈́̓̚ḯ̸̤̰s̵͓̹̥̰͙͉̈́̋̐̐̓́̋͝g̵̢̈́̀̾́̽̔͊u̶͚͔͂͊̂̔s̷̨̛͇̙͇̣̩͓̓̋̀t̵̛͙̠͎̯͇̬͚̃̍̍̅̐ͅͅi̶̭̲͔̐̌̌̀͊͠n̵̹͇̳̭͖͎͐̇͆̉̚ģ̸̡̦̮̝̤͆̂̀̄̏̽͋̿͘ ̷̝̮̯̅̍̍D̶̩̲̽́̋̅̆̀̕̚i̸̹͖͊̓̒̓͋͛ş̶̡̯̠̙̫͔̂͆̈̔̀͂̈́͛g̸͖͈̱̙̹̝͕̥̳̿̋̐͝u̵̡̨͇̪̬̻͎͔̗͌͋s̶̤͎̿͒͂ț̵̈i̸̘̜̦̞̔̈̊̐̉͂̑̕n̸̗̮̝̝̙̲̒̀̏͂̈́̋̅̓͜g̶̦͍̪̅̄̚̚ͅ ̶͚̣̮̣̥̦̘̞̊͗̈͆͒͌̅ͅD̶̙̬̰̗̟͕͔̍͐͗̆̇͗͂͋̚į̶̺̦̙̀̓͒̐͆̈́s̵̢̧͔̟̜̎̃̃̃̓̆̊͌̽ͅg̵̡̧̙͗̎̔̈́̍̌̈́̆͘ȗ̵̢̞̺͇̘̺̐̉̀̂́͗̓̂s̵̢̛͙͇̜̟̬̪͒́̏͗̒͊t̷͈̺͔̤͂̑͌͆͜͠i̶̟̭̭̳̐̂̾̓n̶̡̝͍̭̝̓̆̈́͒̑͒̔̍͝g̷̦̗͓̱̫̱̩̺͚̾̀͋̀͗̄͝ ̵̖̃D̷̗̦̥͌̉͗̃͑̀i̷̗͚̤̳̖̓s̵̠̯̲͈̫͎͇͔̑̿͐͊͗͝g̸̤͔̖̩̫͌̍̾͑̈́̀̽͘ù̷̥̰̖͎̺̲̏͆͊s̸̘̯̜̫̥̋̀ͅt̶͇̥͛̐͋̈̂̍͆̈́̕i̶̥͎͖̳͆̃͋̌͘͝ͅn̶̢͎͊̈̑̐̅̍̂͝ĝ̶̞̜̈̒͘͝ ̵͍͈̗̆̅D̶͔̺̬͇̰̳̯͓̽̎́̽̈́̔̆͜ǐ̸̲̭́s̵͔̘̍̃̅͑̎̏̄̽̕g̴̹̩̖̣͓̃̿̅̑̄̾͠u̷̢̢̮͈̪̦̮͕͛s̴̢͖̥͈̗͈̤͑̌͒̐͆̈̚t̴̛͍̗͈̗̫̲̤͓͛̿̑̐̀̇͠͝ȋ̶̢̩̱̺̩̫͈͉̭̀̀ņ̸̻͚͇͈̀̿́̐g̷̢̯̮̻̰̥̙̰͒̿͋̊ ̵̧̨̲̗̳̯͉͔̏̂͑D̷̢̥͍̯̹̠̝́̍͒͌͝ͅi̵̳̮̫͎̬͊̂̋̒̇̚͘ŝ̵̡̡̪͓̭̙̜͋̋͘͜ğ̶͍̗͎͂̓̈́̅͆̋̊͘ủ̵̘͊͛͛̔͐̉͂s̵̢̢̪̥̠̳̙̘͗͊͝ṯ̴̨̛̩̻̯̘̈́̐͗͐͂̉i̶̡̟̣͎̖̰̺̅̉̌̃̎̋̕͘n̷͉̗̱̰̖̜̯̉͠g̴̱̓̀̉͌̈́̐̕̕͘ ̴͇̪̼͙̞̗͈̰̽̿͐́̌̉̚͝D̵̢̖̗̱̖̳̖̻̽͝į̶̝͕́̈́̈́̄̓͂s̴̨̺̙͍̰̺̰͔͌̓̕ǵ̷͍͈͈̘̞͒͝u̴͙̲̮̰͚͉͎̔ș̷̢̮͙̫̦̬̂́̊ţ̵̩͎͕͔̰̇͑̊͋͘͘i̶̡̛̗̦̣͈̮͎͎ň̷͔̱͇̪͖̲̼̼̱͆̄͝g̶̡̛͚̝̰̱̲͗̾͗̕͝ͅ ̵̮͍̠͈̞͆̈́̊̉̄̆͘D̴̬̩̀i̸̻̝͛́̊̆͛̒͆͊ş̷̧͚͔̖̘̳͗̌̀͂͋̓͋͠g̵̨͚̲̺̋̽̋̆̒̏͛͊u̸͖͎̣̬͛̓͒̈́̒̌̋͝ͅs̴̹̥̗̩̲̥̗̔͗̑̊͝ṯ̴̢̫͔̟͖̋̈́̄̕į̵͚̂͛̀͛̋͘n̵̛̫̜͉̝̙̹̭̥̽̓̊͘ḡ̵̨̳̹̹̺͉̩͚̈͗̊̿̈́͝ ̴̘̭̰͖̜̪͓̞̀D̸̢̮̦̪̺̗͈̽͂͑ͅi̸̛͓̺̿͊ś̸͈̲̜͙͉̫̬͎̈́̇̒̈̓̔̒͝g̴̨̟̦͈̙̙͛̔u̵̬̙͈̤̗̙͔̺̅̈́ş̵̡̛̪͔̥̯̜́̉͝͝ţ̵̡̭̤̝̐́͌̍͜į̵̝͈͓͓̚ņ̸̱̤̿͛͌͛͗͜͝g̸̢͙̖͓̱͕̻̦͂͐̈́̓͋͂̂͘ ̵̨̼̝͓̣̞͎̖̀̿̌͐̅̌͠͝͝D̵̬͖̱͉͊̆͛̕i̶̙̙̪͕̇́͗̑͌̎͠s̵̥͋̓̇̈́͌̄̊g̸͎̭͑͌͋̿̋̑u̶̘̺͉͗̇̌̇͘͜s̶̢̡̳̟͔̈́̏̑͝ț̵͈̟̠̹̪͝i̷̙̦̲͚͂̑͌̓̎̍͝ͅn̵̩̘͈̼̆̈́̂͋̃g̶̝̳̤͖͒̎ͅ ̸̯̦̐͗̇̑͋̈́̉͝D̴̡̼̺̦̯͙͒̍̿̏̊͜ͅi̴̢̨̽̒̐̿̿͂̃̕͝s̴͙͙̭̱̪̪̗̩͌̋̌̌̊̄͜ģ̵̲̼̳̤̤̙͉̂̊̀́ũ̵͕̘̞̜͕͇̹̜̈́̓̉̓̔̾͝s̸̩̺̳̳͎͌̊̅̀͜t̸̲̲̒̄̊̅͗i̷̢̛̩̮̙̅̾ņ̴̦͖̭͙́̀̈́͜g̸͙̺͈̺̰̽̓̈̐ ̷̡̧͖͔͔͍̩̱̺͌̎͐̐̄͊͘͝D̸̨̗̼̗̥̍̏̇͊͐̉̌̐͜͝ͅȋ̶̹̳̏̿̔̂̂̕ś̷̢̢̬͉̳͈g̷̦̻͕̖̳̬͙̙̲̑̑̾u̶̼̣̱̽͌̽̽̀͋̽͝s̸̡̰̲̗̝̩͖̈́ͅt̴̨̖̙̭̱͍͕̙̀̈́̈́͂͑́͊̚͝į̵̢͇̳̰͉̌̾̍͘͝n̷̨̟̈́g̶̡͎͉͑͑͑̌̀͆̎̃͝ ̵̡̻̗̻̫̲̏̔̔̏͐̐͠D̶̢͚̭͙̟̱̫͒̅̈́͊͗́̕i̶̟̾̈́͝s̵͖͈̝̹͊̐̈́̇ͅg̵͍͙̼̥͆̍̃̎͛̃́͛͝ṵ̷̐̃͆̅̽̂̆͊͝s̶̹̠̺̲̰̦̮̘̗̑t̸͍̲̱̹̆͊͊̊̔͘͝͝ỉ̷̺͓̳̘͖̘͈͌͐̔͜ͅń̷̝͓̭̥̈́̓̑̌g̴̛̪̅̀͐̒̀͠ ̶̬͖̭͌D̵̗̜͍̐i̶͎̥̥̦͖̳̞͊̉͜͜ś̶̢̪̰̮͕͇̫̠̳͐g̵̢̢̗̥̩̗̬͙̣̊̈́̈́̈́̑ù̶̯̣̯̦͑̓͆s̴̺̪̞̠̘̍͌̋͐̆͆͋͘̚t̵̟͙̯̭͔̭̪̲͈̏̉̀̈i̷̡̡̦̗͎̬̹͖̻̓͂̀̽͛̌ṋ̷̘͉͑̎̃̍̾̀̀͗̕g̵̢͍̬̠̙̭͚̳̑̓̓͒́̔́̅ ̵͎͓̝̓ͅD̷̛̫́̿̋͌͌̂̚i̴̤̞̮̓̑͒̌̃͠s̷̛̭̪̊̈́͐̂̾̈́g̸̹͚͇̖͚͓͊̒̉̑̚u̶̡̳̞̳̗̼͛̉s̸̡̨̻͕̱̹̲͖͍̈́̔͒͒̀̈̕͠͠t̴̙͖̰͍̓͊̕̚î̵̡̛̳͓͎̯̝͕̐̍̀͐̉̕n̷̨͉̯̼̭̩̓ǧ̵̢͔̼̝͑͜ ̷̢̤̱̦̜͇̹͌̀Ḓ̴͈̜̘͈̳͈̄̄́̅͗͋́͊̕i̴̧͎̖̯͎̩̠̒̔̓̏̓͐͘͠s̵̻̗̫̘̊͂̽̓̔̓̒̇̅g̷̡̪̣͍͔̳̯̚û̸̞̻̔͗̀̀̀s̵͕͋̒̚ť̵͙̬̙͋͘i̸̤͆́̈́̉͛̈̈́͠͠n̸̥͙̟̄̅̿́g̶̙̻̦̗̫̺̘̈̿̋́̂ͅ ̶̣̪͓̣͖̘̎̓͌̅̆Ḏ̵̡͉̻̼̭͊́̀̀̓͌̈͗i̴͈̩͎͑̐͌͛͗͐s̷͎̘̝̜̜͍͍͔̄͑̀͗̈́́̒̄ḡ̴̨̹̹͓ǘ̴͚͇͎̜̺͇̓̃̅š̸̩͓̠͔̣͓̰̿͛t̴͖̳̻̔̂̈́i̸̟͆̇́̔n̴̳̖̰̬̻̟̞͕̤̅g̸̨̡̹̯̪̦̳̰͇̽̂̿̄̌̈́͝ ̷̛͚͔͔̺̪͇̲̲́̿̓̉D̷̡̍̆̋͘͜i̴̪̪̫̖̞̬̪͙͕͂̀́͂͒s̷̢̠̯̈́̽̍g̷̳̩̲͓̐͑̀͋͝ü̶̟̙̻͎̙͍͋̓͘͘ͅͅs̴̡̨̻̹̗̻̺̜̈́̓̍̂̈́͒̌͘t̷̖͔̹͕͕͍̎͐͂̈̾i̴̧̡̬̪̟͓̥͆̕ṇ̷̎̐̒̿͊͒̈́̐͝g̵̢̧̗̭̫̈̀͊̀̕͜ ̵̡̛̛͖͍͓̜̻͗̒̒̏̀͝͝D̶̟͉̀ị̸̧̧̨͇̘̻̽͜͠ś̴̨̛̆̍̂͂́̉͊ḡ̷̛̥̈͘͠ͅư̷̘̫̲s̷̨̛͎̱̪̼͈͈͔̃̓̀̓ţ̷̢̜͇͈̟̦͍̓̈į̵̛̼̜͔̦̠̠̓̔͋̀̈̌̒n̶̨̨͍̻͔̖͆̈́̇̋g̴̨̜̺̼̹̎͐ ̵̧͓̳̙̦͖͉͍̏̅̐̌̄̕̕͝D̸̼̖̺͆į̴͉̖͚̮̟́̒̓̇͌s̷̠̗̙̰̖͆̏̈́̇̔̾̍ͅg̴͈̞̤̥͉̎͂̒͂u̷̡͓͈̘̔̂̀͒̐́̈́͗̌ş̴̫̜̥̳̙͛͌̊̓͌͘̚ṫ̷̡̠̭̠͓į̵̛̞̮͔̗̓̈͑͛̎̚͜n̵̬͎̖̮̝̬̄̔̂͌͌̚g̶̨̞͖͊̎ ̵̠̭̮̹͈̱̆̂͘͝ͅD̴̘̻͎̣̤̼̮̈́̉̑͌̓̋̈͠i̵̛̺̠̙͗̾̄͌͒͊̕͝s̴̨͕͇̹̦̳̺̋͜ͅg̷̺̹̖̲̙͎̟̟͂̒͗ǔ̸̲͎̩̻̹͈͓̿͋̈́͗̋͠s̴̰̤̍t̴͉̝͓͓͛i̶̛̤͑̊͝ṋ̴̡̯́̐g̸̣͛̾ ̵̮̦̾̑͑̉͊̆̕͜D̴̮̪̃͂̽͌͒̃ḭ̷̛ṡ̶͉̑̕͝g̵̨̮͚̝̥͔̩̭͌̐̌͛̕͝u̶̻͖̗͙̓͐͋͝s̶̠̿̽̃̆̚̚̚t̷̠͂̿̈́͝i̸̩̫͔̗͖͍̝̽̈́̔͌̓͂͜͝ņ̶͔̼̬̈́͆͂̃͠g̶̨͖͙͕̦̲̱̭͚̔̐̿̏̅̇̕͠ ̷͍̳͙̾̐͜D̸̡̢̧̙͚̪͎͙̆̆͌̍͌̈́͐͜͝i̵͖̱͇͊̚s̶̰̓̽g̷̬͎̬̮̀̄͆̇̀́̇͝ū̶͍͒̾̓̂͌̄͝͝s̸̼͇̈̐̀̿͒͛͗͝͝ṱ̵̌͛̒͌̓ǐ̷̧̱͎̝̺͆̽͘n̶̝͚͑͛́͊͋̆̈́͂g̶̲͒̈́̉̉̚ ̸̡̛͙̩͚͍̯͙̬̖̈̀̔̉̊̿̈̆Ḑ̷̨̠̰̪͚̝͊̄͂̕ị̶͚͖̝̐̋s̷͇̯͈̘̝͒̍̈́͋͐͂͘͝g̶̡̛̗͙̜̻̝͇̗͋̿͌̒̇͠͠u̴̜̫̦͔̰̭̯͓͉͛̕ş̶̛̥͖̊̅̋t̸̠͂̉͒́͝i̶̝̙̲̝͎͝n̶̟̘̘̝̄͐̑̐́͘g̷̡̮̪̣̠̝͔̊̌́̍͝ͅ ̶̫̈̒̅̀̌̒̒̿̚Ḓ̶̰̖͐̕͠ͅȉ̸͍̞̓͆̾͆̈́͝͠s̷̞̩̱̠͐͌͠ġ̷͎̱̪̽͛û̶̲̻̘̫̗̞̪͌ş̸̡̬͉͓̜̳͎̅̃͋ͅt̴̡̛̤̖̩̙ḯ̶͎̒̌̚͜n̷̡̨͉̝͙̘͕̩̍̏͒̀̂̈͘͝ͅĝ̴͇͕͙̙͈̖̥̤̐̊͆̄͝ ̴̼͌̾̈̃̀̈́́̚̕D̵̬̺̈́͒̊̏̋͊̈́̀́i̶͚̽̿́̕͘s̶̛̥̏̿͒̓̊̅͗̕g̷̩͈̱̫͓̤̮͓͐̀̂͆̓̾̈́͐͂ů̷̡̫͉̰̠̹͋́̔ş̶̱͔̩̹̦̤̼̈́t̶̡̢̪̆͂ͅi̷̧̧̳̥̼̎͌͘͠ͅn̶̤̟̦̫̪̲̟̅̐̕g̶̡̢͓̻͘ ̴̻̘̪̰̹͑͑̍̃D̴̦͑̏̿i̵̲̦̤̤̦̪̒̉̈́̌̈̋͗͜͝s̴̤̳̟̬̠̺̦͖͋́̋g̷̩̃̿̈̏̀́ͅu̴̗̼͎͋̀͗̅ş̷͔͙̫̬͙̗͓̜̓͂͆̕ẗ̸͖͕̍̅̎i̵̢̍̃̽̉̏̂͘ṋ̷̯̞̩̍͑̐̌͜g̵̟̤̗͈͋̚͜ ̴̮̝̝̪͗̓͐̒̓D̴̫͈̙̝̣̣͌͌i̶̢̯͎̭̪̳̜͐̍̎s̵̨͇̱̻̟͙̬͎̥̈̇͘ģ̶̬̰̭͝u̴̝͈͖̥͚͇͚͖͋̔͑̔͝s̷̤̗̟̗̭̒̿̊̃͊̚͝t̴̨̛͖͕͋̒͊̓̒̍͒͝i̴͈̫̝͉͚̼̟̙̍́̏ņ̴͇͚̙̥̻̾̒̅͛̃̐̌̅̕ģ̶̛̳̤͔̲̤̖̈͆̂̅ ̶̢̼̼̩̫̩̼̒̐̊ͅḐ̶̡̹̿͐̏̎̽̀͠ǐ̷̼̭̙̪̄̍ŝ̶̢̺̺̑̋̍̅͘g̶͖̐̿͗̃̑̈́̽͐u̷̥̺͠s̸̺͇͈̟̩͛͛̓̓͋̓̈́ͅt̵̼͔̥̯̺͖͎̊̽̉͊̎̃̄í̶̙̈́̄͊͠n̵̛̹̫͉̩̳̬̍̅͐̃̆̕̚͝g̷͚̾̉̈̐͠͝ ̵̡̡̯̦͓͖͙̣̦͛̾̌͝͠Ḑ̵̦̻͕̣͓̳̊͛̂͆̾́̈́i̴̭͖̇̀s̵̨̧̪̮̿͂̅̀g̷̗̾̆̽̉u̶̟̣̦̭̝͉͗̍͒ͅs̷͍̯̘̞͚͐̈́̈́͛͜͝t̵̟̥͚͌̈́͜͜͝͝i̴͖̐͗ṉ̵͉͇͚͉̀̍̓̌̕͝͝ģ̶͎͉̑̎̎ ̵̢̧̞̣͚̠̔̄̃̀͌̿͜ͅD̶̨̺̉̍͜ǐ̴̯̟̔s̸̡͇̰͒g̵͓͊͋̏͒ū̸͇ͅs̸̼̫̺͇͕͈͆͋̉͒̒̄t̸̡̝̰̤̤͕̩̘̜͐͛͆͗̔i̵͔͚̦̦̔̽͋̚n̷̨̜͇̩̣̭̙̜̓̎̈́̚͜g̵̬͂͛̍̽̔̈́̀̇͝ ̵̡̖̳̯̖͎̝̀̂͜Ḑ̵̫̼͎͍̏̓̌͠i̷̟̦̮͋͒̉̉ͅş̷̧͖̞̘͈͔̓̐̈́͒̓g̶̨̳̙̩̻̯̖͍̰̔͒͊͛͑̕͘͠ũ̸̳̱̥̒̈́̂̔s̶̛͓̒̕t̴̡͖̙̥͓͚̝̣͒̓͊̔̊̎͑̏i̷̢̧̮̤͓͇̻̤̭͗̄̔̽̐̒͠n̸͇͈̟̦̝̘̞̔͋̑̕ͅg̶̨̱̗̼̀́̚͜ ̸͔̹̩̺̈̀̈́͊̓̑̓̿̚D̷̛̖̲̠͂̈̆̉͠ĭ̵̞̂͌̌̌̽͂s̶̼̻̘̯̮̗͔͐̎͐́͌͋̓g̷̡̱͇̑̋u̸̘̰͎̤̾̄͂̋͊̓̚š̴̺͈̹̲̿͛̽̐͆t̴̩̖̘̬̫͖̞͋̽͂̽̅͆̕͝ḯ̵̧̮̥̘̯̳̽̉͗̐̑͂̊̈́n̷̛̜̰̽͛̉̑̔͒͊̚g̸̢̮̝͚̳͖̻̃̊̒̾ ̵̧̡̹̫̤̹̫͎͇̌̂̄̾D̶̝̩̱̖̤̫͎̆í̸̫͓̯͖͓s̷̼̘̳͒͛̒g̸̗͖̟̮̹̥̮͛̿͆̎͝u̶͉̳̤̳͓̹̇͐̚͘s̵̱̬̗͕̤̝̀͑́̈t̷̻̣̞͓͛̅̿̊̈̉̊̄͘i̶̤̱̪̭͋̿̾͗n̸̠̾͌̈́̒̋͘͠g̸̢̝̜̮̭̊͒̐͘̕ ̷̥̼̞̠͌̎̇̏͒͝͝D̸̛̺̈̃i̸͕̅͌͐̀͋̌͘̕͝s̴̠͇̬̳͎̉̉̿͌̋g̷̤͖̐̾u̵̡̲̗̙͕͗̎͂͑́͒̾s̸̜̖͇̘͈̱̳̔͛͐̏͗̏t̶̨̛̺͉̙̎͒͋i̷̻͈͋̊n̸̺̯̞̘̬̹͍͉̕ġ̸̨͙̜̜̩̦͋̈́͝ ̷̨̢̺̦̳̜̱̼̻͆͐̀́̄̎̇͘D̸͓̟̂͗͒̉͘i̷̟̯̮̰̅̕ŝ̵̡͎͇͖̭̝̦͑̓g̶̨̪̖̰̩̫̊̇̃ư̸̺͈̦̹̬̤͇̻̼̿s̴͎͌̈́̓̅̅͌t̶̰̀̑i̴̧͖̜̩̪̣͙̟̍̑̔n̵̲͇̝̊͘ġ̷̡̨̛̬̜̮͚̀͜ ̶̞̭͔̲͙̥̯͆̾̇̃̎̍̕͠͝D̷̮̪̪̎͗̏̿͐͑i̴̮̺̹̲͙̯̘͕̺͌̒́s̶̋̓̓͂̋͠ͅg̸̢̻͇͎̯̱̖͌́̈̈́͜͝u̸͎̫͔̖͖̼̞͊̆̃͛̅̊ͅͅs̸͙̰̞̪̳͍̼̝̃̄̀̕͜͠ţ̸͓̤̈́̽̊̐͆͝ͅi̷̜̰̗̮̊ͅn̶͎̔̾̆̃͌̕͝ḡ̷̮̯͊͌̈́̉̕̕ ̷̰͔̀̉̍̿̓̌͘D̴̯̮̮͒̂̃į̷̳͖̝͔̲̬̱̓̎̒̄̃̃̽̚͝s̷̲̮̖͇͗ğ̴̼͕̊̐̋͌̀̿̽u̴̢͇͈̪͔͗s̵̢͈̠̿͆͊̾́͝͠͝t̷̨̮̤̯͕̓̄͊̒̈̍̂͠͠ͅi̷̧̧̡̪̯̞̯̦͒̃̉͆̾͒͛n̶̫̰͎̊̒̈́́͑̆͝g̵̦̖̭̯̺̺̼̋͂̐̄̏̚ ̶̡͓͍̙̅̃Ḓ̷̡̻̯̯̆͆͑̍͛̉̕ͅi̶͔̝̐͒͛̒̅́̽̎s̵̨̲͕͈͔͙̥͖̓͊̀̅̐g̵̛̹̝̥̯̓̍̈́͊́͒̕u̷̞̭͇͎̜̖̠̝̍̋̓̾̊̓s̴̨̻͖̺̱͖̙̞͉̈́́̄̌t̵̼̊̅ȉ̵̹̱̻͈̒̒́̏͠n̸͔̲͎̲͗̀g̴͈̲̫̘̤̼̓̀̈͠ ̷̲͓͈̯̠̜̒̂͋̾̓̋̉̚͝D̸͕̖̥͎̤̙̦͓̉͌͜͝į̸͕̹͍͚̪͈͆̓͋̋̈ś̷͚̰̞̏̅͒͆͌͠g̸̟̯̳̭̳̯͈͉̓̈́̊̃͂̈͘͝u̸̹͎̞̰̲͈͙̾͝ş̷͖̺̬͚̣̲̓̇̈́t̶̡͎̠̙̺̘̎͗i̴͍̭͇͑̈́n̵̡̤͍̐͌̈́͝͠g̷͚̜̪̻͂͋̏́͆̎͊̕ ̷̢̇͑̿̎̿̏͆̕͝D̸̤̒̊̉̑̈́̕͠͝͠ị̷̧͇͆͆͛̚ś̶̤͔͓̥̝̰̽ͅg̷̘̦͋̎̀͐͝u̸̼̠̲̙̓͛̈́̊̕ͅš̶̢̡͓̮͇͚͋ẗ̴̬̟̟̆̅̊͑̃̆̑͆ï̷͎̎ņ̵̮̝̟̬͚̐͗̉̓̚͠g̷͚̖͉͇͖͋́̃͆̈́̈́̕ ̶̘̼̳̝̘̪̅́́͝D̴͇̞͂̃͊̾̑ȉ̴̟̅͠s̴̗͓͙̪͚̬̐͌̀̿͌ͅǵ̸͔̳̘̭̗͎̟̖̠u̴̡͔͔͍̗̤̳͇̓̃̈s̴͈͔̦͇̱̼̺̥̀͜t̷̰̖̙̞̃͆͠i̸͍̣̺͊n̷̨̪̮̺͓̤͇͊̆̐ģ̷̢̩̣̟͓̞́͛̌͒̑͌̀͠͝ ̸̨̱̱̳͎̹̬͓́̈́̒D̵͖̲̤͉͙͖͓̊̊̃͂́̏̂̑͐i̵̖͉͌̃͛̓̊s̷̞͎̹͕̳͖̭̰̐͠g̵̮͓̝̺̻̋́́͒ȗ̴͈͕̝̓͊͑͒̕͠s̶͖̻̔̏ț̴̗̩͍͉̙̯̭̅́̀̊͜i̴͈̮̗̺͙̥̋͑̓̎n̵̫̪̮̦͚̟͎̆̊̿͊̈́͗͜͝ͅg̶̙̟̬͔̮̣̞̽̾̀́͘͜͜ ̵̱̱͇̮̼̭̪͔̅̎̔͠D̷͕̍͆̾̓i̴͓͓͌͒́̐́̓́̕ṣ̷̻̳̘̜̯̪̹̅́̊̎ḡ̵̳̜̗̯̰͚̟̅͋̍͊̈̋̉͆ư̶̞͕͖̫̱̲͖͍̈́̌̃̊s̵̟̻̭̎̎̆͌̃̎̚͘t̶̰̮̫̥͓͂́̊̇̀̑̌͂͝ì̵̬̬̖̟̖͎͈͗̚n̴̡̯̲͌̒g̶̪̦̜͋͛́̒ ̶̧̮͈̮̹́̉́̋͝D̷̛̛̔́̾̋̆͐̕ͅi̴̬͓̾̋s̴̻̰̘͔̙̅͂g̶͕̬̥͍͘ų̶̠̹̬͎̰̼͋̄͜s̷̤̩͘t̷͖͚̺͇̤̲̝̐̇̍͛̕ĩ̷̝̤̭̤͉̙̈́̇͗͠ņ̶̢̤̗͔̝͙̝̈̾̉͑͊̇̽g̷̛̖͖͖̝͂̔̈́͠ ̸̧̡͚̙͇̮̆̈́̾̿͌̓͋̚͜͜͠D̶͉̮͙̱̙̖̱͚̑̑̾̚ī̸̛̹̳̝͊̅͐̈́̋s̴̗͙̭̤͓̗̜̿̆̉g̴̪̣̯̬̝̯̱͋͊u̴̥̪̳͉̟̔͗̇̾̑̏͗͝͝s̶̲͕̑t̵̞̯̪̰͔̩͐͋͗i̵̧̝̻̰̪͔͕̞̝̿͊̑͂̊̄n̴̢̤̦̥̗͎͑́͗̄̇̾͗g̶̮̘͙͙͕̊͂͊ ̸̥̩̳̰̦̩́̈́͜D̷̘̣͙̈́͘ḭ̶͔͓̣͍̮̍͑̄̒s̵̢̮͙̲̬͛͛̈́̍̏̕g̷̢̛͙̱̳͚͈̺̓̀͗̌̈̈̚ͅụ̶̜̘͚̦̩̝͉̼̐̈́̐̇͑̽͊̕͠s̴̼̙͒̀́͌̚͝͝͠t̸̨̳͍̒̐̉̓͘̕͜͠͠ȉ̶̧̛̱̠̌̒́̋̔̀ñ̶͉̟͚̣̝̩͓̝̞̒̍̕͝g̷̯̒̐̐́̐̌͠ ̷͓́̕D̵̛͚͈͈̼͈̗̍͠i̸̢͇͇͔͖͕̰̳̓̏̽͑͘s̸̢̧̙̦̭̦̒̒ģ̵͌̿͐̿̆̂̈́͘͠ȕ̸̡̡̡͓̳̹͙̾͌͗̃̍̆͠s̶̨̛̠̩͌̐̉͜ṫ̸̢̨̞͔̝͌̅̌̊͑͘͘i̵̯̫͑̅̈̿̆͊̅̔͘n̷͖̲̦͉̤̮̙̝̏̄͂̄ͅg̴̼͎̪̞͙̀ ̸̘͖͔̜̞̈́̄̽̅͆̎͜͠D̶̛̩̓͋̀̋̄̒̀i̴̻͒̿̓̃͑̀̂̀̿s̸̡̞̫̟̹̜͎͆̓̓͌͋g̷̤͇̪̼̝͒̈́̏͑̐͌̋ṳ̵̡̥̻̼̬͒͌͠ͅs̵̡̺̫͉̪͖̣͙͒̀̄̋̔͂̒̋͌t̷̨̻̫̦͍͙̑̄̈́ī̶̧̧̠̥͔̿͌̄n̸͚̗̩̩̘̠̺̖͖̉̃͗g̷̛̙̝̹͔̣̫̽͋̑͂̍̉̈́͝ ̸̮̳̭̓͛́̚͝D̷͖̰̞̯̩̱̪̞̼̅̾͠͝ȉ̵̧̼̖͕̆̈́̅̓̕͜s̵̡͉̣̪̱̙̺̲͐̌g̶̡̛̯̭͖̝̗̞̦͖͊̎̂̎̔͗͘ừ̵̢̓́͋̇̓̀͑͜s̸̅͜ț̴̩̳̎̀͑̌͝i̵̦̗̖̜̙͉͇͋́͂̀͛̑̋͜͝n̶̩͉̤̺͔̱̱̭̗̿̆͌͑͝g̸̯͕̪̫̤̺̯̉̿̽͑̈́̾̓͠͝ ̷̣̚Ḓ̵̢͎̞͐̀į̷̛̛̭̳̀͑̄̕ͅs̷̩̒̋̐͌̌͊̔g̷͈̓͗̚ṳ̵̡̑̈̉̕s̷̞͔̳͇͎͈̭̤̍ẗ̶̢̬̘́͒̒̾͜͝i̸̢̖̗͓̹͙̖͙̥̋̓̚n̶̗̬̻͍̼̖̥̂̊̎͊̓̒̚̕g̵͖̩̘̹̮͐́̾̀̓͘͝ ̵̞̼̮̭̇̎̓̿D̴̝̬̖͊͌̇̋͆ỉ̸͇̞̞͍̗̼͕̬̯̾̉͆̓̄͛͋̕s̶̮͚̼̲̖̀̔͆͘͝g̷̯̭̻̤̮̘̮͚̓̓̂̈́̅̔͐͘ͅu̴̹̎̓̿̇̀̓̎̈́̓ş̶̧͍͚̟͚͚̮̀̒̄̈ṯ̶̛͌͂̆̕î̴̛̠̳͉̤̠̏ņ̵͈̘͕̜͐̇g̸̞̎̒̔̚͝ ̶̡͖̭̹̩̭̃̃͌̍D̶̾̔͛͜i̶̡̧̲̗̬͋͆̒̉̃̏͝s̷̨̗̙̘͈̳̱̑͒̈́̐̔̉̚͘͠ǵ̶̲̭̰̮̞͓̅̉̑̈́̕͝u̵͓̻͎͔͎̙͋̑̈ṡ̸̢̼͇̤͙̪̈́̽͗̎̒̀͠t̷͍͚̰̳̅̊͒̇́͒͠͠͠ī̵̛̯̪̬̙̮̉͑̔̾͘͜͜n̸͍̖͍̣̔̌̀̐͆̽̚͜g̶̥͕͎͙̝̰̰̗̓́͜ ̸̖̔ͅD̸͔̣̀̋̏̔̚͠i̶͎͑͌͆̂̉͝͝ş̵̢̫̟̲̖́ģ̸͕̝̦̈́̄̅̍͝u̶̧̥͍̻̙̘̗̒̚s̶̜̤̞̻͓͇̽̈́̈͠͝ͅt̴̛̝͔͙́́̚̕̚͝i̵̡̢̪̬̯̫͇̝͈͂͝͠ň̸̰̫͓̘̱̍͐̀́̐̑͝ǵ̶͈͉̺̒̂̄͑͜͝ ̴̞͇̮̯̀̄͒D̸͍̥̅̉̃͝ḯ̸̢̠̣̟̺̞͐̈́͆̆̆͜ŝ̸̛̺̺͔͎̗̲̭͌̽̈͑̈́g̴͍̯͈͔̭̪̀͛͜u̸̖̥͍̝͒̀s̶̨̙͖̖̔̉͆̃̉̒̒̈́̕t̴̞̳͙̱͇̿͋̾̋́̀ͅi̴̢̝̹̜̩̍̊̀̋̓̃̚͝n̵̨̛͚̮̦̣̐͛̈́̀̓̍̚̕g̸͖͍̫̼̰̼̖͉͑͗͋̓ ̷͎̰̼̂͌̂͐́̆D̸̡̞̼͎͈̘̫̎̿͑̊̑̔̿͒͝i̷̥̬͐̐́̉͆̅͝͝s̷̺̀̆̔̄̕ĝ̶̮͍̽̂̄̋̕ṵ̸͇̘͚̏̎́̒͝s̶̡̪̳͕̣̬͙̬̫̃̈́̈́̽̾̎͌͊t̷̨͍̜̣̺̮̻̂͋̿̈́͗͛͠i̸̢̨͓̯̜̫̥͑̃ͅņ̸̘͙̂́g̸̢̹̯͖̫͓̜͎̃̇͂̑͗ ̴͓̟̪̩̍̿̉̌͐̎̍̈͝Ḑ̴͚̳̏̔i̷̛͓̞̳̥̾̈́̂̐̋̑͝͠š̵̨̗̟̩͇̱̖̝̌̾̇͝ͅǧ̵̨̬͓̰̤̏̉͌û̵̡̹̭̖̲̟̦̐͊̋̓͘s̶̢̧̝͖͍̘̝̔̑t̵̘͙̯͇͎̗̂̓ḭ̸̛̯͂̏̍̑͂͜n̴̙̣̣̦͉̬̣̄̎͋̆̾̍͜ģ̵̦͇̹́́̇͝ ̸̡͙̩͎̠̓̈́̓͋͜͝D̸̞͕̟̤̺͙͉̟̊͌͋̽̓͘i̵̢̪͕̐͘s̶̨̪̜͐̈́̍͑͐͊͐̅ḡ̴̙̗͕̰̰͛͗͐́͂ǘ̵͈̪̬̲̦̏̀ͅş̴̣͌t̵̛̞̣͗̓͘͝ì̶̗̭̣̗͈̪͇̥͚͗̂́͌n̷̘͓̞̱̲͇̠͓̂̈́̆̅̍̚ğ̶̰̺̯͔̪̰̘̰͆̔̕ ̵̧̡̘͍͚̳̫̫̔̆́̑̂̀D̴̺̣̥̭̙̝͕͇͂̉̾͋̄̈́̾͑̈́į̶̛̼̫̭̩̠͇̿̓s̵̬̆̃̇́͒ġ̶͓̩̼̓̚u̶͙͎̤͔͕͖̠͒͌͊s̸͓̜̠͎̰̰̲̾́͂̏t̴͔͔̓̈̑̅̽͛i̶͓̘͈̥̐̌͐̇͊͝ņ̵̹̪͖̣̏͐̊͠g̵̛̟̯̻̥͝͝ ̶̮̱͇̠͍̇̓̅Ḓ̶̨̧͖̠͓͛̇͋̀͐͝i̶͕̯̗͊͛͒̔s̸̗̆̒̏̏͋̎̂͠ģ̶̟̰̳̙̥̑͝ͅụ̶̻̆s̴̩̊̑̃̾̔̽̕͜͝ț̵̨͓͇̟͚͇͕̺͑̈́̌̏͐̎͌̓̕i̵̢̛̟̗ņ̷̣̠̼̅̚g̷̟͔͚̫͚͇͔̫̍͜ ̷̦̭̞͉̳̥̟̍́͊͛̀͒͝D̴̢͙̼̟͚͎̀ì̵̞̞͚̏̏̓̒̌̉s̴̢̛͉̤̗̏̽̄̂̈́͝͝͝g̴͙͝ú̷̡̜͕̳̜͕̗̤̮̀͆̓͊̉͝ş̷̪̩̦̫͚͉̥̈́̾̔̀͛͆̌ṯ̸͎̼͔̠̻͗i̸̧̭̻͂͝n̷̻̂̔͌ģ̵̬̟̣̼͛̈́͊͜ ̷̨̧̢̗̲̼̼͑́͑̊͜D̴͉̜̟̙̒i̴̢͖̬͎͉̝̱̟̓̚s̶̢̗̘̳͎͈͊g̵̜͇͕̀̀͌̉u̵͑̏ͅs̸̤͛͌̑̿͠͠t̵̡̺̞̜͆̅̋͋̈́i̵̙̜̯̯̓̚n̸̡̘̣̞͉͎͚̒͋̔̃̆̈̈́͝ǵ̴͔͖͇̟̞̫̃ ̵̱͗̒̈́̚̕Ḍ̵̨̧̠̮͉͔͋̉̈́̔̏̕͜i̷̞̳̘̘̬̟̘̖̙̊ş̵̧̪͍͖̘̯́́̔͝ͅͅġ̷̟̟̪̯̻̼̱̻͈̿̌̈́u̵͉̣͔͐͌̂̄̏͘͘s̵͖͖̲̤͉̓͝t̸͈̅ĩ̸̻̯̽̈͐͛͝n̵̖͑͗ğ̴̪̹̖̗̎͒͆͌̋̒ ̴̧̥̭͕̰͔̜͎̀̎̔̓̏̌̆D̸̗̲̟̬̫̱̙̆̇͒̃͝ī̵̧̛͈͇̩̥͇͘ś̸̡͔̯͇̓͆̒͒̐̉g̷̫͎̰͍͑̍͊̏̍̍͝u̷̜̩͑̈̋̑̈́̇͝s̵̻̞̀̅͆̇̐̑̓͝͠t̴͈͓̥͔̊̎̀̒ḯ̵̤̞̓͛̋̂̿ṋ̶̿͂̓͝g̸̛̺̦͔̫̮̘̈́́̅̒ ̵̨͚̘͍̣͎͋̋͜ͅD̸̥̳̟͛̋̃̈̂̌ȋ̶͍̀̒̑̚͠ṡ̷̢̧̤̺̺̹͉͋͋̆g̶̛̛̻̤͖͖͛̓̃͘̚͝ú̷̺̟̹̅͆̈́̚s̷̯̈́t̴̫̦̥̦̼͔̙̅̆̓͜ǐ̵̤̙͚̑ṇ̷̡̛̲̥̗͕̲͓̔͊̈̂̓̊͛͠ͅg̷̯̩̤͇̰̗͕̓̂͐̅̈̂̋̉͑ ̷̥̝̈́̾͌̎̃̓Ḏ̵̡͗͑͑̋i̶͉͈͍̅͂͊͌͊̚ͅs̷̯͕̈́̈̀̅̾͑̐̕g̶̢̩̲͍̬̱͚̤̾̈̎͋͜͝u̶͕͉̩̬͓̳͕̤̿̀̿s̷͈̱̝͚̋͜t̸̗̹̺͈̄́͆i̷̟̹͚͓̰̹̱͐̽͌͠ͅn̵͈̩̽̈̃̀͛ģ̷̔̓͊̎͆͝ ̶͓̝̫͋͘D̵̡̡̟̗͈̗̆ͅḯ̴̼̦͉̭͊͆̇́͋̾̏͘s̷̥͖̙̫̜͠ģ̴͇͚̤̬̟̦̐̐͠u̷̪̘̅̀̓̈͊͝ş̴͙̃̊́̉̄͠ţ̵̙̙́̈́̊̐̈́̌͐i̸̯͉̽͋n̸̛̲̑̾̔̉̃̑͜g̴̖̘̯̑̂̎ ̴̡̢̪̹̺̊̈́̆̔̏͝D̸̡͙̪͖̳̪̯̦͉̾̚͠͝i̵̢̬͉͉̼͌̉̑͜s̴̫͙͇̈́̋̈́͜g̴̠̺̤̘͖͍̹̗̀͝ų̵̧̘͉͖̞̤͔̝͒s̴̢͉̝̜̱͙͍͇͒t̵̪̬͊́̈́ị̷̡̨̡̻̬͚̈́̿͂͠͝ṇ̴̬͖͐͒̈͛͐̌ͅg̴̳̟̯̝̪̳̟̘̎̐͂̇̏ ̴͍̉̐̊D̷̲̳̞͎̹͚͖̆̾̇͗͑̂i̶̘͖̲͖̭͔͖̗͌͝s̸̡͓͎̥͐̋̅͆̾̀̀̄g̴̡̨̯͇̙͓̐̅̒͆͐̆͘͝ȗ̶̖̩̱͈͂̂͜s̸̡̳͉̗̥̖̒t̸̢̺̰̻̻̠̓̿̋́͑̏ḯ̵̛̻̱̪̖̟̱̘͔̄͗̊ͅn̵̠̋ĝ̴͓̫̤͙͎̥̬͕͌̍͊͑͜ ̶̧̖͉̞̽̈D̸͓̫̞͚̝͓̫̫̬̆͂́̆̓͘̕ḭ̵̺̼̙̦̮̆͐̈̏̎̂̕s̶̲̼̤̜̊̀̂̒͆̿̍g̸͕͈͉̭͖͆̋͗̿̈͗͌ư̵̺̩͉͎̳͙̻̓̄̀͑̈́̚͝s̸̡̫̟͕̋̐̕t̸̘̫̠͇͉͈̑̈́̐̔͝͠ỉ̵̫̯͓̫͚͑͛͊͜ͅn̵̨̥͇̻̅̐͝ͅg̶̨̮̪͛̇̌͆̚͝͝͝ ̷̮̈́́̊D̸̘͓̙̳͎̲͈̪̊̋̈́́͐̽i̵͔̎s̶͚̞̞̈́̔͌g̷͔̜̺͊͂u̷͉̰͖͙͕̯̰̒̑͌̄̓s̵̮̄͌̐̓̑̓̂̃t̷̙̰̯̀̓̉̾͐̾͘̚į̵̘̞̯̮̾̾̓́͌͆̍͘͝ǹ̴̨̥̺̞̪̠̥̹̉͒̀̇̔͐̊͜g̴̱̊̀̐͊̃͠ ̴̱̭̟͈͈̹͙͊͂͝D̷̙̤͐̾̽̈́̆̚͠ĩ̸̗̭̩͖͎̱͖̂͌̈̊̄̚̚ͅs̴̨͉͉̜̙̀̄g̶͉̞̦̪̤͇͖̝̾̊͌͘ų̵͎̥̲͛̆́̔͆̑̇͌̾ͅs̸̛͚͕̙̜̺̬̫͛̊́́t̸̜̥̦̭̣̼͌͆̈́̀͐̍̈́̕͜ͅì̵̧̻̻̻͎̤͖͓̎͘͝n̴͓̎̎̎ǵ̸͔̻̞̩̥̃ ̷̫̲̼̹͛͐͆̈̆̋̉̚͠D̵̨̞̪̹̾́į̴̛̬̱͓̤̹͓͉̬́̈͌͛͐͋̒͠s̷̺͕̗͒g̷͙̪̈͑̃́̊̇̒̈́͊ụ̴̡̨̡̙͔͓͓̈͌̈́͌̎͗͝s̵̨̞̪̞̠̝͌̿̌̀͊͌̕͠͝t̶̢̬̭̹͖̘̙̫͂͒i̵̦̫̙͐̐́̅̎͆ñ̴̞̓̾͒͂̔͂̏͝ģ̸̧̧͇̫̙̻̺́̌͆͌̒͗̑ ̴͇̜̰̜̫̳̪̯̓̎͛͗̈͗͠D̶͙̝̥̼̮͒͋͌͜î̵̜s̸̢̱̘̘̪̲͍̦̘͗̓͝g̶̛̫͖̠̲̪̘͐̓̄́͒́̕̕ͅͅȗ̷̟̗͕̙̙̍̈́͝ṣ̶́̕ţ̷̫̎̀̊̾̂͆i̴̧̡͔̝͚̗̗͎̋̌͐́͊̎͘ͅn̸̩̫̱̘̗̼̖̥̺̆̏̾͠g̸̢̢̡̺̜̼̥̟͙͆̃͊̽D̶̮̩͂͗͊i̶̗̦͇͍͛̐̒̾̄s̸̨̠̙̙͈̹̐̈́͂̽̕̚̚͜g̵̻̣̯͓̫̬̲̅̅̈ͅų̷̟̦͔͎͙̞̀̇̀̽́͘š̵̡̝͇̤̖̹̦̠̙̐͗̈́̓̆t̴̨̗͓̲̯̱̝͇͙̏̉͋̚ḯ̶̛̮̑̊̊̽̈́̕͝n̵̰͕̍g̶͎̐̃̈́̀̽ ̴̧̢̟͓͚̮͔̭̳̈́Ď̵̨̨̢̼͇̌̏͒̒̽̂͂̈́į̷̣̪͔̹̘͚̆͗̂s̵̥̠͇͊̍̈́͜ͅg̶̛̯͍̙̑̉̊̍ủ̷̪͈̖̦̍͌͗̀̉͝s̸̬͒̚ţ̵̢̛̖̣̞̥̤̿̐̓̈́̉͘į̶̭̜̩̥͍͔̥̜͐̐̅̆̔n̸̲͔̖̤͍̗͠g̵̱̜͉̎̏̈ ̵̖̻̤̹́͌͐͐͌́͗D̵̼̹̬͕̟̖͐ȋ̷͕̻̯͙̈́́̊̔͊̈̆s̶̰͇͔̩̃͒͊̄̇́͜͝g̸̦͕͐̈͗̈́̇̏͘u̴̢͕̮͇̼̖͇͐̌͋̈́̑͝s̷̨͕̱͚̲̠̎͆͊̇́̕ţ̴̓̓̀̇̐͠į̵̤̣͔͓̥̥̱͎̿̈́n̴̡̘͕̜̤͔̭̺͔͂̓̆̽̈ǵ̷̦̭ ̵̧̮͎̟̼͖̽̈́͐̄̈́̌̎̎D̷̛͎́̽̾͗̈́̆̊͘i̴͕̞̖̞̗̭̿͜s̵̝̬̩̗̺̲̮̀̎ͅg̸̖͙̼̹̋̔͆̃̔̃̿̔ụ̵̘̭̙̌̉͛͋̽̆̋͛͗s̶̰̙͇̾͐̽t̶̠̦͚̯̮̗̼̳͊i̴͉̝̦̤̐̅̃̀̄n̸͎̕g̸̖̱̅ ̶̬͑̍̀Ḍ̶̱̼̬̀̄͂͊̈́̑͊͒͘ḯ̴̛͉͚͎͕̲̻͕̊̽̀̎̒̂ş̷̝͍̤͔͊̄͗̽ģ̸̡̙̽͐͐͛u̷̙̮͋̈̀̓̆̚s̵̪̊̐̃͘t̷̗̯̔̊̀́͘͝ǐ̷̡̖̠̘̲̬̺̖̑̀̃̚ͅn̴̪̯̮̘̜̊g̶̡̗̀ ̴̩̱̖̠̖̲͕́̀̃͒̐ͅḐ̴̹̯͈̈́̀̌͜͝ͅï̶̟̻s̴̜̖̱͎̈̑͛̏́͋g̷̯̜̘̟̞̦͆̆̈́͂͝͠ű̶̜͕̤̳͕̯͋̿͠͠s̵̛̤̽͘͠ṱ̵̛̦̭͇̼̻̻͈̥̔ḭ̸̦̜̅͛̾̆̏̊͋n̷͚̘̭͙̰̮͚̎̈́̇̉̾͂̃͆ǵ̷̢̙͙̒̏̑̓ ̷̳͙̞̜̂̿̈́̋̓D̷̡̦̪̺͋ĭ̴̼̬̫̪̞͙́́͝ṡ̴̛̜̗̼͚̇̑̋̔̐̄͝ĝ̴̛͎̎̓͝͠ụ̶͌͗̈́̍̎̀̔͑̂s̶̢̘͈̪̮̺̱̑̉̍̈̀̅̐͝ţ̷͈̲̼̝͍͊̾ͅḭ̶̛̛̘̪̬̤͍͓̎̏̽́̓̀n̸̛̛̜̞͋̌̊̄̽g̶͍͍̳͈̹͒̃̂ͅ ̸̼̭̄͝D̸̯͔̹̟̙̳̟̦̽̈̆͜ȋ̸̧̝̖̬̜̘̦̜͛̍͒͠ͅs̸͍͈̲͖̯̦͋̂g̴̗͙̲͗ư̵͍͈̗̲̦̝̋ś̸̩̼ͅt̸̗͚̄̉͒̐͊͘͘ȉ̴̧̢͒̌͛͌̐́́̕n̶̨̞̣̗̲̎̆g̴̼̑̒̃͗̕ ̶̖̽Ḓ̶̢̯̫̚i̷͇̤̫͔̳̠̿s̴̛̱̣̩̮̽̈́̀̽͑͊̐͝ͅg̵̰͂̾ͅṷ̸̢͗̂s̴̡̱͓̳͍̼͕̳̈́̾̐̅̅̒͝t̸̨̺̊͛ì̸̡̫ň̵̻̈́̒̃̊̾̊ͅg̵̯̰̜͈̼̔̑ͅ ̶̨̩̰̺̹̭̟͉͑̓́͜Ḑ̶̺̯͈͖̱̝̘̍̈́͜͝í̴̜̰̋̓͊s̷̡̫̗̝̎̉͊͆̊̀̈́͛g̴̡͇̳̰͖͔̖̬͖͐̅̾ǔ̸̲͕̮͖̫͖̦̎̒͠s̶̞̰̱̟͚͖̘̝͘͝t̴͈̯̦̙̠͆ͅi̵̻̭͎̎̐͛̈͒̂͐͝n̷͔̉̏͝ͅg̷̙̞͍̣̓͆̇̾͊̃̌̈́ͅ ̶̟̩͚͚͈̫̱̆͑̎͆̀̂̇̀͘Ḓ̴̦̳̮̤̌̍̎͘í̴̮̱̰͎̥͖̬̰̠s̸̡̟̯̳͎͙̎͊̏g̷͈͓̓͆͌̚͠͝u̴̯͍̥̹̽̈́̋͋̄̅̾s̴͙̈́̓͆̚ṱ̴͊̆̃̐͝i̴̧͈̩̩͚͚̫̭̩̿̈́̅̎̆̽̕n̵̙̜̤̫̓̄̈́̓̓͊͑͘͠ĝ̶̲̫̝̙̰̘͇̂ ̷̳̼̔̓̌̂͗͜͝D̴̳̮̄i̷̡̘̼̼̟̹̣͆̉̆̆̈́̂̃͐s̷̼͓̎́̔̈́̓̋͘͝g̸͎̬̰̭̙̏̓̈̃́̏̆͜u̶̠̪̱̗͑̅́̕ş̶̮͔̬̜͈̽̓̈̅̏̂̌͌̍͜ţ̴̗͎̣̳̫͔̯̩̈́͌̽̏̃ì̶̛̠̤͔̩̟̱͉̆̀͗̎͗ͅṋ̷̗̯͒ͅͅg̵̡̖̣̹͊͐̚ ̴̛̪̄̒̎͗͝͝͝.."​

The blast of energy Loka released gets about halfway to its target, before beginning to... shift in composition, the energy dying down. Within a few moments, the yellow energy began to "sprout" an innumerable number of thick wooden tendrils, which began wrapping around each other, layering on top of each other to completely eclipse the ball of energy... It took only a moment for the energy Loka fired to simply become a ball of wood, falling to the ground.

"D̷̛̩i̸̧͍̣̭̭̣͠s̵̨̨̡̛̘̼͕̳͚͆͑͆̎̉̋ͅg̷̥̠̈́̌͐͒u̴͍̤̪̰̦͙̬͎̯͂s̸̖̬̜̭͚͈̗̥͋̀t̷͍̟̺͈̫͍͖͋̉̉͛i̶̧͎̱̓̔̊n̸̤̹͇͋̌͐͊̊̏̐͠ģ̷̡͕͎̥̜̀̇̈͆̚͠ ̵͕̪̲̰͈̬̹͕͑h̴̢̩̪̱̏̈́̔̀͗͠ù̸̯̞̱̑̾̈́̌̀̉̚m̷̜͋̄̂̽̉̉͑̓̄ͅa̷̛̝͍̮̫͍͎̾̒̂͌n̷̛͓͎̠̽͗̂͐̽̕ş̴̛̣̘̀́̋̿̃̉́͝.̷͎̥̇̿.̶̫͎̣̦͔̠͈͖͑̈̾.̸̡̝̣̬͚̘̂̈́̒̏̄̐ ̸̨̤̳̺̱̦̈͒͐̂̃́̈̒͜͠"​

"̶̨̫̬͚̂D̸͈̅i̴̝̮̒̏̊̐s̶̨͇͕̘̤̙̤͎͗͜g̶̙̬͂̒͗̊ũ̵͎̭̦͇̲̟͈̯͗̒̏̑͘s̸͔̹͚̓̇̔̿̔̈́̍̕t̸̝̀́̈́́i̷̝͚̫̲̦̲͋̄͛́n̸̢͈̓̅̿̾̌͋̋̓͂g̸̬̝̜̲͍̠͇̃͘͝ ̷̨̦̤̘̘͙̤̎̇͐̃̈́D̵̨̲̩̤̩̓̈i̴͙͇̙̩͚̭̦̪͛̒̑̓̕͘s̶͖͍̬̭̪̰̱̻͋͑͛͘͘͠g̸̢̪̘̩̘̮̖̝̫̒̆̑u̴͇̲͖̬̰̎́̊̔s̴̰͔͚̍̒̕t̵̜̭̻̎͒̽́͘i̶͖̮̯̟̖̋̈́̅̑͑ͅn̷̢̯̝̝̲̠̞̯̬̄̉ġ̸̝́ ̷͉͒D̷̯̂́̅̈́̉͝í̶̼̳̮̭̎͌s̴̛̼̤̔͑g̶̡̱͓̟̀̓̐̄͆̕̚ú̶̧̖͔̲̮̲̘s̷̡̨̢̫̣̞̪͝t̴̛̖̰̜̍̉i̵̝̭̇̿̽͊̈́́̌͘n̸̯̝̲̭͊̂͜g̶̳͇̫̮͈̗͓̑͗͛̌͆̎̄͆̎ ̸̯̹̎͒̔̾͝D̴͚̟̟̰̼̳̗̆͛̉̓͊́̈͜i̵̤̲͕͕̍̾̊͛̏͐̋͝ś̵̤̼͎̺͍̤̈̋̽̓̍̈́͌g̴̗̺̮̫̈́̔́̇͂͑̄̕͝ṳ̴̡̼͗̾̿͆̇͂̃͝s̵̟͇̭̞̝͍̏̽͌̃̽͗̔̍͝ţ̴͚̉̊ǐ̸͓̟̝͎̪̙̍̓̈́͛ņ̸͇̹̘̭̻̤̗̍͊̒͝ͅğ̷͍͓̈́̽̆͌̀́͛͠ ̵͓̯͔̯͚͖̩̩̈́̀͘ͅD̸̢̤͚̫̫͗ḯ̷̧̭͇͚̒́̔̕͠s̶̢͇̖̘̳͇̃̊̿̿͘͠ģ̵̗̞̩̘̪͎́̇̏̓̄́͘ṷ̶̞̪̫̳̘̥̟͌͜s̸̲̭̮̩͕̫͖̟̄̀͆̿̊̇͐͛̂ț̴͖͉̭̖͇̂͋̈͊͠i̵̡̱̅̋̅̆̂̅̌̆n̴̦̘̓̌͒̽g̶̡̝̼̗̯̈́ ̷̧͙̦̱̼̺͇͆D̵͔̬̅̍͛̆͛i̷̢͖͒̾̏̋̅̒͝s̶̨̲͖̊̍̍̊͊̌̔̽̉g̶͕̘̻̪̓͑͗̊̔̂̆͝ͅu̵̧͙͔̹͚͆̎̒̑̃̈́̍͂s̷̼̞͉͕̬͉͖͓̙̍t̷͈͖̼̟͆͂̈̚i̷̡̬͔͚͉͍̫̯̔̆͌̆́͂͝n̸̨̡̙͍͆̉g̵̢͕̣͔͍̺̰̲̽͗̾̾͠ ̴̧̨͚̰͇͈̘͓̔̃͑̔͊͌̎͝D̷͍̾̏͆̀̅̋ì̵̧͍̖͚͔̈̂̋̏̎͠͝s̵̘̫̼̮̋͑̉̀̕g̵̮͓͓͍̿̈́͘͜ư̷͍̝̩͇̟͈̤̠̱̄̍͐̋̋̀̚̕s̸͔͝t̸̢͔̥̟̞̙̫͋͆̃͋͌̈́̅͑͜i̷̍̓͌̀̉̆ͅn̷̟͓̱̉͛̏̕g̶͚͖̮̰͉̬̔͋̈́͋̎ ̵̳̯̦͇͉̺̃͐D̴̢̺̉̂̅͐͘͠i̴̡̙̭͔͗̔́͋̓̅ś̴̱̻͕̞̱͉̞̭̤̀͛̀ĝ̸̤͈̄̏̅ų̵̲̦̲̣̹͕̄̓̒̅̄s̶͍̀͂̑̿͗͠t̶̨̛͙̼̲̹͙̲̫̲̔͗̅̓͊̍̄̔i̴̜̦̲͈̠͉͊n̴͎͙̖̗̘̬̄̀̿̒̕ģ̸̢̲͈̰̯̘̬̜̔ ̸̺̔D̷̖̫͎̜̪͓̯͚͑̾̓͆i̶̧͈͇̼̊́̿́͠s̸̝̘͓͕̱̈́̏̂̉̐͊͜͠g̶̢̨̝͖͗̀̓̂̽͘̕u̸̞̙̗̪̳̜̙͙͗͐s̸͓̅̄̈̔͘t̷͕͙̣̠̗́̃͐̑̕͜į̵̻͂̆̾̽n̴̻͎͓͍̝͗ͅg̸̨̨̱͓͙̬͉̥̜̽̐͛ ̶̢̤̜͖̞̭̀̅̽͠ͅḌ̵͓͒ͅī̸̧̡̩͔̅̊̈͒̕s̸͇̎̿̑̓̿̍͊g̵̡͖̖̹͐̌̽͜ǘ̶̜͎̮̭͉̗͚̭͓̈̽̓́̔͐̆̋s̵̰̪͓̮̥͇̗̻̒̔̑͘͝t̷̞̮͂̃̋̈̒̚͜i̶̱̿͜n̵̨̙̙̥̦͇̫̫̫̐͒͂́͊̇́́̓g̸̜͕̀̽̄̿͛͋̈́͘ ̸͙̤̘̓̊̿̀͠ͅD̴̦̪̲̓̒̀̄̀̄͆̂̄i̵̖͌̂̓̓́ṡ̸͉̥̞̩̰̞͚̞̫̈́͆̕g̸̫͖̭̯̮̈́́͂͂̚u̸̢̢̙̪͚͓̎̿̏̚s̴̛̹̥̉ẗ̵̝́͌͠ȉ̶̧̢̈́̈́n̵̨̛͉̩͔͑͝g̸̻̗͖͚̖̊̌͑̽͝ ̵̧̗͖̓̔̆͐͒̉͛̊͂͜Ḍ̵̘̘̪̜̄͋͂͑̓̾̕̚i̷̢̬̠͍̺̬͖̇̇̋̄̈̍̒͊s̴̗̰̭̖̦̣̥͙̼̄̉͗͒͘g̵̘̩̊͗̈͆̈́̀͝ư̸̟͎̲̤̟̄̀̀̚ś̷̤͖͓̺̔t̴͍̟͈̰̦̱͉͐í̵̜ñ̷̹̞͙̫̬̘̩ͅͅĝ̸̛͔̘͙̱͚͐̎̅̆̂̅͜ ̷̨̰̠͎̃̂̏̏̃̉̿͛̕D̴͕̠͙̝̑i̸̝̋̋̐̃̓̄̒s̸̛̖͓̞̲̣͓̣̏͝ḡ̴̣̰͇̥̖̭̘͐̈́̚ͅư̶̧̥̯̠̫̾̀s̷͖͙͔̫͐̃̄̈́̐͜ͅt̷̥̭̞̞͖̦̱̰͊́̋̊͌ḭ̸͈̗̬̬̝͑͒̿̍̈́̽͒n̶̨̢̧̹̪̺̩̫͈̈͛g̷͉͓̹̟͉͉͕̥̀͂͐̋̊͜͝ ̴͔̦̎̓̇̓́D̶̢͔̱͎̲̻͐͐̃̃̃̓̐̾ì̵͕̲̙͉͙̉̒̆́͊͂̚s̷̟̔̇g̵̬̩̙̰̳̃͊̍̚u̷͎̅͛͊̎͒͗̉͌͠ṡ̷̗͎̿̇̎͠t̸̨̘̉̑͂i̶̡̢̩͎̼̰̮̗̐̽͝n̷͕͈̭̺̘͚̈́̈́̆̐̐̒g̴͇̣̼͔̲̭͙̻̑͂̉̄̀̂̊ͅ ̴̧̳̱̺͌ͅD̷̬͈̀̔̓̂͛i̸̛͚͖̪͔͕͖̬̎̓̍͐̂̂s̵͈͍͇̻̺̏͐͘g̷͍̥̗̹̪̯̼̥̟̐ȕ̸̢͚̑͛s̶̪͈͋͑͗͝t̷̡͉̩͆͜i̵̢͕̯̋̾̂̄̓̿̐n̵͈̗̅ĝ̵̛͔̜̹̫̆͜͜ ̷̗̱̞̳̂̌͗D̵̨̖̋́̈́͆̓̅ĭ̵̢͈̋̽͊̇̂͘͜s̶̗̫͇̯̣͚̒͋̊͐̽̎̚͠g̷͍͕̞̻͖̍̈̀̀̅̇͌̅͜ǘ̵͔̼̰̮̹̱̜̈́̿̈̂̀͘͜s̶̙͂̇͆͌̕ṱ̷̢̼͓͇̦̱͍̿̇͑ͅí̴͇͙̭̝̱͊͐͜ǹ̴͓̟̹̌͛g̵͍̪͍̜͓͒͒ ̸̣͎̟̮͔̟̜͖̆̂ͅD̶̦̊̽͌̋́ḭ̸̯̖̙͖̩̬̘͗͊̊́̿̀ṣ̷̢̺̪̭̮̙͚͈̒̕g̵̨̤͓͎̦̜̳͂̉͒̀͆͝ǘ̷̥̞͌̾̓̃̒͘ş̴̺̞̫̰̲̹̌̂́̿̔̆͒́t̵̩̻̺̺͋̾̉͜i̶̢̗̻̖̓̋̄ņ̵̭͓̼̲̬̙̒͋̈́́̔͝͠g̷̨̺͚̻̲͕̠̼̩̈́͊̊̐͐̃̔̂̀ ̴̼̮̺̀̈́̓́͆͝D̶̗̖̓͒í̴͈̝̮͚͚̗͒͗̑͘s̸͍̓̈́g̴̫͕̠̮̰͓͍̀͌̍̿̽͂̏ͅü̷̼͉̬͔͝ͅş̷̻͔̪̳̀͛͊͝ͅt̵̡̨̨̙͗ȋ̶̥̝̰͎̂ǹ̴͉͇̝̼̯̹̅ͅg̶̨̟̺͎̙͔͖̜͚̈́͠ ̸̨̛̛̪̺̥̗̟̖̂̇͆̆̔̚D̷̥͍̩̺̬̻̳̐̿͐̀i̷̜̯̟͎͓͍̹̘͗͜s̷̮͕͉͎̻͂g̴̢̹̩̲͙͉̘̀͌̏̎̏͜ú̴̡̥́̎̐̋̀̋̀͘s̴̰̠͓̜͍̩̩͓͗́̃̓̍̍t̸͓͙̐i̶̢͙͚͋̏̅͋́̈́̓͑͘ņ̸͕͕̖̻͈̱͌́̀͊̄̚g̸̨̧̡̘̟̞̭̝̈́̉͠ ̸̛̳̈͛̀́D̶̛̝͇̙͒̈͒̀͗̄̎͋i̶͙͍͓̘̒̍̈́ş̵̳͔͖͎͑́̉̓͑̂͠g̷̱̼̘̙̈́̌̅̈̅ǔ̸̹̱̟̺̮͉̋͑̚̕s̷̛̘͕̔̒̎̏͆͝t̴̰̳̃̆͊ị̷̍̿ń̵̲̮̩͖̝̝͍̰g̶̡̱̭̩̭̗͖̓̐͋̅̑̑̕͠ ̸̨͖͈̲̯̜̰̫͖̎D̴͍̥́͛į̵̡̈́̂̃͝s̸̡̧͍̞̰̰̹̗͒̒̓g̵͕̫̳̱͆̏̂̔ų̴̙̙̜͚͚̝͔̂͘s̸̪̈́̏̈̓͠t̷̢̨͕̓̎͒͒́͊̽͌̓i̵̩͓͔͍͓̭̝̍͐̾͌͝ń̸̨̨̻̙̜̟̥̆͌͒̔̈́̃̓͜͠g̸̢̧̙͕̜̲͐̏̅͐̒͌̆̚ ̴̪̀̔Ḋ̸̙̑̏̉̆͆͐͠ĩ̶̧̧̤̽̂̽̒̅̑s̴̟̯͎̟̲̅̍͆͋͂̐̃͊g̶̻͚̥̳̠͖͋̈̈́̎̏͛͘͝ȗ̴̙̬̯̟̱̫̗̀̑́̃̄̚ŝ̵̯̪̦̥̙̻̊̏͆͠t̴̨̧̳͙͇̳͙̗̫͂̃͝i̴͍̺̯̬̥̗͍̫͋̒͑̉́̈́̚͠͝n̷̯̣͓̳͎͗g̷̜̐͆̏̇͑ ̷̻̠̐D̷̡̤̹̞̤̊͗͛į̷̳̺͊͒̑͌͘͝ş̴̢̘̝̺̗͉͎͒͗̀̄ͅg̶͔̍͑ͅũ̵̜̰̦̿̋ş̵͓̲̻̯̫̬̞́t̸̳̱̞̻͈͚̎̔̋ͅĭ̸͇̳̟̲̈́́̂̀͗͛ͅn̵̦͖̫͓̯̮̘͆̆̓̏̍͘g̶͇̮̺̞̜̘͓͐̒̽̅͝ ̷̧̨̱̫͙̤͓͗̌̈͝D̵̡̮̭̦̭̠̮͌̓̄́͐͐͊̓ḭ̷̛̊̍̿̿͜s̷̡̲͇̺̕g̸̺̓̿̉̓̋͝͝ͅu̴̎̆̅̈́͜š̸̭̑͑̓ͅt̶̡͚̣̭̰͔̖̟̿̋͌̅̐i̷̍́̔͜n̶̰̱͕̗̬̋͝g̶̢͙̪̒͊ ̸̧̛̜̹̘̜̰̹̭̌̎̐ͅD̷͓̠̻̠̀̍͌̀͂̈́͘͝i̵̲̩̇̊͒ṣ̴̈́̽̅͑͆͐̀̏͝g̶̩͙͉̺͊̄̌̌̂͝͝ǔ̸̡͔̭͓̭̘̖͍̄͜ś̶̨̨͍̭͔͙t̷̢̰̦̟̹̺̠̣͑͐̈́̏͒i̶͕̦̯̻̾̀͂̽̉̋̕ņ̴̭͓̥̘͓̖̾͠g̶̙̝̰͗͑̊̔̿̽ ̸̙̤̃͛͋̑͛͘̚D̷̦̼̮͙̞̜̑̏͐̌̊͝ͅì̵̯̞̪̗̖̱̎͐͗ͅs̷̘̖̻͚̝͙͕̙̋̓́̎̓̏̀ģ̴͔̦͖̤͊͘ṵ̵̪͖͉̈̐̋ş̴̥̰̮̼̖̺̰̞̎̊̌̌̓͗̀̕t̵̛͇̗͎̤́̆̄̓̚ì̶̢̱̤͖̯͕͙͍̀n̸͓̼̦̣̝̂̀̄͒̉̏̇̌͘ͅģ̶͍̺͓̽͑͜ ̸̹̫̟̥̲̅́̂̽̽̐͗͝͝ͅD̵͓̳͊̀́̓i̷͔̝̟̫͗͒̾ṣ̶̭͋̊̄̊̽͘ģ̷̧̻̳̬̫̋͊͆̍̋̕ư̴̺̙̤̱͚̼͙̑͐̿̒̒̓̒ş̸̢̳̘̦̬̫̽̅̋̑̈̓͜t̸̨̤̯̞̀̈́̃͘ị̸̜̣̞͕̭̘̗̏̎́̅n̵̤̟̰̟̮͚͎̗̥̾g̶͍͈͇̞̥̼͈̱̝̽̈́̉ ̶̢̛͚̬̝͒̾̍̃̓͝Ḋ̶̨͓̠̗̼̞̣̓̂ȋ̴̢̡̺͎͑́́̋͜ș̶̛̍͂ģ̷̬͕͔̪̺͎̮̇͒̑̉ú̷͕̦̃͐͒̔̋s̴̻̞̳̐͑̅̇̉ẗ̸̝̓͐̿̀͋͑̎ḯ̵̛͖̪̰͕̎̋̈́͐̍͠n̴͈̅͒͊͛̌̈́g̴̡͍̙͓̙̮̰̍͜ ̶̲̋D̶̪͎̝̾̈̏͂̿͜i̷̜̳̇͛̋͊̑̀̒͘̚s̷͓͙͓̪͖̘̺̞̝̉̓̌g̷̹̻̯̲͉̪̹̈̀́͗͑̓̆͑͝u̴̧̨̨̯̽̎͋̈̄͘s̵͍̱͖̣̠̝̺͈̆̑t̸͚͚͙̐͂̑͗̿̏́ḯ̴̠̦͕̙͍n̸̯̪̓͑̾͒͒͂͒̚ģ̴̨̗̰̹͎̫̌͐̄̌̄̄͝ ̷̢̥͚͔̰̥̍D̸͎̜͂͐i̶̢̢͎̩̳̥̪͋̎̉͑̅̋s̶͇̰̖̩̟̙̀͝ģ̸͔̘̣̙̞̩̀̃̔̀̀͜͝ͅu̷̖̝̝͆͂s̸̯͛̒̇̃͠t̵̫̺̦̬̰͉̦͉̆̇͝ͅį̴̦̲̊͐͂̄͑ň̵̜̺̠̈́̾̽͒́̐̓͘͜g̶̛̮̳̩͇͛͆̒̊͛̔͊͘ͅ ̴̢̟͍̠͎̠͈̑D̶̗̗̦̦͉͇͈̜͑́̓̓̎̅͘͝ḭ̶̠̆͂s̵͕̲̞̯̻͙̗̅̔̈ͅǵ̸̖̘̖̣̻̠͉̓͌̐̑̀̀û̸̯͍͍͖́̿̊̈́s̸̛̬̭̺̙͈͛͌̆̑̾͝t̵̨͙͕͇̆i̷͕͕͂̚͜n̸͖͓̭̅̌͜g̴̡̜̰̥̖͉͈͗͜ ̵̢̠̹̆͐͗D̷̡͉̝̗̲͌̓͋̌̕͜i̷̪̲̓̽́͗̀s̷̞̤̘̝̓̾̃̀g̸̖̫̠̰͙͎̩̓̑̏́̅͑͊͝ͅu̷̡͙̼̟̙͈̥̔̃̇͌̂̌͛͐́s̴̰͙̦̲̘̥͈̩͙͌̑̍̀̽͠t̷̨̹̜̪͓̳̓͂̋ͅi̵͔̼̳͎̗͖͆̆̒̓̅̆̈́̄ń̶̗͉̪̻̀ġ̴̩̭̦̭̬̪̊̉͐͌̀͝ ̸̛͎̳͇͕͈͍̣̖̇̇͋̈́̄̃͗̋͜D̴͍̥͍̘͇̞͂̇i̴̦̟͇̭̾͑̂͘s̴͇̅́͌̈̌̑g̴̳̞͐́̈̌̊́̀̕ư̴̥̤̅̀͑̂͐̓̀͛ͅs̷̥̖̥̭̱̝̰̘̿͆͊͑͋͑̚ț̴͖͈͔̊͋̇̋̉̎͌͝͝i̵͇̪̇͗ǹ̶̖̰̗g̸̢̧̨͉̻͓̰̾͗͘ ̷̢̡̩̣͇̅̓͊̊͂͛̋̕͜͝D̶̛̤̠͌͂̿̈͜i̸̅̈́͒̍͗̎ͅs̶̛͖̭̐̌̾̃́̈́͆͠g̶̗͉͍̼̘͙̣͔͛̀̉͑̎͋̏͊́ù̷̡̖͇͖̹͈̝s̷̜̹̻͙͌̑̕ț̴̳̦̭͔̟̹͛̐̋͜͠ĩ̶͓̪̙̼͓́ͅn̷̡̙̉́̑̆͛͘͝g̵̹̜͖͇͑͒͗͂̀̈́͜ ̷͙͖͖̯̟̙̭͔͋͛̑̐͛Ḓ̸̡̞͓͖̠̲̥͍͛̑͊̏̀ȉ̸̯͖͕̥̌̈́̽s̶̟̗̽͂͑͌̃̐̇͂̄g̸̳̭̊̿̾̅̚ų̷̰̲̲̳̝̜͍̒̍͒ͅš̶̢̙̩͓̙͚͍̓t̶͍͙͈̪̯̜̥̹̓̿͌͑͘i̶̳͎̠̫̤̮͕̦͆̿̊̋̂̈́͝ͅn̷̰͇̬̺͚̭̙͚͒̊͛͐̆g̴͍̐̊͠ ̴͔̈́̒͂̕Ḑ̶̞͕͈͋ĭ̸̛͎͕̹̭̤̰͔̝̇͛̄̄ͅş̶͔̳̜́͜g̷̨̝̥̱̉̀̓̅u̵̠̼̟̩͓͍͕̤̱̎s̵̮̦̳͙̯̘͎͚̊̂t̴̜̗͔̞͉͍͕̏̐̒͘͜͝i̶̦̾̓̐̅͂͗̆̐͛n̶͍̮̖̠̼͔̺͎̽̍̓̏̉͘g̶̢̩̟̹͛́̓̔͘ ̶̼̓ͅD̶̰̰̰̙̻̱̈̓̈́̒̀̅͋́͗ì̶̗͍̪̘͓̙͈͜͝ͅs̷̩̱̹̆͊g̴͇̦̗̭̬̤̺͓͆̌ŭ̸͕̔͛̓͆̋͂s̶̡̯͕͛̽͑͜t̶͍̫̄̈̈͘͝i̵̧͇̪̥̤͉͇͓͊̊̔̌͒͂͗͘ǹ̶̟̫͔̎͂͋̚͝g̷͍͇̃́͊͑ ̶̗͇̰̤̻͕̲͔͗̽͐̌͠D̵̳̭̺͔̉͐̏̔͘i̴͖̺̲̥͔͙͖̣͠s̷̙̯͆̂̌̂̋͂̀̓͝ğ̴̮̼͇̰̐̎́́̽͝ù̷͓̰͇̦͙̮̈́̓̈́s̶͔̞̗̺̰̺͂̇̑ṯ̶̜̳̆̔̉͌̏̆̉̉̕i̷̧̩̦͙̱̖̰͋n̷̬͍̻̰̲̺̦̂͂͠g̵̡̥̺̀̿̀ ̸̧̡̪̫̹͍̩̼̼͒̏̾̇̈D̴͕̥̽̋̿͑ĩ̸̛̮̈́͌̂͌̓͒̚s̶̻̗͙̞̝̆͛̕ģ̸̧̭̯͙̤̝̣̊ù̷̹̜̈́̒͋͂́̚͠s̸͉͋̿̅̓͘t̶̰̥̥̅ȋ̸̳͎͖͚̙̘̩̳̃͆̂̄͂͜ņ̷̛̭͉͊̋̐͛̾̉́ģ̴̹̹̞̮̘̤̋̏͊ͅ ̷̻͍̟̣͆̓̊̉̿͘D̶̛̤̳̈́͂̾͌̂́͘i̵͙̫͖̥̎͑͂̚ş̷̻̗̖̟̞̫̱̄g̵̨̛̼̺̫̠̍͗͜ͅu̴̹͐͆̑̉̽͂̄̕ş̷̣̪̻͎̺̲̣͊͊̀͋̀̒͜t̶̺̥̼́͋͊̽̃̓͜͝ḭ̴̺̼̬̤̅͒͋͒̐͛̚ņ̴͇̪̮̠̝́̒̐̉̈́̀͐͘͝g̶̨̭̠͖͓͙̘̩̖̃ ̷̺̣̪̩͇̬̃͌͊͐̀̇̐́̎D̸̺͉̩͕̯̪̥͂̑i̷̧͕̦͙̬͉͉̜͔͛̌̿̐̈́s̷̼̞̭̣͍̈́̃̀̾͛͐͝g̷͓͙̜̠̭̰̤̖͌̽̂͛̉̈́͜͠u̸̢͍̿̃̔̉͝s̸̛̟͉̙̼͎̝̠̜̔͂̒̋̈́̎̓t̶̡̢͉̳̳̊̉̉̃͋̀͝͝ì̷̡͉̮̮̱̺͈̤̥̎̏͂͝n̷̢̲̪̘̜͕̈́̃̉̈́́̀̐̕ͅg̶̡̲͚͎̝̓͒ ̷̠̔̽̄D̴̢̟͈̲̱̭̔̀̏͑̚į̵̗̗̱̖͕̰̀͂͜͝s̴͍̫̘̲̻͓͔̽̍͆̀̀̚͠g̸̢͖͙͕̥̦̰̗̅̊͘ͅư̷̦̪̹̭̘̹̩̒̌̚̕s̶̞̰̫̮͕̬̳̲̽͒̊́͗͊̅̂̾ͅt̶̨͙̞̣̙̟͚̃̑͜ī̷̲̮̪̭̦̤̱̽͆̀̈́n̴͇̜̯̤͙͖͇̭̑͆͛͗́ģ̵̣͕̪͚͕̯͙̳̈̀͛͋͒̐̒̓͝ ̷̫̥̋͌́͑͒͘͠D̶̛̻͓͎̦͆̏̌̋i̶̢̨̜̯̠̭͕̲̼͋͐͗̏͊͑͠s̸̛͚̓͂́̄̚g̵͈̳͖͇̩̘̀͌̑̇̅͌́͝u̴͇̅̓̃͑̑̔͐̇ͅš̴͍̞̂̅̄͌̅͘͜t̷̼̳͈̖̲̩̟͉͊ĭ̶̫̩̮̳̓̐͂͜n̴̛̹̋g̵̤͓̉͗̉ ̶͔̝̔̏͝Ḑ̵̛̬̫͖̲̩̤̇͂̒̃̽̂͋̅͜i̴̳̜̲̯͌͋͌̏̍͋̂̕s̴̲͐̓̐͌͛͋̅̀̒g̷̮͖̭͔͇̽̆u̸͈̮̞͊̋̇̈́͠ͅs̶͎͎̰̀̌ẗ̴̼́̒̔̉̍̅ȉ̴̺̰̜̱̱̦̝̚ñ̷̥̟̗̠̯g̸̢̹͌̈́̌̚͝͠ ̴͙̦̪͎̣̰̃̾̅D̵̦̍̍̒̋̂̐̂̌i̵̖͚̝͍̝͙̞̟̯̓́́͂͗̓͘͝s̸̤͖̻̫̝̠̞̾̓͝g̴̟̳̮͙̠̞͝ͅu̶̧̥̣͚͑̑̇́s̶̨̧̛̝̻̪̼̈̏̓͘͠t̷̼͛i̴͔͊́̒͝ń̶̢̺̖̤͕̃̂͊̿͆̕͜͝ĝ̵̱̍̌͋̒͗̆͋͘ ̸̟̿Ḏ̶̡̲̲͍̫͎̜͆̂͘͝ͅi̸̡͔̤͊̍̔̋s̸̤̐ğ̸͉͍̰̖͍͕̙̜̉̆́̕͝͠ǔ̴͈͍̰̩̣̅s̷̡̺̞̤̠̖̳̼̦͆͌̀͆͐t̶̹̃̔̋̽̈̈́î̵̛̠ň̶̠̥͈͔͝͝g̶̠͙̼̺̜̮̑̊͒͐̑͂͊͝ ̴̧̟̟̜̎̌̃D̴̳̰̭̦͇͚͙̼̽͛̋̑̚ị̸̠̜͈͈̲͐̇͋͒̓̈ş̷̛̈͊̍́̎̃g̴͓͇̥̤̹̙̺̠̈́͑̅͐̊̊̚u̷͙͌s̶͖͈͉̃͒͐̂͋̀̽͜͝ţ̴̻̈́̅̓̃͗́i̶͔̻͗n̸̛̻̦̦̓͜ğ̸̨̛͉̟̖̭̘͍̈̇̓̈́͐̈̈́ ̴̌ͅD̸͉̍͐͐̀̅̌̑͝͝i̴̠̖̪̻̮̜̋̀́́͆̚s̶͕̗̈́̐̆ģ̴̝̻̝̖̳̣́u̶͎͍̺̻͙͉̟͉͛̍̇̍͑̆̓̆͘s̶̰̮̫̦̰͕͒̽t̶̞͕̪̳̪͗̇́̔͌́̚ĩ̶̲̈́̇͠n̷̡͓̝̠̙̩̜͛̐͑̋̆̈́̚͜͝͝g̵̙̯̉̉͌̅̏̏ ̶̡̻̼͑͝D̴͈̦̭̼̓̈́ͅī̷͕̘͎͎͙̐́̓̃̕͠͝s̸͇̰̺͙̼̋g̵̩̦̫̯̣͛ú̴̧̝̲̩͓̣͔̲͛̅̈́̒͘̚̚͜ŝ̶͖̰̺̐͜ͅt̸̛̯̯̗̑̂͌̕͠͝ī̵͖̯̮̫͕͛n̸̖̘̟̥̱͎̬̖̋̄̾͑́̚͜g̸̗̭̪̤̤̰̬͛̑́̿̔̆̕͜ ̶̝̺͉̮̖̟̬̓͑̀̌́̕͜͝D̷̛͕̜͈̰͍̈́̏ỉ̷̫̪͑̀̓̋͑̚͘s̸̼̰͌̅̈́̈́͛̓͝g̷̳͇̼͒̈́͂̌̊͛̉͊͝ư̵̢̡̖͎̲̟̪̄̃̇͒̀͗̋ͅs̷̹͉͙̪̖̞̓͠ţ̴̹̈́͗̈́̇̽̎͗̾͝i̴͕͚̜͂̀̀́̈́͠ṉ̴̳͎̭̲̠́̂̋̓̋̈͛̚͝g̷̘̭̝̪̺͒́ ̷̨̙̙̩͌̈̀̐D̴̛͎̹̙͓̥̠̖̙̃̇̐̇̌͗͗͒ǐ̴̢̛͓̟̺̖̒͊̈́͠s̴̠̿̽̆́̎̒̈́͆͝ģ̶̖͍̦͈̩̼̜̼̿ų̵̭͍̦͋̒̏̌̿̆͗͂͝s̵̯̦̊̆̓̀ṱ̴̼̟̙̿̐̓ȉ̴̭̼̀ǹ̴̛̦̬̱̺̋͐̎̚͝ĝ̵͇͊̆́̏̽̃͑ ̸̢̣̠̲̝͍̼̝͉͌͘D̶̛̛̩̹̪̞̐̾͑̀̋͑ḯ̷̪̯̖͎͙͋̀̎̃͝ş̵̤̰͙̠̰͉̱̾̈́͆͒̐̕͜ġ̴͓̖͖͎̲͓̘͓̻ṳ̴̀͌̀̔̍̚s̵͚̲̠͙̭̯̺̆̇̍̈́̽̓̃̄͜t̸̡̧̯̬͒̀̂̇i̷̫̠̗̇̌͒̄̄n̶͓̋͗̍̂̍̓̊͜͝͝ģ̴̦͍͕̠̩̈͜͜ͅ ̶̦̮̰͚̈́̒͘D̸̢̨̞̯̠͓̬̎̀̓̐̐̚͜ͅi̷̪̜̤̟͛͛̿̂̊̀͝s̷̱̥͕̤̖͂̽͐̔̑̈́̓g̴̡̩͙̀̔͜ú̷̢̢̪̫̈̂͘s̴͍̬̅͑̇̔͛͠ț̸̓i̴͖̹̞͈͓͚͎̐n̴̹̝̤̻̟̫͍̤̔͂̀́͜g̸̞̺̤̓̓̊ ̷̹͈͔̖̍̀͗̍̉͜D̷͈̬̤̖̺͖̠̘͆̂͌̇̇̄̓̿͜͝ǐ̷̧̞̜̯̃̿̊ś̸̡̧̨̛̰̠̞̻̏̇̂́̅̆̚g̵͍̻̠̖̦͕̯̾̉̅̈́̎ų̷̛̻̬͈̉̄̆̂s̸̛͇̳͇͕̱̤̈́̇̓̓̍̐̾ţ̷̠̰̦̈͆̉̎ỉ̴̮͔̙̀͑͐̓̇̏̚̕ͅn̷̠̳̺̪̳̺͒̎͊̅̐g̸̢͔̓̈͂̿̃̑̅ ̴̨̦̥̖͖̪͉̌͌̈́̇̏͘D̷̨̙̫͚͇̤̺̗͗ḯ̷̢̨̫̤͎̟̰̤̉͂͘s̷̯̮̟̺͈̫͒̓̀̐͐͊̀͝g̸̡̨̭̯̘̦̗̜͌͗̾̇u̵͉̪͗̏ş̷͚̭͗̓̂̈́͐͘t̷̨̞̫̪̩̟̼̻̅͊i̸̺̞̱̖͕̭̬̱̽͊̍̓n̷̢̰̫̦͈̱̺͉̓g̷̪͂͌͂̏ ̴̪͉̹̒͛̐̈́̊͛̀͗Ḍ̶̛̎̌͒̀̇̆̊̇ì̵͓͕̟̟̝͉͓̹̯s̶̢̡̲̣̈́̋͒͛͜g̴̝͚̭̯͓̾̌͂̀̑̇͗̿ú̵̞͝s̷͔͋̍̒͐̇̓͜t̵̰̻́́͂͆̾͗̾̓ì̵̧̮͈͕̙̻͍̇͗́̉̔̋̀̚͜n̶̘̑͋͌̋̀͒͘̚g̶̰͎͈̀͐͠ ̵̢̛̣̠̮͍̥̼͔̮̐̐͐͆͘̕̚͝Ḑ̶̢͍̣͕͉̩̗́̈́͛́̎̈́̋į̴̤̺̩͔́̃̓̊̐͌̈́̐s̵̥̗̜̬̱̪̯̬̭͆̊̾̐̕g̸̖̮͕̣͛ͅů̷̟͎s̶̪̞̮̼͓̞̓̅̎͝ẗ̵̡̻̱̝͉̘̭͖͕̏̈́i̶̢̩̺̠̗͔̰̟̎̈́n̶̼͛͌̕g̵̛̤̘̖͒͑͌͒̓ ̶̛̩͈̹̥̫̬̿͗͐̚͠ͅD̶̯̈́ḯ̶̠͖͍͚͚̱̩͒s̴̨̮̲͓͙͊̆̐̊̔̚̚͝g̵̛̖͒́̽̆̈̚u̸̙̍̌ṡ̶̛͓͎͓̲̭̲̈́̅̋͝t̷͖̭̎̐͂͊̐͋͝ì̶̼͖̗̔̏̔̈͘n̸̢̮̫̜̜̙̮̘̈́̏̋̈͝ģ̶͙͙̉̾͂̂̕ͅ ̸̡̨̤͓̦̝̳͓̈̇̈́̌Ḑ̷̡̪͕̯͖̘̻̦͛̄̈́̓̚ḯ̸̤̰s̵͓̹̥̰͙͉̈́̋̐̐̓́̋͝g̵̢̈́̀̾́̽̔͊u̶͚͔͂͊̂̔s̷̨̛͇̙͇̣̩͓̓̋̀t̵̛͙̠͎̯͇̬͚̃̍̍̅̐ͅͅi̶̭̲͔̐̌̌̀͊͠n̵̹͇̳̭͖͎͐̇͆̉̚ģ̸̡̦̮̝̤͆̂̀̄̏̽͋̿͘ ̷̝̮̯̅̍̍D̶̩̲̽́̋̅̆̀̕̚i̸̹͖͊̓̒̓͋͛ş̶̡̯̠̙̫͔̂͆̈̔̀͂̈́͛g̸͖͈̱̙̹̝͕̥̳̿̋̐͝u̵̡̨͇̪̬̻͎͔̗͌͋s̶̤͎̿͒͂ț̵̈i̸̘̜̦̞̔̈̊̐̉͂̑̕n̸̗̮̝̝̙̲̒̀̏͂̈́̋̅̓͜g̶̦͍̪̅̄̚̚ͅ ̶͚̣̮̣̥̦̘̞̊͗̈͆͒͌̅ͅD̶̙̬̰̗̟͕͔̍͐͗̆̇͗͂͋̚į̶̺̦̙̀̓͒̐͆̈́s̵̢̧͔̟̜̎̃̃̃̓̆̊͌̽ͅg̵̡̧̙͗̎̔̈́̍̌̈́̆͘ȗ̵̢̞̺͇̘̺̐̉̀̂́͗̓̂s̵̢̛͙͇̜̟̬̪͒́̏͗̒͊t̷͈̺͔̤͂̑͌͆͜͠i̶̟̭̭̳̐̂̾̓n̶̡̝͍̭̝̓̆̈́͒̑͒̔̍͝g̷̦̗͓̱̫̱̩̺͚̾̀͋̀͗̄͝ ̵̖̃D̷̗̦̥͌̉͗̃͑̀i̷̗͚̤̳̖̓s̵̠̯̲͈̫͎͇͔̑̿͐͊͗͝g̸̤͔̖̩̫͌̍̾͑̈́̀̽͘ù̷̥̰̖͎̺̲̏͆͊s̸̘̯̜̫̥̋̀ͅt̶͇̥͛̐͋̈̂̍͆̈́̕i̶̥͎͖̳͆̃͋̌͘͝ͅn̶̢͎͊̈̑̐̅̍̂͝ĝ̶̞̜̈̒͘͝ ̵͍͈̗̆̅D̶͔̺̬͇̰̳̯͓̽̎́̽̈́̔̆͜ǐ̸̲̭́s̵͔̘̍̃̅͑̎̏̄̽̕g̴̹̩̖̣͓̃̿̅̑̄̾͠u̷̢̢̮͈̪̦̮͕͛s̴̢͖̥͈̗͈̤͑̌͒̐͆̈̚t̴̛͍̗͈̗̫̲̤͓͛̿̑̐̀̇͠͝ȋ̶̢̩̱̺̩̫͈͉̭̀̀ņ̸̻͚͇͈̀̿́̐g̷̢̯̮̻̰̥̙̰͒̿͋̊ ̵̧̨̲̗̳̯͉͔̏̂͑D̷̢̥͍̯̹̠̝́̍͒͌͝ͅi̵̳̮̫͎̬͊̂̋̒̇̚͘ŝ̵̡̡̪͓̭̙̜͋̋͘͜ğ̶͍̗͎͂̓̈́̅͆̋̊͘ủ̵̘͊͛͛̔͐̉͂s̵̢̢̪̥̠̳̙̘͗͊͝ṯ̴̨̛̩̻̯̘̈́̐͗͐͂̉i̶̡̟̣͎̖̰̺̅̉̌̃̎̋̕͘n̷͉̗̱̰̖̜̯̉͠g̴̱̓̀̉͌̈́̐̕̕͘ ̴͇̪̼͙̞̗͈̰̽̿͐́̌̉̚͝D̵̢̖̗̱̖̳̖̻̽͝į̶̝͕́̈́̈́̄̓͂s̴̨̺̙͍̰̺̰͔͌̓̕ǵ̷͍͈͈̘̞͒͝u̴͙̲̮̰͚͉͎̔ș̷̢̮͙̫̦̬̂́̊ţ̵̩͎͕͔̰̇͑̊͋͘͘i̶̡̛̗̦̣͈̮͎͎ň̷͔̱͇̪͖̲̼̼̱͆̄͝g̶̡̛͚̝̰̱̲͗̾͗̕͝ͅ ̵̮͍̠͈̞͆̈́̊̉̄̆͘D̴̬̩̀i̸̻̝͛́̊̆͛̒͆͊ş̷̧͚͔̖̘̳͗̌̀͂͋̓͋͠g̵̨͚̲̺̋̽̋̆̒̏͛͊u̸͖͎̣̬͛̓͒̈́̒̌̋͝ͅs̴̹̥̗̩̲̥̗̔͗̑̊͝ṯ̴̢̫͔̟͖̋̈́̄̕į̵͚̂͛̀͛̋͘n̵̛̫̜͉̝̙̹̭̥̽̓̊͘ḡ̵̨̳̹̹̺͉̩͚̈͗̊̿̈́͝ ̴̘̭̰͖̜̪͓̞̀D̸̢̮̦̪̺̗͈̽͂͑ͅi̸̛͓̺̿͊ś̸͈̲̜͙͉̫̬͎̈́̇̒̈̓̔̒͝g̴̨̟̦͈̙̙͛̔u̵̬̙͈̤̗̙͔̺̅̈́ş̵̡̛̪͔̥̯̜́̉͝͝ţ̵̡̭̤̝̐́͌̍͜į̵̝͈͓͓̚ņ̸̱̤̿͛͌͛͗͜͝g̸̢͙̖͓̱͕̻̦͂͐̈́̓͋͂̂͘ ̵̨̼̝͓̣̞͎̖̀̿̌͐̅̌͠͝͝D̵̬͖̱͉͊̆͛̕i̶̙̙̪͕̇́͗̑͌̎͠s̵̥͋̓̇̈́͌̄̊g̸͎̭͑͌͋̿̋̑u̶̘̺͉͗̇̌̇͘͜s̶̢̡̳̟͔̈́̏̑͝ț̵͈̟̠̹̪͝i̷̙̦̲͚͂̑͌̓̎̍͝ͅn̵̩̘͈̼̆̈́̂͋̃g̶̝̳̤͖͒̎ͅ ̸̯̦̐͗̇̑͋̈́̉͝D̴̡̼̺̦̯͙͒̍̿̏̊͜ͅi̴̢̨̽̒̐̿̿͂̃̕͝s̴͙͙̭̱̪̪̗̩͌̋̌̌̊̄͜ģ̵̲̼̳̤̤̙͉̂̊̀́ũ̵͕̘̞̜͕͇̹̜̈́̓̉̓̔̾͝s̸̩̺̳̳͎͌̊̅̀͜t̸̲̲̒̄̊̅͗i̷̢̛̩̮̙̅̾ņ̴̦͖̭͙́̀̈́͜g̸͙̺͈̺̰̽̓̈̐ ̷̡̧͖͔͔͍̩̱̺͌̎͐̐̄͊͘͝D̸̨̗̼̗̥̍̏̇͊͐̉̌̐͜͝ͅȋ̶̹̳̏̿̔̂̂̕ś̷̢̢̬͉̳͈g̷̦̻͕̖̳̬͙̙̲̑̑̾u̶̼̣̱̽͌̽̽̀͋̽͝s̸̡̰̲̗̝̩͖̈́ͅt̴̨̖̙̭̱͍͕̙̀̈́̈́͂͑́͊̚͝į̵̢͇̳̰͉̌̾̍͘͝n̷̨̟̈́g̶̡͎͉͑͑͑̌̀͆̎̃͝ ̵̡̻̗̻̫̲̏̔̔̏͐̐͠D̶̢͚̭͙̟̱̫͒̅̈́͊͗́̕i̶̟̾̈́͝s̵͖͈̝̹͊̐̈́̇ͅg̵͍͙̼̥͆̍̃̎͛̃́͛͝ṵ̷̐̃͆̅̽̂̆͊͝s̶̹̠̺̲̰̦̮̘̗̑t̸͍̲̱̹̆͊͊̊̔͘͝͝ỉ̷̺͓̳̘͖̘͈͌͐̔͜ͅń̷̝͓̭̥̈́̓̑̌g̴̛̪̅̀͐̒̀͠ ̶̬͖̭͌D̵̗̜͍̐i̶͎̥̥̦͖̳̞͊̉͜͜ś̶̢̪̰̮͕͇̫̠̳͐g̵̢̢̗̥̩̗̬͙̣̊̈́̈́̈́̑ù̶̯̣̯̦͑̓͆s̴̺̪̞̠̘̍͌̋͐̆͆͋͘̚t̵̟͙̯̭͔̭̪̲͈̏̉̀̈i̷̡̡̦̗͎̬̹͖̻̓͂̀̽͛̌ṋ̷̘͉͑̎̃̍̾̀̀͗̕g̵̢͍̬̠̙̭͚̳̑̓̓͒́̔́̅ ̵͎͓̝̓ͅD̷̛̫́̿̋͌͌̂̚i̴̤̞̮̓̑͒̌̃͠s̷̛̭̪̊̈́͐̂̾̈́g̸̹͚͇̖͚͓͊̒̉̑̚u̶̡̳̞̳̗̼͛̉s̸̡̨̻͕̱̹̲͖͍̈́̔͒͒̀̈̕͠͠t̴̙͖̰͍̓͊̕̚î̵̡̛̳͓͎̯̝͕̐̍̀͐̉̕n̷̨͉̯̼̭̩̓ǧ̵̢͔̼̝͑͜ ̷̢̤̱̦̜͇̹͌̀Ḓ̴͈̜̘͈̳͈̄̄́̅͗͋́͊̕i̴̧͎̖̯͎̩̠̒̔̓̏̓͐͘͠s̵̻̗̫̘̊͂̽̓̔̓̒̇̅g̷̡̪̣͍͔̳̯̚û̸̞̻̔͗̀̀̀s̵͕͋̒̚ť̵͙̬̙͋͘i̸̤͆́̈́̉͛̈̈́͠͠n̸̥͙̟̄̅̿́g̶̙̻̦̗̫̺̘̈̿̋́̂ͅ ̶̣̪͓̣͖̘̎̓͌̅̆Ḏ̵̡͉̻̼̭͊́̀̀̓͌̈͗i̴͈̩͎͑̐͌͛͗͐s̷͎̘̝̜̜͍͍͔̄͑̀͗̈́́̒̄ḡ̴̨̹̹͓ǘ̴͚͇͎̜̺͇̓̃̅š̸̩͓̠͔̣͓̰̿͛t̴͖̳̻̔̂̈́i̸̟͆̇́̔n̴̳̖̰̬̻̟̞͕̤̅g̸̨̡̹̯̪̦̳̰͇̽̂̿̄̌̈́͝ ̷̛͚͔͔̺̪͇̲̲́̿̓̉D̷̡̍̆̋͘͜i̴̪̪̫̖̞̬̪͙͕͂̀́͂͒s̷̢̠̯̈́̽̍g̷̳̩̲͓̐͑̀͋͝ü̶̟̙̻͎̙͍͋̓͘͘ͅͅs̴̡̨̻̹̗̻̺̜̈́̓̍̂̈́͒̌͘t̷̖͔̹͕͕͍̎͐͂̈̾i̴̧̡̬̪̟͓̥͆̕ṇ̷̎̐̒̿͊͒̈́̐͝g̵̢̧̗̭̫̈̀͊̀̕͜ ̵̡̛̛͖͍͓̜̻͗̒̒̏̀͝͝D̶̟͉̀ị̸̧̧̨͇̘̻̽͜͠ś̴̨̛̆̍̂͂́̉͊ḡ̷̛̥̈͘͠ͅư̷̘̫̲s̷̨̛͎̱̪̼͈͈͔̃̓̀̓ţ̷̢̜͇͈̟̦͍̓̈į̵̛̼̜͔̦̠̠̓̔͋̀̈̌̒n̶̨̨͍̻͔̖͆̈́̇̋g̴̨̜̺̼̹̎͐ ̵̧͓̳̙̦͖͉͍̏̅̐̌̄̕̕͝D̸̼̖̺͆į̴͉̖͚̮̟́̒̓̇͌s̷̠̗̙̰̖͆̏̈́̇̔̾̍ͅg̴͈̞̤̥͉̎͂̒͂u̷̡͓͈̘̔̂̀͒̐́̈́͗̌ş̴̫̜̥̳̙͛͌̊̓͌͘̚ṫ̷̡̠̭̠͓į̵̛̞̮͔̗̓̈͑͛̎̚͜n̵̬͎̖̮̝̬̄̔̂͌͌̚g̶̨̞͖͊̎ ̵̠̭̮̹͈̱̆̂͘͝ͅD̴̘̻͎̣̤̼̮̈́̉̑͌̓̋̈͠i̵̛̺̠̙͗̾̄͌͒͊̕͝s̴̨͕͇̹̦̳̺̋͜ͅg̷̺̹̖̲̙͎̟̟͂̒͗ǔ̸̲͎̩̻̹͈͓̿͋̈́͗̋͠s̴̰̤̍t̴͉̝͓͓͛i̶̛̤͑̊͝ṋ̴̡̯́̐g̸̣͛̾ ̵̮̦̾̑͑̉͊̆̕͜D̴̮̪̃͂̽͌͒̃ḭ̷̛ṡ̶͉̑̕͝g̵̨̮͚̝̥͔̩̭͌̐̌͛̕͝u̶̻͖̗͙̓͐͋͝s̶̠̿̽̃̆̚̚̚t̷̠͂̿̈́͝i̸̩̫͔̗͖͍̝̽̈́̔͌̓͂͜͝ņ̶͔̼̬̈́͆͂̃͠g̶̨͖͙͕̦̲̱̭͚̔̐̿̏̅̇̕͠ ̷͍̳͙̾̐͜D̸̡̢̧̙͚̪͎͙̆̆͌̍͌̈́͐͜͝i̵͖̱͇͊̚s̶̰̓̽g̷̬͎̬̮̀̄͆̇̀́̇͝ū̶͍͒̾̓̂͌̄͝͝s̸̼͇̈̐̀̿͒͛͗͝͝ṱ̵̌͛̒͌̓ǐ̷̧̱͎̝̺͆̽͘n̶̝͚͑͛́͊͋̆̈́͂g̶̲͒̈́̉̉̚ ̸̡̛͙̩͚͍̯͙̬̖̈̀̔̉̊̿̈̆Ḑ̷̨̠̰̪͚̝͊̄͂̕ị̶͚͖̝̐̋s̷͇̯͈̘̝͒̍̈́͋͐͂͘͝g̶̡̛̗͙̜̻̝͇̗͋̿͌̒̇͠͠u̴̜̫̦͔̰̭̯͓͉͛̕ş̶̛̥͖̊̅̋t̸̠͂̉͒́͝i̶̝̙̲̝͎͝n̶̟̘̘̝̄͐̑̐́͘g̷̡̮̪̣̠̝͔̊̌́̍͝ͅ ̶̫̈̒̅̀̌̒̒̿̚Ḓ̶̰̖͐̕͠ͅȉ̸͍̞̓͆̾͆̈́͝͠s̷̞̩̱̠͐͌͠ġ̷͎̱̪̽͛û̶̲̻̘̫̗̞̪͌ş̸̡̬͉͓̜̳͎̅̃͋ͅt̴̡̛̤̖̩̙ḯ̶͎̒̌̚͜n̷̡̨͉̝͙̘͕̩̍̏͒̀̂̈͘͝ͅĝ̴͇͕͙̙͈̖̥̤̐̊͆̄͝ ̴̼͌̾̈̃̀̈́́̚̕D̵̬̺̈́͒̊̏̋͊̈́̀́i̶͚̽̿́̕͘s̶̛̥̏̿͒̓̊̅͗̕g̷̩͈̱̫͓̤̮͓͐̀̂͆̓̾̈́͐͂ů̷̡̫͉̰̠̹͋́̔ş̶̱͔̩̹̦̤̼̈́t̶̡̢̪̆͂ͅi̷̧̧̳̥̼̎͌͘͠ͅn̶̤̟̦̫̪̲̟̅̐̕g̶̡̢͓̻͘ ̴̻̘̪̰̹͑͑̍̃D̴̦͑̏̿i̵̲̦̤̤̦̪̒̉̈́̌̈̋͗͜͝s̴̤̳̟̬̠̺̦͖͋́̋g̷̩̃̿̈̏̀́ͅu̴̗̼͎͋̀͗̅ş̷͔͙̫̬͙̗͓̜̓͂͆̕ẗ̸͖͕̍̅̎i̵̢̍̃̽̉̏̂͘ṋ̷̯̞̩̍͑̐̌͜g̵̟̤̗͈͋̚͜ ̴̮̝̝̪͗̓͐̒̓D̴̫͈̙̝̣̣͌͌i̶̢̯͎̭̪̳̜͐̍̎s̵̨͇̱̻̟͙̬͎̥̈̇͘ģ̶̬̰̭͝u̴̝͈͖̥͚͇͚͖͋̔͑̔͝s̷̤̗̟̗̭̒̿̊̃͊̚͝t̴̨̛͖͕͋̒͊̓̒̍͒͝i̴͈̫̝͉͚̼̟̙̍́̏ņ̴͇͚̙̥̻̾̒̅͛̃̐̌̅̕ģ̶̛̳̤͔̲̤̖̈͆̂̅ ̶̢̼̼̩̫̩̼̒̐̊ͅḐ̶̡̹̿͐̏̎̽̀͠ǐ̷̼̭̙̪̄̍ŝ̶̢̺̺̑̋̍̅͘g̶͖̐̿͗̃̑̈́̽͐u̷̥̺͠s̸̺͇͈̟̩͛͛̓̓͋̓̈́ͅt̵̼͔̥̯̺͖͎̊̽̉͊̎̃̄í̶̙̈́̄͊͠n̵̛̹̫͉̩̳̬̍̅͐̃̆̕̚͝g̷͚̾̉̈̐͠͝ ̵̡̡̯̦͓͖͙̣̦͛̾̌͝͠Ḑ̵̦̻͕̣͓̳̊͛̂͆̾́̈́i̴̭͖̇̀s̵̨̧̪̮̿͂̅̀g̷̗̾̆̽̉u̶̟̣̦̭̝͉͗̍͒ͅs̷͍̯̘̞͚͐̈́̈́͛͜͝t̵̟̥͚͌̈́͜͜͝͝i̴͖̐͗ṉ̵͉͇͚͉̀̍̓̌̕͝͝ģ̶͎͉̑̎̎ ̵̢̧̞̣͚̠̔̄̃̀͌̿͜ͅD̶̨̺̉̍͜ǐ̴̯̟̔s̸̡͇̰͒g̵͓͊͋̏͒ū̸͇ͅs̸̼̫̺͇͕͈͆͋̉͒̒̄t̸̡̝̰̤̤͕̩̘̜͐͛͆͗̔i̵͔͚̦̦̔̽͋̚n̷̨̜͇̩̣̭̙̜̓̎̈́̚͜g̵̬͂͛̍̽̔̈́̀̇͝ ̵̡̖̳̯̖͎̝̀̂͜Ḑ̵̫̼͎͍̏̓̌͠i̷̟̦̮͋͒̉̉ͅş̷̧͖̞̘͈͔̓̐̈́͒̓g̶̨̳̙̩̻̯̖͍̰̔͒͊͛͑̕͘͠ũ̸̳̱̥̒̈́̂̔s̶̛͓̒̕t̴̡͖̙̥͓͚̝̣͒̓͊̔̊̎͑̏i̷̢̧̮̤͓͇̻̤̭͗̄̔̽̐̒͠n̸͇͈̟̦̝̘̞̔͋̑̕ͅg̶̨̱̗̼̀́̚͜ ̸͔̹̩̺̈̀̈́͊̓̑̓̿̚D̷̛̖̲̠͂̈̆̉͠ĭ̵̞̂͌̌̌̽͂s̶̼̻̘̯̮̗͔͐̎͐́͌͋̓g̷̡̱͇̑̋u̸̘̰͎̤̾̄͂̋͊̓̚š̴̺͈̹̲̿͛̽̐͆t̴̩̖̘̬̫͖̞͋̽͂̽̅͆̕͝ḯ̵̧̮̥̘̯̳̽̉͗̐̑͂̊̈́n̷̛̜̰̽͛̉̑̔͒͊̚g̸̢̮̝͚̳͖̻̃̊̒̾ ̵̧̡̹̫̤̹̫͎͇̌̂̄̾D̶̝̩̱̖̤̫͎̆í̸̫͓̯͖͓s̷̼̘̳͒͛̒g̸̗͖̟̮̹̥̮͛̿͆̎͝u̶͉̳̤̳͓̹̇͐̚͘s̵̱̬̗͕̤̝̀͑́̈t̷̻̣̞͓͛̅̿̊̈̉̊̄͘i̶̤̱̪̭͋̿̾͗n̸̠̾͌̈́̒̋͘͠g̸̢̝̜̮̭̊͒̐͘̕ ̷̥̼̞̠͌̎̇̏͒͝͝D̸̛̺̈̃i̸͕̅͌͐̀͋̌͘̕͝s̴̠͇̬̳͎̉̉̿͌̋g̷̤͖̐̾u̵̡̲̗̙͕͗̎͂͑́͒̾s̸̜̖͇̘͈̱̳̔͛͐̏͗̏t̶̨̛̺͉̙̎͒͋i̷̻͈͋̊n̸̺̯̞̘̬̹͍͉̕ġ̸̨͙̜̜̩̦͋̈́͝ ̷̨̢̺̦̳̜̱̼̻͆͐̀́̄̎̇͘D̸͓̟̂͗͒̉͘i̷̟̯̮̰̅̕ŝ̵̡͎͇͖̭̝̦͑̓g̶̨̪̖̰̩̫̊̇̃ư̸̺͈̦̹̬̤͇̻̼̿s̴͎͌̈́̓̅̅͌t̶̰̀̑i̴̧͖̜̩̪̣͙̟̍̑̔n̵̲͇̝̊͘ġ̷̡̨̛̬̜̮͚̀͜ ̶̞̭͔̲͙̥̯͆̾̇̃̎̍̕͠͝D̷̮̪̪̎͗̏̿͐͑i̴̮̺̹̲͙̯̘͕̺͌̒́s̶̋̓̓͂̋͠ͅg̸̢̻͇͎̯̱̖͌́̈̈́͜͝u̸͎̫͔̖͖̼̞͊̆̃͛̅̊ͅͅs̸͙̰̞̪̳͍̼̝̃̄̀̕͜͠ţ̸͓̤̈́̽̊̐͆͝ͅi̷̜̰̗̮̊ͅn̶͎̔̾̆̃͌̕͝ḡ̷̮̯͊͌̈́̉̕̕ ̷̰͔̀̉̍̿̓̌͘D̴̯̮̮͒̂̃į̷̳͖̝͔̲̬̱̓̎̒̄̃̃̽̚͝s̷̲̮̖͇͗ğ̴̼͕̊̐̋͌̀̿̽u̴̢͇͈̪͔͗s̵̢͈̠̿͆͊̾́͝͠͝t̷̨̮̤̯͕̓̄͊̒̈̍̂͠͠ͅi̷̧̧̡̪̯̞̯̦͒̃̉͆̾͒͛n̶̫̰͎̊̒̈́́͑̆͝g̵̦̖̭̯̺̺̼̋͂̐̄̏̚ ̶̡͓͍̙̅̃Ḓ̷̡̻̯̯̆͆͑̍͛̉̕ͅi̶͔̝̐͒͛̒̅́̽̎s̵̨̲͕͈͔͙̥͖̓͊̀̅̐g̵̛̹̝̥̯̓̍̈́͊́͒̕u̷̞̭͇͎̜̖̠̝̍̋̓̾̊̓s̴̨̻͖̺̱͖̙̞͉̈́́̄̌t̵̼̊̅ȉ̵̹̱̻͈̒̒́̏͠n̸͔̲͎̲͗̀g̴͈̲̫̘̤̼̓̀̈͠ ̷̲͓͈̯̠̜̒̂͋̾̓̋̉̚͝D̸͕̖̥͎̤̙̦͓̉͌͜͝į̸͕̹͍͚̪͈͆̓͋̋̈ś̷͚̰̞̏̅͒͆͌͠g̸̟̯̳̭̳̯͈͉̓̈́̊̃͂̈͘͝u̸̹͎̞̰̲͈͙̾͝ş̷͖̺̬͚̣̲̓̇̈́t̶̡͎̠̙̺̘̎͗i̴͍̭͇͑̈́n̵̡̤͍̐͌̈́͝͠g̷͚̜̪̻͂͋̏́͆̎͊̕ ̷̢̇͑̿̎̿̏͆̕͝D̸̤̒̊̉̑̈́̕͠͝͠ị̷̧͇͆͆͛̚ś̶̤͔͓̥̝̰̽ͅg̷̘̦͋̎̀͐͝u̸̼̠̲̙̓͛̈́̊̕ͅš̶̢̡͓̮͇͚͋ẗ̴̬̟̟̆̅̊͑̃̆̑͆ï̷͎̎ņ̵̮̝̟̬͚̐͗̉̓̚͠g̷͚̖͉͇͖͋́̃͆̈́̈́̕ ̶̘̼̳̝̘̪̅́́͝D̴͇̞͂̃͊̾̑ȉ̴̟̅͠s̴̗͓͙̪͚̬̐͌̀̿͌ͅǵ̸͔̳̘̭̗͎̟̖̠u̴̡͔͔͍̗̤̳͇̓̃̈s̴͈͔̦͇̱̼̺̥̀͜t̷̰̖̙̞̃͆͠i̸͍̣̺͊n̷̨̪̮̺͓̤͇͊̆̐ģ̷̢̩̣̟͓̞́͛̌͒̑͌̀͠͝ ̸̨̱̱̳͎̹̬͓́̈́̒D̵͖̲̤͉͙͖͓̊̊̃͂́̏̂̑͐i̵̖͉͌̃͛̓̊s̷̞͎̹͕̳͖̭̰̐͠g̵̮͓̝̺̻̋́́͒ȗ̴͈͕̝̓͊͑͒̕͠s̶͖̻̔̏ț̴̗̩͍͉̙̯̭̅́̀̊͜i̴͈̮̗̺͙̥̋͑̓̎n̵̫̪̮̦͚̟͎̆̊̿͊̈́͗͜͝ͅg̶̙̟̬͔̮̣̞̽̾̀́͘͜͜ ̵̱̱͇̮̼̭̪͔̅̎̔͠D̷͕̍͆̾̓i̴͓͓͌͒́̐́̓́̕ṣ̷̻̳̘̜̯̪̹̅́̊̎ḡ̵̳̜̗̯̰͚̟̅͋̍͊̈̋̉͆ư̶̞͕͖̫̱̲͖͍̈́̌̃̊s̵̟̻̭̎̎̆͌̃̎̚͘t̶̰̮̫̥͓͂́̊̇̀̑̌͂͝ì̵̬̬̖̟̖͎͈͗̚n̴̡̯̲͌̒g̶̪̦̜͋͛́̒ ̶̧̮͈̮̹́̉́̋͝D̷̛̛̔́̾̋̆͐̕ͅi̴̬͓̾̋s̴̻̰̘͔̙̅͂g̶͕̬̥͍͘ų̶̠̹̬͎̰̼͋̄͜s̷̤̩͘t̷͖͚̺͇̤̲̝̐̇̍͛̕ĩ̷̝̤̭̤͉̙̈́̇͗͠ņ̶̢̤̗͔̝͙̝̈̾̉͑͊̇̽g̷̛̖͖͖̝͂̔̈́͠ ̸̧̡͚̙͇̮̆̈́̾̿͌̓͋̚͜͜͠D̶͉̮͙̱̙̖̱͚̑̑̾̚ī̸̛̹̳̝͊̅͐̈́̋s̴̗͙̭̤͓̗̜̿̆̉g̴̪̣̯̬̝̯̱͋͊u̴̥̪̳͉̟̔͗̇̾̑̏͗͝͝s̶̲͕̑t̵̞̯̪̰͔̩͐͋͗i̵̧̝̻̰̪͔͕̞̝̿͊̑͂̊̄n̴̢̤̦̥̗͎͑́͗̄̇̾͗g̶̮̘͙͙͕̊͂͊ ̸̥̩̳̰̦̩́̈́͜D̷̘̣͙̈́͘ḭ̶͔͓̣͍̮̍͑̄̒s̵̢̮͙̲̬͛͛̈́̍̏̕g̷̢̛͙̱̳͚͈̺̓̀͗̌̈̈̚ͅụ̶̜̘͚̦̩̝͉̼̐̈́̐̇͑̽͊̕͠s̴̼̙͒̀́͌̚͝͝͠t̸̨̳͍̒̐̉̓͘̕͜͠͠ȉ̶̧̛̱̠̌̒́̋̔̀ñ̶͉̟͚̣̝̩͓̝̞̒̍̕͝g̷̯̒̐̐́̐̌͠ ̷͓́̕D̵̛͚͈͈̼͈̗̍͠i̸̢͇͇͔͖͕̰̳̓̏̽͑͘s̸̢̧̙̦̭̦̒̒ģ̵͌̿͐̿̆̂̈́͘͠ȕ̸̡̡̡͓̳̹͙̾͌͗̃̍̆͠s̶̨̛̠̩͌̐̉͜ṫ̸̢̨̞͔̝͌̅̌̊͑͘͘i̵̯̫͑̅̈̿̆͊̅̔͘n̷͖̲̦͉̤̮̙̝̏̄͂̄ͅg̴̼͎̪̞͙̀ ̸̘͖͔̜̞̈́̄̽̅͆̎͜͠D̶̛̩̓͋̀̋̄̒̀i̴̻͒̿̓̃͑̀̂̀̿s̸̡̞̫̟̹̜͎͆̓̓͌͋g̷̤͇̪̼̝͒̈́̏͑̐͌̋ṳ̵̡̥̻̼̬͒͌͠ͅs̵̡̺̫͉̪͖̣͙͒̀̄̋̔͂̒̋͌t̷̨̻̫̦͍͙̑̄̈́ī̶̧̧̠̥͔̿͌̄n̸͚̗̩̩̘̠̺̖͖̉̃͗g̷̛̙̝̹͔̣̫̽͋̑͂̍̉̈́͝ ̸̮̳̭̓͛́̚͝D̷͖̰̞̯̩̱̪̞̼̅̾͠͝ȉ̵̧̼̖͕̆̈́̅̓̕͜s̵̡͉̣̪̱̙̺̲͐̌g̶̡̛̯̭͖̝̗̞̦͖͊̎̂̎̔͗͘ừ̵̢̓́͋̇̓̀͑͜s̸̅͜ț̴̩̳̎̀͑̌͝i̵̦̗̖̜̙͉͇͋́͂̀͛̑̋͜͝n̶̩͉̤̺͔̱̱̭̗̿̆͌͑͝g̸̯͕̪̫̤̺̯̉̿̽͑̈́̾̓͠͝ ̷̣̚Ḓ̵̢͎̞͐̀į̷̛̛̭̳̀͑̄̕ͅs̷̩̒̋̐͌̌͊̔g̷͈̓͗̚ṳ̵̡̑̈̉̕s̷̞͔̳͇͎͈̭̤̍ẗ̶̢̬̘́͒̒̾͜͝i̸̢̖̗͓̹͙̖͙̥̋̓̚n̶̗̬̻͍̼̖̥̂̊̎͊̓̒̚̕g̵͖̩̘̹̮͐́̾̀̓͘͝ ̵̞̼̮̭̇̎̓̿D̴̝̬̖͊͌̇̋͆ỉ̸͇̞̞͍̗̼͕̬̯̾̉͆̓̄͛͋̕s̶̮͚̼̲̖̀̔͆͘͝g̷̯̭̻̤̮̘̮͚̓̓̂̈́̅̔͐͘ͅu̴̹̎̓̿̇̀̓̎̈́̓ş̶̧͍͚̟͚͚̮̀̒̄̈ṯ̶̛͌͂̆̕î̴̛̠̳͉̤̠̏ņ̵͈̘͕̜͐̇g̸̞̎̒̔̚͝ ̶̡͖̭̹̩̭̃̃͌̍D̶̾̔͛͜i̶̡̧̲̗̬͋͆̒̉̃̏͝s̷̨̗̙̘͈̳̱̑͒̈́̐̔̉̚͘͠ǵ̶̲̭̰̮̞͓̅̉̑̈́̕͝u̵͓̻͎͔͎̙͋̑̈ṡ̸̢̼͇̤͙̪̈́̽͗̎̒̀͠t̷͍͚̰̳̅̊͒̇́͒͠͠͠ī̵̛̯̪̬̙̮̉͑̔̾͘͜͜n̸͍̖͍̣̔̌̀̐͆̽̚͜g̶̥͕͎͙̝̰̰̗̓́͜ ̸̖̔ͅD̸͔̣̀̋̏̔̚͠i̶͎͑͌͆̂̉͝͝ş̵̢̫̟̲̖́ģ̸͕̝̦̈́̄̅̍͝u̶̧̥͍̻̙̘̗̒̚s̶̜̤̞̻͓͇̽̈́̈͠͝ͅt̴̛̝͔͙́́̚̕̚͝i̵̡̢̪̬̯̫͇̝͈͂͝͠ň̸̰̫͓̘̱̍͐̀́̐̑͝ǵ̶͈͉̺̒̂̄͑͜͝ ̴̞͇̮̯̀̄͒D̸͍̥̅̉̃͝ḯ̸̢̠̣̟̺̞͐̈́͆̆̆͜ŝ̸̛̺̺͔͎̗̲̭͌̽̈͑̈́g̴͍̯͈͔̭̪̀͛͜u̸̖̥͍̝͒̀s̶̨̙͖̖̔̉͆̃̉̒̒̈́̕t̴̞̳͙̱͇̿͋̾̋́̀ͅi̴̢̝̹̜̩̍̊̀̋̓̃̚͝n̵̨̛͚̮̦̣̐͛̈́̀̓̍̚̕g̸͖͍̫̼̰̼̖͉͑͗͋̓ ̷͎̰̼̂͌̂͐́̆D̸̡̞̼͎͈̘̫̎̿͑̊̑̔̿͒͝i̷̥̬͐̐́̉͆̅͝͝s̷̺̀̆̔̄̕ĝ̶̮͍̽̂̄̋̕ṵ̸͇̘͚̏̎́̒͝s̶̡̪̳͕̣̬͙̬̫̃̈́̈́̽̾̎͌͊t̷̨͍̜̣̺̮̻̂͋̿̈́͗͛͠i̸̢̨͓̯̜̫̥͑̃ͅņ̸̘͙̂́g̸̢̹̯͖̫͓̜͎̃̇͂̑͗ ̴͓̟̪̩̍̿̉̌͐̎̍̈͝Ḑ̴͚̳̏̔i̷̛͓̞̳̥̾̈́̂̐̋̑͝͠š̵̨̗̟̩͇̱̖̝̌̾̇͝ͅǧ̵̨̬͓̰̤̏̉͌û̵̡̹̭̖̲̟̦̐͊̋̓͘s̶̢̧̝͖͍̘̝̔̑t̵̘͙̯͇͎̗̂̓ḭ̸̛̯͂̏̍̑͂͜n̴̙̣̣̦͉̬̣̄̎͋̆̾̍͜ģ̵̦͇̹́́̇͝ ̸̡͙̩͎̠̓̈́̓͋͜͝D̸̞͕̟̤̺͙͉̟̊͌͋̽̓͘i̵̢̪͕̐͘s̶̨̪̜͐̈́̍͑͐͊͐̅ḡ̴̙̗͕̰̰͛͗͐́͂ǘ̵͈̪̬̲̦̏̀ͅş̴̣͌t̵̛̞̣͗̓͘͝ì̶̗̭̣̗͈̪͇̥͚͗̂́͌n̷̘͓̞̱̲͇̠͓̂̈́̆̅̍̚ğ̶̰̺̯͔̪̰̘̰͆̔̕ ̵̧̡̘͍͚̳̫̫̔̆́̑̂̀D̴̺̣̥̭̙̝͕͇͂̉̾͋̄̈́̾͑̈́į̶̛̼̫̭̩̠͇̿̓s̵̬̆̃̇́͒ġ̶͓̩̼̓̚u̶͙͎̤͔͕͖̠͒͌͊s̸͓̜̠͎̰̰̲̾́͂̏t̴͔͔̓̈̑̅̽͛i̶͓̘͈̥̐̌͐̇͊͝ņ̵̹̪͖̣̏͐̊͠g̵̛̟̯̻̥͝͝ ̶̮̱͇̠͍̇̓̅Ḓ̶̨̧͖̠͓͛̇͋̀͐͝i̶͕̯̗͊͛͒̔s̸̗̆̒̏̏͋̎̂͠ģ̶̟̰̳̙̥̑͝ͅụ̶̻̆s̴̩̊̑̃̾̔̽̕͜͝ț̵̨͓͇̟͚͇͕̺͑̈́̌̏͐̎͌̓̕i̵̢̛̟̗ņ̷̣̠̼̅̚g̷̟͔͚̫͚͇͔̫̍͜ ̷̦̭̞͉̳̥̟̍́͊͛̀͒͝D̴̢͙̼̟͚͎̀ì̵̞̞͚̏̏̓̒̌̉s̴̢̛͉̤̗̏̽̄̂̈́͝͝͝g̴͙͝ú̷̡̜͕̳̜͕̗̤̮̀͆̓͊̉͝ş̷̪̩̦̫͚͉̥̈́̾̔̀͛͆̌ṯ̸͎̼͔̠̻͗i̸̧̭̻͂͝n̷̻̂̔͌ģ̵̬̟̣̼͛̈́͊͜ ̷̨̧̢̗̲̼̼͑́͑̊͜D̴͉̜̟̙̒i̴̢͖̬͎͉̝̱̟̓̚s̶̢̗̘̳͎͈͊g̵̜͇͕̀̀͌̉u̵͑̏ͅs̸̤͛͌̑̿͠͠t̵̡̺̞̜͆̅̋͋̈́i̵̙̜̯̯̓̚n̸̡̘̣̞͉͎͚̒͋̔̃̆̈̈́͝ǵ̴͔͖͇̟̞̫̃ ̵̱͗̒̈́̚̕Ḍ̵̨̧̠̮͉͔͋̉̈́̔̏̕͜i̷̞̳̘̘̬̟̘̖̙̊ş̵̧̪͍͖̘̯́́̔͝ͅͅġ̷̟̟̪̯̻̼̱̻͈̿̌̈́u̵͉̣͔͐͌̂̄̏͘͘s̵͖͖̲̤͉̓͝t̸͈̅ĩ̸̻̯̽̈͐͛͝n̵̖͑͗ğ̴̪̹̖̗̎͒͆͌̋̒ ̴̧̥̭͕̰͔̜͎̀̎̔̓̏̌̆D̸̗̲̟̬̫̱̙̆̇͒̃͝ī̵̧̛͈͇̩̥͇͘ś̸̡͔̯͇̓͆̒͒̐̉g̷̫͎̰͍͑̍͊̏̍̍͝u̷̜̩͑̈̋̑̈́̇͝s̵̻̞̀̅͆̇̐̑̓͝͠t̴͈͓̥͔̊̎̀̒ḯ̵̤̞̓͛̋̂̿ṋ̶̿͂̓͝g̸̛̺̦͔̫̮̘̈́́̅̒ ̵̨͚̘͍̣͎͋̋͜ͅD̸̥̳̟͛̋̃̈̂̌ȋ̶͍̀̒̑̚͠ṡ̷̢̧̤̺̺̹͉͋͋̆g̶̛̛̻̤͖͖͛̓̃͘̚͝ú̷̺̟̹̅͆̈́̚s̷̯̈́t̴̫̦̥̦̼͔̙̅̆̓͜ǐ̵̤̙͚̑ṇ̷̡̛̲̥̗͕̲͓̔͊̈̂̓̊͛͠ͅg̷̯̩̤͇̰̗͕̓̂͐̅̈̂̋̉͑ ̷̥̝̈́̾͌̎̃̓Ḏ̵̡͗͑͑̋i̶͉͈͍̅͂͊͌͊̚ͅs̷̯͕̈́̈̀̅̾͑̐̕g̶̢̩̲͍̬̱͚̤̾̈̎͋͜͝u̶͕͉̩̬͓̳͕̤̿̀̿s̷͈̱̝͚̋͜t̸̗̹̺͈̄́͆i̷̟̹͚͓̰̹̱͐̽͌͠ͅn̵͈̩̽̈̃̀͛ģ̷̔̓͊̎͆͝ ̶͓̝̫͋͘D̵̡̡̟̗͈̗̆ͅḯ̴̼̦͉̭͊͆̇́͋̾̏͘s̷̥͖̙̫̜͠ģ̴͇͚̤̬̟̦̐̐͠u̷̪̘̅̀̓̈͊͝ş̴͙̃̊́̉̄͠ţ̵̙̙́̈́̊̐̈́̌͐i̸̯͉̽͋n̸̛̲̑̾̔̉̃̑͜g̴̖̘̯̑̂̎ ̴̡̢̪̹̺̊̈́̆̔̏͝D̸̡͙̪͖̳̪̯̦͉̾̚͠͝i̵̢̬͉͉̼͌̉̑͜s̴̫͙͇̈́̋̈́͜g̴̠̺̤̘͖͍̹̗̀͝ų̵̧̘͉͖̞̤͔̝͒s̴̢͉̝̜̱͙͍͇͒t̵̪̬͊́̈́ị̷̡̨̡̻̬͚̈́̿͂͠͝ṇ̴̬͖͐͒̈͛͐̌ͅg̴̳̟̯̝̪̳̟̘̎̐͂̇̏ ̴͍̉̐̊D̷̲̳̞͎̹͚͖̆̾̇͗͑̂i̶̘͖̲͖̭͔͖̗͌͝s̸̡͓͎̥͐̋̅͆̾̀̀̄g̴̡̨̯͇̙͓̐̅̒͆͐̆͘͝ȗ̶̖̩̱͈͂̂͜s̸̡̳͉̗̥̖̒t̸̢̺̰̻̻̠̓̿̋́͑̏ḯ̵̛̻̱̪̖̟̱̘͔̄͗̊ͅn̵̠̋ĝ̴͓̫̤͙͎̥̬͕͌̍͊͑͜ ̶̧̖͉̞̽̈D̸͓̫̞͚̝͓̫̫̬̆͂́̆̓͘̕ḭ̵̺̼̙̦̮̆͐̈̏̎̂̕s̶̲̼̤̜̊̀̂̒͆̿̍g̸͕͈͉̭͖͆̋͗̿̈͗͌ư̵̺̩͉͎̳͙̻̓̄̀͑̈́̚͝s̸̡̫̟͕̋̐̕t̸̘̫̠͇͉͈̑̈́̐̔͝͠ỉ̵̫̯͓̫͚͑͛͊͜ͅn̵̨̥͇̻̅̐͝ͅg̶̨̮̪͛̇̌͆̚͝͝͝ ̷̮̈́́̊D̸̘͓̙̳͎̲͈̪̊̋̈́́͐̽i̵͔̎s̶͚̞̞̈́̔͌g̷͔̜̺͊͂u̷͉̰͖͙͕̯̰̒̑͌̄̓s̵̮̄͌̐̓̑̓̂̃t̷̙̰̯̀̓̉̾͐̾͘̚į̵̘̞̯̮̾̾̓́͌͆̍͘͝ǹ̴̨̥̺̞̪̠̥̹̉͒̀̇̔͐̊͜g̴̱̊̀̐͊̃͠ ̴̱̭̟͈͈̹͙͊͂͝D̷̙̤͐̾̽̈́̆̚͠ĩ̸̗̭̩͖͎̱͖̂͌̈̊̄̚̚ͅs̴̨͉͉̜̙̀̄g̶͉̞̦̪̤͇͖̝̾̊͌͘ų̵͎̥̲͛̆́̔͆̑̇͌̾ͅs̸̛͚͕̙̜̺̬̫͛̊́́t̸̜̥̦̭̣̼͌͆̈́̀͐̍̈́̕͜ͅì̵̧̻̻̻͎̤͖͓̎͘͝n̴͓̎̎̎ǵ̸͔̻̞̩̥̃ ̷̫̲̼̹͛͐͆̈̆̋̉̚͠D̵̨̞̪̹̾́į̴̛̬̱͓̤̹͓͉̬́̈͌͛͐͋̒͠s̷̺͕̗͒g̷͙̪̈͑̃́̊̇̒̈́͊ụ̴̡̨̡̙͔͓͓̈͌̈́͌̎͗͝s̵̨̞̪̞̠̝͌̿̌̀͊͌̕͠͝t̶̢̬̭̹͖̘̙̫͂͒i̵̦̫̙͐̐́̅̎͆ñ̴̞̓̾͒͂̔͂̏͝ģ̸̧̧͇̫̙̻̺́̌͆͌̒͗̑ ̴͇̜̰̜̫̳̪̯̓̎͛͗̈͗͠D̶͙̝̥̼̮͒͋͌͜î̵̜s̸̢̱̘̘̪̲͍̦̘͗̓͝g̶̛̫͖̠̲̪̘͐̓̄́͒́̕̕ͅͅȗ̷̟̗͕̙̙̍̈́͝ṣ̶́̕ţ̷̫̎̀̊̾̂͆i̴̧̡͔̝͚̗̗͎̋̌͐́͊̎͘ͅn̸̩̫̱̘̗̼̖̥̺̆̏̾͠g̸̢̢̡̺̜̼̥̟͙͆̃͊̽D̶̮̩͂͗͊i̶̗̦͇͍͛̐̒̾̄s̸̨̠̙̙͈̹̐̈́͂̽̕̚̚͜g̵̻̣̯͓̫̬̲̅̅̈ͅų̷̟̦͔͎͙̞̀̇̀̽́͘š̵̡̝͇̤̖̹̦̠̙̐͗̈́̓̆t̴̨̗͓̲̯̱̝͇͙̏̉͋̚ḯ̶̛̮̑̊̊̽̈́̕͝n̵̰͕̍g̶͎̐̃̈́̀̽ ̴̧̢̟͓͚̮͔̭̳̈́Ď̵̨̨̢̼͇̌̏͒̒̽̂͂̈́į̷̣̪͔̹̘͚̆͗̂s̵̥̠͇͊̍̈́͜ͅg̶̛̯͍̙̑̉̊̍ủ̷̪͈̖̦̍͌͗̀̉͝s̸̬͒̚ţ̵̢̛̖̣̞̥̤̿̐̓̈́̉͘į̶̭̜̩̥͍͔̥̜͐̐̅̆̔n̸̲͔̖̤͍̗͠g̵̱̜͉̎̏̈ ̵̖̻̤̹́͌͐͐͌́͗D̵̼̹̬͕̟̖͐ȋ̷͕̻̯͙̈́́̊̔͊̈̆s̶̰͇͔̩̃͒͊̄̇́͜͝g̸̦͕͐̈͗̈́̇̏͘u̴̢͕̮͇̼̖͇͐̌͋̈́̑͝s̷̨͕̱͚̲̠̎͆͊̇́̕ţ̴̓̓̀̇̐͠į̵̤̣͔͓̥̥̱͎̿̈́n̴̡̘͕̜̤͔̭̺͔͂̓̆̽̈ǵ̷̦̭ ̵̧̮͎̟̼͖̽̈́͐̄̈́̌̎̎D̷̛͎́̽̾͗̈́̆̊͘i̴͕̞̖̞̗̭̿͜s̵̝̬̩̗̺̲̮̀̎ͅg̸̖͙̼̹̋̔͆̃̔̃̿̔ụ̵̘̭̙̌̉͛͋̽̆̋͛͗s̶̰̙͇̾͐̽t̶̠̦͚̯̮̗̼̳͊i̴͉̝̦̤̐̅̃̀̄n̸͎̕g̸̖̱̅ ̶̬͑̍̀Ḍ̶̱̼̬̀̄͂͊̈́̑͊͒͘ḯ̴̛͉͚͎͕̲̻͕̊̽̀̎̒̂ş̷̝͍̤͔͊̄͗̽ģ̸̡̙̽͐͐͛u̷̙̮͋̈̀̓̆̚s̵̪̊̐̃͘t̷̗̯̔̊̀́͘͝ǐ̷̡̖̠̘̲̬̺̖̑̀̃̚ͅn̴̪̯̮̘̜̊g̶̡̗̀ ̴̩̱̖̠̖̲͕́̀̃͒̐ͅḐ̴̹̯͈̈́̀̌͜͝ͅï̶̟̻s̴̜̖̱͎̈̑͛̏́͋g̷̯̜̘̟̞̦͆̆̈́͂͝͠ű̶̜͕̤̳͕̯͋̿͠͠s̵̛̤̽͘͠ṱ̵̛̦̭͇̼̻̻͈̥̔ḭ̸̦̜̅͛̾̆̏̊͋n̷͚̘̭͙̰̮͚̎̈́̇̉̾͂̃͆ǵ̷̢̙͙̒̏̑̓ ̷̳͙̞̜̂̿̈́̋̓D̷̡̦̪̺͋ĭ̴̼̬̫̪̞͙́́͝ṡ̴̛̜̗̼͚̇̑̋̔̐̄͝ĝ̴̛͎̎̓͝͠ụ̶͌͗̈́̍̎̀̔͑̂s̶̢̘͈̪̮̺̱̑̉̍̈̀̅̐͝ţ̷͈̲̼̝͍͊̾ͅḭ̶̛̛̘̪̬̤͍͓̎̏̽́̓̀n̸̛̛̜̞͋̌̊̄̽g̶͍͍̳͈̹͒̃̂ͅ ̸̼̭̄͝D̸̯͔̹̟̙̳̟̦̽̈̆͜ȋ̸̧̝̖̬̜̘̦̜͛̍͒͠ͅs̸͍͈̲͖̯̦͋̂g̴̗͙̲͗ư̵͍͈̗̲̦̝̋ś̸̩̼ͅt̸̗͚̄̉͒̐͊͘͘ȉ̴̧̢͒̌͛͌̐́́̕n̶̨̞̣̗̲̎̆g̴̼̑̒̃͗̕ ̶̖̽Ḓ̶̢̯̫̚i̷͇̤̫͔̳̠̿s̴̛̱̣̩̮̽̈́̀̽͑͊̐͝ͅg̵̰͂̾ͅṷ̸̢͗̂s̴̡̱͓̳͍̼͕̳̈́̾̐̅̅̒͝t̸̨̺̊͛ì̸̡̫ň̵̻̈́̒̃̊̾̊ͅg̵̯̰̜͈̼̔̑ͅ ̶̨̩̰̺̹̭̟͉͑̓́͜Ḑ̶̺̯͈͖̱̝̘̍̈́͜͝í̴̜̰̋̓͊s̷̡̫̗̝̎̉͊͆̊̀̈́͛g̴̡͇̳̰͖͔̖̬͖͐̅̾ǔ̸̲͕̮͖̫͖̦̎̒͠s̶̞̰̱̟͚͖̘̝͘͝t̴͈̯̦̙̠͆ͅi̵̻̭͎̎̐͛̈͒̂͐͝n̷͔̉̏͝ͅg̷̙̞͍̣̓͆̇̾͊̃̌̈́ͅ ̶̟̩͚͚͈̫̱̆͑̎͆̀̂̇̀͘Ḓ̴̦̳̮̤̌̍̎͘í̴̮̱̰͎̥͖̬̰̠s̸̡̟̯̳͎͙̎͊̏g̷͈͓̓͆͌̚͠͝u̴̯͍̥̹̽̈́̋͋̄̅̾s̴͙̈́̓͆̚ṱ̴͊̆̃̐͝i̴̧͈̩̩͚͚̫̭̩̿̈́̅̎̆̽̕n̵̙̜̤̫̓̄̈́̓̓͊͑͘͠ĝ̶̲̫̝̙̰̘͇̂ ̷̳̼̔̓̌̂͗͜͝D̴̳̮̄i̷̡̘̼̼̟̹̣͆̉̆̆̈́̂̃͐s̷̼͓̎́̔̈́̓̋͘͝g̸͎̬̰̭̙̏̓̈̃́̏̆͜u̶̠̪̱̗͑̅́̕ş̶̮͔̬̜͈̽̓̈̅̏̂̌͌̍͜ţ̴̗͎̣̳̫͔̯̩̈́͌̽̏̃ì̶̛̠̤͔̩̟̱͉̆̀͗̎͗ͅṋ̷̗̯͒ͅͅg̵̡̖̣̹͊͐̚ ̴̛̪̄̒̎͗͝͝͝.."​

“I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that she didn’t like that.” Jack said with grimace.

Drew sighed "If you would point us to the exit to leave this level we would be out of your way in the least amount of time possible. You would not even have to clean the blood spilled to rid any trace of humanity here." Drew said

"Huh...." Loka shrugged, having already known the attack would be futile.

Yumi screamed in horror as she runs to Yuri, terrified.

"....C̸̡̱̃ō̵̩̥̩̂ŕ̸̫͖̹ŕ̷̼͉̩ế̵̦̞c̷̺̓̎͐t̶̡͖͒̈́.̷͚̣͙̇̿͌ ̴̱̗͇͊̏̈́I̷̩͐ ̸͖͊̋͝ẇ̵̧̹̩͋o̵̳̅̈̾n̸͔̜̄̽̓'̴͈̲̖̓̿ṭ̸̔̑ ̴̖̞́̓h̸͚͓̚ͅa̴̗̒͝v̸̬͕̌ę̶̡̤̚ ̴̜̌̇t̶͍̖͎͂̽͑o̵̺̻̓́ ̸̖̈́̉d̷̨̥͘ǫ̸̹̇ ̶̬͙̭̐a̵͔͈̞̒̄͒n̶̪͔̠͠͝y̵̢̭̾͛̈́t̸̢͐͛h̸̨̢̰̽̿į̷̮͑̂̿n̶͈̻͐͂g̷̼̞̰͆.̷̬̌͠"​

The wooden ball that had become of Loka's attack began to expand, taking on a more... humanoid form. For the first few moments, it was unrecognizable, but immediately, it had become obvious what exactly had happened. From the wood had spawned an exact copy of Loka, at least as far as... appearances were concerned. A mass of yellow energy manifested in its hands-

And it fired forward.

"Crap!!" Yuri grabbed onto Yumi, jumping to the side with the girl in arms as fast as she could.

"....C̸̡̱̃ō̵̩̥̩̂ŕ̸̫͖̹ŕ̷̼͉̩ế̵̦̞c̷̺̓̎͐t̶̡͖͒̈́.̷͚̣͙̇̿͌ ̴̱̗͇͊̏̈́I̷̩͐ ̸͖͊̋͝ẇ̵̧̹̩͋o̵̳̅̈̾n̸͔̜̄̽̓'̴͈̲̖̓̿ṭ̸̔̑ ̴̖̞́̓h̸͚͓̚ͅa̴̗̒͝v̸̬͕̌ę̶̡̤̚ ̴̜̌̇t̶͍̖͎͂̽͑o̵̺̻̓́ ̸̖̈́̉d̷̨̥͘ǫ̸̹̇ ̶̬͙̭̐a̵͔͈̞̒̄͒n̶̪͔̠͠͝y̵̢̭̾͛̈́t̸̢͐͛h̸̨̢̰̽̿į̷̮͑̂̿n̶͈̻͐͂g̷̼̞̰͆.̷̬̌͠"​

The wooden ball that had become of Loka's attack began to expand, taking on a more... humanoid form. For the first few moments, it was unrecognizable, but immediately, it had become obvious what exactly had happened. From the wood had spawned an exact copy of Loka, at least as far as... appearances were concerned. A mass of yellow energy manifested in its hands-

And it fired forward.
"Oh, Attack Reflection? You can redirect the ones who can attack you... Including the old man...." he said, summoning a yellow blast to counteract it, sending it upwards.
"Crap!!" Yuri grabbed onto Yumi, jumping to the side with the girl in arms as fast as she could.
"Help me!!!!" she screamed, trying not to look at the chaos ensuing.

And it fired forward.

Hyde put his ethereal hand forward, a purple orb(Soul) appearing in front of the copy of Loka as it dashed, if successful, it would grant the copy some will beyond instinct, thoughts and feelings

"You'd still have to clean up." Drew said, he didn't move just yet, anticipating regeneration from the copy

“Damn,” Hikaru said as he created a barrier between himself and the copy. As he did he commanded his shikigami to rush away from the attack and ,using the chain that bound them, pull him back with them.

"R̶̤͠è̵̹s̶͈͝i̶̖͋s̶͍̿ț̷͘ȁ̴̭n̵̛̫ċ̶̞e̴̦͗ ̷͔̂í̴̢s̵͓͠ ̸͙̊a̵͖͋n̴͙̓ ̶̜̒ȃ̶̬d̷͉̕m̶̰̄ḭ̴̉r̷͉̐a̵̰͆b̶͍̈́l̵̗̐ȇ̷͙,̶̠̒ ̷̧͊b̵͎̚u̶̦͂t̵̳̿ ̶̨̾u̷̖͘l̷̡̊t̸͔̊į̵͂m̷̻̎a̵͚̿ť̷̫e̵̻͐l̴̘̅ÿ̶̭ ̴̩͌f̷̡̃ǔ̷̩t̷̜̑i̸̦̊l̸̡̀e̵̻͒ ̷̺̍ẽ̸͉ǹ̵̪ḑ̴̂ḛ̵̿ä̶͙́v̸̻̒ȍ̴̟r̸͖͗.̶̠̑ ̴̺̾A̷̜͛l̶͈̍l̷̨̒ ̴̤̉ḧ̸̝́ŭ̸̖m̶̻̐ȃ̷̝n̴̻̾ ̵̛͉l̸̗̈́i̸̛͇f̸̤̊e̵̞̍ ̶̢̅i̴̻̍s̷͚͛ ̶̒ͅt̸͆ͅo̴̖͑ ̷̂͜b̶͎̈́e̴̲͠ ̵̱͑ẹ̷͌x̴̰͛ť̵͇e̵̞̽r̴̪̈́m̵̳͛ȉ̸̘n̸̘͒ā̴̤ẗ̷́͜e̸̤̍d̴̩̊-̵̮͐ ̶̛̮A̶̱̅s̸̭͘ ̵̲͐i̷͉̇s̶̹̎ ̶̘͒t̸͎̿ḫ̸͝ē̵͕ ̵̼͌w̷͙͆i̶̙͆l̸̬͐ḻ̶̈́ ̶͈͆o̴̮̔f̷̦̈́ ̵̜̈m̵̤̐y̵̜̚ ̷̥́m̷̮̈́ả̵̼s̴͂ͅț̸̔ē̴͔r̶̖̈,̸̩̓ ̶̭͑ä̷̻́n̵̥͛d̸̟̋ ̶̖̾ą̵̐s̷̩̿ ̶̯̉i̸̲̓ṡ̶̺ ̵̬͠t̴̙̐h̷͔͠e̵͑͜ ̶̻͝ẅ̸́ͅi̸͔͋l̵̞͘l̶̦͆ ̷̨̛o̶͎̒f̷̝͌ ̷̮̕Ỹ̴̤ģ̴͌ġ̶̦d̵̻͒ṛ̷̏a̵̢̋s̴̛͙i̶̥͒ḻ̶̂.̵͇͛.̵̮̋.̶̲͐"​

The wooden figure dissipated into the air. At the same time, Loka's Miracle countered the Miracle of his copy, and it dashed forward- Its fist slammed directly into the air itself, sending a shockwave flying directly into Hikaru's barrier, evidently a calculated attack, the impact cracking Hikaru's barrier. It possessed a keen knowledge of battle tactics, and the strength to back it up.
"Help me!!!!" she screamed, trying not to look at the chaos ensuing.
"Yumi, it's fine! Calm down, please!!" Yuri exclaimed, making sure to block Yumi's view of the battle.

"R̶̤͠è̵̹s̶͈͝i̶̖͋s̶͍̿ț̷͘ȁ̴̭n̵̛̫ċ̶̞e̴̦͗ ̷͔̂í̴̢s̵͓͠ ̸͙̊a̵͖͋n̴͙̓ ̶̜̒ȃ̶̬d̷͉̕m̶̰̄ḭ̴̉r̷͉̐a̵̰͆b̶͍̈́l̵̗̐ȇ̷͙,̶̠̒ ̷̧͊b̵͎̚u̶̦͂t̵̳̿ ̶̨̾u̷̖͘l̷̡̊t̸͔̊į̵͂m̷̻̎a̵͚̿ť̷̫e̵̻͐l̴̘̅ÿ̶̭ ̴̩͌f̷̡̃ǔ̷̩t̷̜̑i̸̦̊l̸̡̀e̵̻͒ ̷̺̍ẽ̸͉ǹ̵̪ḑ̴̂ḛ̵̿ä̶͙́v̸̻̒ȍ̴̟r̸͖͗.̶̠̑ ̴̺̾A̷̜͛l̶͈̍l̷̨̒ ̴̤̉ḧ̸̝́ŭ̸̖m̶̻̐ȃ̷̝n̴̻̾ ̵̛͉l̸̗̈́i̸̛͇f̸̤̊e̵̞̍ ̶̢̅i̴̻̍s̷͚͛ ̶̒ͅt̸͆ͅo̴̖͑ ̷̂͜b̶͎̈́e̴̲͠ ̵̱͑ẹ̷͌x̴̰͛ť̵͇e̵̞̽r̴̪̈́m̵̳͛ȉ̸̘n̸̘͒ā̴̤ẗ̷́͜e̸̤̍d̴̩̊-̵̮͐ ̶̛̮A̶̱̅s̸̭͘ ̵̲͐i̷͉̇s̶̹̎ ̶̘͒t̸͎̿ḫ̸͝ē̵͕ ̵̼͌w̷͙͆i̶̙͆l̸̬͐ḻ̶̈́ ̶͈͆o̴̮̔f̷̦̈́ ̵̜̈m̵̤̐y̵̜̚ ̷̥́m̷̮̈́ả̵̼s̴͂ͅț̸̔ē̴͔r̶̖̈,̸̩̓ ̶̭͑ä̷̻́n̵̥͛d̸̟̋ ̶̖̾ą̵̐s̷̩̿ ̶̯̉i̸̲̓ṡ̶̺ ̵̬͠t̴̙̐h̷͔͠e̵͑͜ ̶̻͝ẅ̸́ͅi̸͔͋l̵̞͘l̶̦͆ ̷̨̛o̶͎̒f̷̝͌ ̷̮̕Ỹ̴̤ģ̴͌ġ̶̦d̵̻͒ṛ̷̏a̵̢̋s̴̛͙i̶̥͒ḻ̶̂.̵͇͛.̵̮̋.̶̲͐"​

The wooden figure dissipated into the air. At the same time, Loka's Miracle countered the Miracle of his copy, and it dashed forward- Its fist slammed directly into the clone Hyde had created, sending the thing flying directly into Hikaru's barrier, evidently a calculated attack, the impact cracking Hikaru's barrier. It possessed a keen knowledge of battle tactics, and the strength to back it up.

"Yumi, it's fine! Calm down, please!!" Yuri exclaimed, making sure to block Yumi's view of the battle.
(Hyde didn't create a clone, he just made a soul in front of it so it'd absorb and get its own will lmfao)

The wooden figure dissipated into the air. At the same time, Loka's Miracle countered the Miracle of his copy, and it dashed forward- Its fist slammed directly into the air itself, sending a shockwave flying directly into Hikaru's barrier, evidently a calculated attack, the impact cracking Hikaru's barrier. It possessed a keen knowledge of battle tactics, and the strength to back it up.

"Is it? Then why did the Old Man last so long? Do you believe in that yourself?" Drew asked

At this point, Yumi was stuttering and flailing her arms, having nothing but fear as she shakes uncontrollably.

The wooden figure dissipated into the air. At the same time, Loka's Miracle countered the Miracle of his copy, and it dashed forward- Its fist slammed directly into the clone Hyde had created, sending the thing flying directly into Hikaru's barrier, evidently a calculated attack, the impact cracking Hikaru's barrier. It possessed a keen knowledge of battle tactics, and the strength to back it up.
Loka snaps his fingers, making another Miracle push the shockwave aside.
"We have to finish this person in one move. It must be able to adapt to things...."

“Hey bark-for-brains, why not go **** off to your Tree momma, or whatever that thing was!” Jack exclaimed with intense anger, increasing the adrenaline in his body and removing his ability to feel pain while dashing towards the enemy, all in preparation for one nasty uppercut straight to the jaw.

Hikaru glared at the clone through the cracked barrier already working on reinforcing it and starting to heal the cracks. His shikigami shifted their hands into blades and set them alight with flames ready to charge in but waiting for Hikaru’s order.

“Hey bark-for-brains, why not go **** off to your Tree momma, or whatever that thing was!” Jack exclaimed with intense anger, increasing the adrenaline in his body and removing his ability to feel pain while dashing towards the enemy, all in preparation for one nasty uppercut straight to the jaw.
The copy allowed the attack to hit him, but not without getting in a counter-attack, delivering a punch directly to the center of Jack's neck before jumping back, a large crack appearing in its face from Jack's attack, making it clear he could do some nasty damage.

The copy allowed the attack to hit him, but not without getting in a counter-attack, delivering a punch directly to the center of Jack's neck before jumping back, a large crack appearing in its face from Jack's attack, making it clear he could do some nasty damage.
Loka creates more Miracles to push and knock the main body, this time creating a pincer attack to hopefully crush it.

Loka could feel a searing pain shoot through his head, unlike any other- As if the mental energy was being sapped from his head the more he utilized his powers, his attacks coming out weaker than before. This allowed the copy to counter Loka's Miracles with ease, the man clearly not possessing enough energy to consistently spam his Miracles without end.

Hikaru could feel the same thing as he tried to utilize more power to reinforce his barrier and keep his shikigami materialized at the same time- It was clearly some sort of rebound from the overutilization of their Magicks, weighing on their minds.

Loka could feel a searing pain shoot through his head, unlike any other- As if the mental energy was being sapped from his head the more he utilized his powers, his attacks coming out weaker than before. This allowed the copy to counter Loka's Miracles with ease, the man clearly not possessing enough energy to consistently spam his Miracles without end.
"Tch!" he grunted, grasping his head as he calmed down.

"So there is a limit... At least around that many before it happens...." he thought

Hikaru could feel the same thing as he tried to utilize more power to reinforce his barrier and keep his shikigami materialized at the same time- It was clearly some sort of rebound from the overutilization of their Magicks, weighing on their minds.

“Faster than I expected. Need to end this fast,” Hikaru said as he gave up on reinforcing the barrier and started to back up a bit more. As he did he sent his shikigami forward to attack. They rushed forward thrusting both of their blazing swords to pierce the copy’s chest and burn it.

Back