• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

(Fine, fine. ****.)

The group found themselves slowly consumed by light as they entered the portal that Ex had created, now traversing down a corridor of light and aurora. Their steps actually felt like they possessed some semblance of... weight, now. Unlike in the other dimension, where it felt as if they were just walking on air.

Beat is almost blinded by such illuminating sights. Somehow, her legs become just a bit heavier, and it becomes hard to adjust. It doesn't take long for her to find some semblance of rhythm, however. And her eyes slowly widen once they become used to the sight of a holy array shining down upon them. Curiously, she eyes up the sides of the corridor, resisting the urge to reach out and touch them. A breathy question is asked, quietly.

"What is this place...?"

(You know Azontr if you want to put the RP on hold you could just say that and stop the bumps altogether-. Idk if your busy or don't care anymore or something but you ain't forced to run this shit)

Last edited:
(Fine, fine. ****.)
(Sorry if I made you feel pressured)
The group found themselves slowly consumed by light as they entered the portal that Ex had created, now traversing down a corridor of light and aurora. Their steps actually felt like they possessed some semblance of... weight, now. Unlike in the other dimension, where it felt as if they were just walking on air.
"Huh, never thought I'd miss the feeling of gravity so much." Jack remarked as he felt the weight return to his steps.

(You know Azontr if you want to put the RP on hold you could just say that and stop the bumps altogether-. Idk if your busy or don't care anymore or something but you ain't forced to run this shit)
(It's fine.)
Beat is almost blinded by such illuminating sights. Somehow, her legs become just a bit heavier, and it becomes hard to adjust. It doesn't take long for her to find some semblance of rhythm, however. And her eyes slowly widen once they become used to the sight of a holy array shining down upon them. Curiously, she eyes up the sides of the corridor, resisting the urge to reach out and touch them. A breathy question is asked, quietly.

"What is this place...?"
"I've no idea, ma'am... I don't think any of us know." Yuri said, gently trudging over to Beat. She was having some trouble adjusting to the newfound weight in her movements as well, but, that was swiftly rectified.

"I was going to offer to help you walk, but... it seems you've figured that out on your own. You have a very strong sense of balance."

(K. Just communicate with the players if you need some time, alright? could save some headache)

Ashe, who, seeing the mysterious sand god's lack of reaction, stopped bowing, and quickly entered the portal behind the others, hoping his mouth would restore itself after he left the being's presence. He took a step through the gateway...and immediately fell forward, tumbling painfully onto the illuminated ground with a soft thud.

(K. Just communicate with the players if you need some time, alright? could save some headache)

Ashe, who, seeing the mysterious sand god's lack of reaction, stopped bowing, and quickly entered the portal behind the others, hoping his mouth would restore itself after he left the being's presence. He took a step through the gateway...and immediately fell forward, tumbling painfully onto the illuminated ground with a soft thud.

Turning toward the sound of the fall, Hikaru took a few steps toward Ashe, crouching down and offering a hand he asked, “Are you okay?”

Hyde simply took a step forward and fell gracefully, landing on his feet with very little issue

Drew did the same, landing directly on his feet straight up

Kuthaliara... landed right on her face. And she wasn't getting up immediately either

Turning toward the sound of the fall, Hikaru took a few steps toward Ashe, crouching down and offering a hand he asked, “Are you okay?”
Ashe took his hand, slowly getting to his feet with the man's assistance. His legs wobbled shakily, but, he managed to remain standing, at least. Seeing that the others could speak again, he decided to try speaking himself.

"Sorry 'bout that, mister. Still ain't used to walking just yet, 'specially with the weight changing all of a sudden..." Ashe said softly.

"... Appreciate the help."

"I've no idea, ma'am... I don't think any of us know." Yuri said, gently trudging over to Beat. She was having some trouble adjusting to the newfound weight in her movements as well, but, that was swiftly rectified.

"I was going to offer to help you walk, but... it seems you've figured that out on your own. You have a very strong sense of balance."
"Thank you... I'm used to having to keep my balance. As a dancer, I suppose, you have to be able to be ready for such things..." She chuckled oddly. She didn't remember ever being this open with people before. Perhaps this was a side-effect of that "other being's" personality blending in with her own. There was an urge to crack a dark-humored joke... but she didn't take it.

"Thank you... I'm used to having to keep my balance. As a dancer, I suppose, you have to be able to be ready for such things..." She chuckled oddly. She didn't remember ever being this open with people before. Perhaps this was a side-effect of that "other being's" personality blending in with her own. There was an urge to crack a dark-humored joke... but she didn't take it.
"Oh, you were a dancer when you were alive?" Yuri asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Oh, you were a dancer when you were alive?" Yuri asked, tilting her head in curiosity.
"A dancer and a singer. I used to perform although..." She rubbed her arm. "The circumstances weren't pleasant."

The girl walks a little faster, as if to avoid the subject entirely. Given how horrified she was at the realization that she was still alive, it was safe to assume that whatever life she had left behind wasn't one she was ever planning to return to.

Ashe took his hand, slowly getting to his feet with the man's assistance. His legs wobbled shakily, but, he managed to get to his feet, at least. Seeing that the others could speak again, he decided to try speaking himself.

"Sorry 'bout that, mister. Still ain't used to walking just yet, 'specially with the weight changing all of a sudden..." Ashe said softly.

"... Appreciate the help."
“It’s alright. I can understand why it’d be hard for you.” Hikaru said as he helped Ashe to his feet. “Oh and just so you know you don’t have to keep calling me mister. Just call me Hikaru.”

"A dancer and a singer. I used to perform although..." She rubbed her arm. "The circumstances weren't pleasant."

The girl walks a little faster, as if to avoid the subject entirely. Given how horrified she was at the realization that she was still alive, it was safe to assume that whatever life she had left behind wasn't one she was ever planning to return to.
Yuri smiled awkwardly, "Forgive me if I brought up any, uhm... Traumatic experiences for you. It wasn't my intention."

Yuri smiled awkwardly, "Forgive me if I brought up any, uhm... Traumatic experiences for you. It wasn't my intention."
"It's alright." She turns back with an understanding smile. "It's only right that you'd be curious. I imagine we're all quite curious about ourselves. We've been dropped here with a bunch of complete strangers, bonded with our ancestors and whatnot. Even the kind of person I am is... unclear."

“It’s alright. I can understand why it’d be hard for you.” Hikaru said as he helped Ashe to his feet. “Oh and just so you know you don’t have to keep calling me mister. Just call me Hikaru.”
"...Hee...kah...wu?" Ashe said. He leaned onto the man ever so slightly, using him to help balance as he adjusted to the newfound gravity.

"....Well...ain't never heard a name like that in my village...but it's nice to meet ya, Heekaru." He said, flashing him a smile. He was pleased he was able to learn the, in his mind, rather strange name.

"It's alright." She turns back with an understanding smile. "It's only right that you'd be curious. I imagine we're all quite curious about ourselves. We've been dropped here with a bunch of complete strangers, bonded with our ancestors and whatnot. Even the kind of person I am is... unclear."
"Heh... That is... true, I suppose. I'd love to be acquainted with you, as we go on this... journey? I'm not particularly sure what any of this is since that... God, didn't really explain much." Yuri said, scratching the back of her head.

"...Hee...kah...wu?" Ashe said. He leaned onto the man ever so slightly, using him to help balance as he adjusted to the newfound gravity.

"....Well...ain't never heard a name like that in my village...but it's nice to meet ya, Heekaru." He said, flashing him a smile. He was pleased he was able to learn the, in his mind, rather strange name.
Hikaru chuckled a bit as he continued to act as support for Ashe, “That’s better. Never really cared much for formality.”

"Heh... That is... true, I suppose. I'd love to be acquainted with you, as we go on this... journey? I'm not particularly sure what any of this is since that... God, didn't really explain much." Yuri said, scratching the back of her head.
She nods politely. "Same here... This entire situation is rather strange and unusual, although, a part of me doesn't really seem to mind." Tilting her head... Could it be the influence of that "ancestor" again? This fusion of herself -- perhaps it influenced her more because she didn't exactly have an identity to take ahold of to begin with. Only vital signs of a will that only showed it's true colors after death. Now, she was allowed to forge a brand new one...

Yumi followed the rest, still holding her trumpet close. She couldn't say a word about what she's seeing, simply in shock by what all that had happened.

The man in the glasses simply didn't care and walked with his hands on his pockets.

Back