• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"................................"

"Shut up."

Within a moment... Everyone in the area would find themselves unable to talk. Their mouths had seemingly just.. disappeared, like they'd been painted over, erased from existence as if they'd never been on their body to begin with.

"I'm glad we've all quieted down."

"Shut up."

Within a moment... Everyone in the area would find themselves unable to talk. Their mouths had seemingly just.. disappeared, like they'd been painted over, erased from existence as if they'd never been on their body to begin with.

“Nice try beach boy, but I can talk telepathically!” Jack said(?) smugly.

"Shut up."

Even with his mouth erased. Anuttara did a motion of laughing and slowly settled down as he listens.

Yumi was even more confused, only having to hold on to her trumpet.

(Baby girl is smiling without her mouth lmfao.)

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Another batch of Walkers acting like a pack of tiny children I have to deal with, it seems... I always wonder why the higher-ups get mad at me for reprimanding you apes when you don't listen. I'm just doing my job, don't you all agree? Oh, right, you don't have mouths. Forgot!" Ex said with a cackle.

Ashe felt the place his mouth had been with a hand, growing increasingly confused. Unsure of what to do, he got onto his knees and bowed, as he had done previously, believing showing reverence to the strange, god-like being was his only recourse. He didn't fall off balance this time, though his legs were visibly shaky from the motion.

(Baby girl is smiling without her mouth lmfao.)

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Another batch of Walkers acting like a pack of tiny children I have to deal with, it seems... I always wonder why the higher-ups get mad at me for reprimanding you apes when you don't listen. I'm just doing my job, don't you all agree? Oh, right, you don't have mouths. Forgot!" Ex said with a cackle.
“I’m sorry, higher ups? I thought you were the big G?” Jack asked telepathically.

"...You know what, actually... I'm not going to tell you all ANYTHING! Why should I? You're all clearly ungrateful for the power I've given you! I'm hurt! In my non-existent heart! I should let you all just go in blind!" Ex exclaimed.

"...You know what, actually... I'm not going to tell you all ANYTHING! Why should I? You're all clearly ungrateful for the power I've given you! I'm hurt! In my non-existent heart! I should let you all just go in blind!" Ex exclaimed.

Hikaru facepalms hearing this. He was interested in all this and figured that not knowing would probably be dangerous. He shakes his head looking toward the others.

Tom waved for him to stop and plead for him to help them
"Nope! No help!" Ex declared. A large, glowing portal opened up behind him.

"Alright, maggots! Off into the pit of fire you go, absolutely no tutorial! That's what you get for hurting my feelings! March!"

"Nope! No help!" Ex declared. A large, glowing portal opened up behind him.

"Alright, maggots! Off into the pit of fire you go, absolutely no tutorial! That's what you get for hurting my feelings! March!"

Suddenly, the sound of the trumpet was played to interrupt Ex.

In trumpet playing, there exists a golden rule that nose breathing is shallow, tight, and inadequate for the instrument.

As she began to play, a beautiful sound emanated from the trumpet. Yumi's face was a picture of intense concentration as she played each note with precision and feeling. As she reached the climax of the song, her playing became even more powerful and emotional. She played a song about being grateful, and the notes seemed to convey a sense of deep gratitude and appreciation.

She had nothing but to give thanks to this individual for bringing her back, for allowing her once again to play music.

If she can't use her words to thank them, she'll use her music.

Using the organic material manipulation of Heart of Ladon, Nigel builds himself a new mouth.

"You're going to send me in without a warning, as well? I haven't even spoken to you yet, much less insulted you. Come, now, I'm none to judge, but that's a bit unfair, no?"

Using the organic material manipulation of Heart of Ladon, Nigel builds himself a new mouth.

"You're going to send me in without a warning, as well? I haven't even spoken to you yet, much less insulted you. Come, now, I'm none to judge, but that's a bit unfair, no?"
(Bro ignored the jazz, smh)

In trumpet playing, there exists a golden rule that nose breathing is shallow, tight, and inadequate for the instrument.

As she began to play, a beautiful sound emanated from the trumpet. Yumi's face was a picture of intense concentration as she played each note with precision and feeling. As she reached the climax of the song, her playing became even more powerful and emotional. She played a song about being grateful, and the notes seemed to convey a sense of deep gratitude and appreciation.

She had nothing but to give thanks to this individual for bringing her back, for allowing her once again to play music.

Tom smiled at the girl, well, mentally smile

Such a sound though, managed to enchant her. Before long, in an uncharacteristic manner, she found herself clapping excitedly before passing her hands behind her back and clearing her throat. Nodding as she moved along towards the portal. At the very least, her subject of comfort was still with her. Music...

Jack jumps through the portal with confidence and swagger, though on the inside, he is fearful for his life and just prays that this goes well.

Ashe trembled ever so slightly, though this time not out of weakness. He knew well enough to not make the gods angry, his time period being full of the…unfortunate consequences such a thing would bring.

And thus, instead of immediately walking through the portal, he bowed deeper, hoping the act of submission would, at the very least, restore his mouth to his face.

Back