• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"A... woman, from... far before my time. A woman named... Nightingale. She was a Nurse..." Yuri murmured.
"Sounds like it fits you, i recall a Nightingale in my own history, though the one I'm an Apostle of is... strange." Kuthaliara said, clearly interested in Yuri's thoughts

"You are... oddly calm." Yuri muttered, "But, then again, so am I..."
"I mean... Ba'axten supuesto u mina'an mix tuukul utia'al honesto."

"Ba'ale' in wa'alike' kolnáalen le apóstol Kukulkán."

"You want me to translate that becuase... yeah the entire language just got put into my head!" Kuthaliara said, chuckling a little

"Yes, yes, I'm sure the process of becoming an Apostle is quite arduous for all of you... Boo hoo. But! You have gained immense power! You have absorbed the Spirit of History, and become one with your blood relative from another time!" Ex explained.

"Blood... relative..." Yuri muttered, "So our... descendants? Or our great grandparents?"

"Precisely!" Ex exclaimed, "An Apostle is what we God's call your kind."
"....." Ashe slowly shook his head, clearly confused.

"...That...can't be." He said quietly. He was not familiar with the god who he had been linked with...but he knew his father. Every godfearing Roman man knew of him. Knew of the god that sent men to the depths of the wine-dark sea...who crashed waves into the coastline...who brought fisherman the greatest hauls...or meager returns...all on his whims.

"...I'm related to...a...descendent of Neptune?" Ashe said quietly.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure the process of becoming an Apostle is quite arduous for all of you... Boo hoo. But! You have gained immense power! You have absorbed the Spirit of History, and become one with your blood relative from another time!" Ex explained.

"Blood... relative..." Yuri muttered, "So our... descendants? Or our great grandparents?"

"So I'm a descendant of the Julius Caesar, one of the greatest strategical minds in all of human history? Kinda explains a lot, actually."

As Anuttara touches it, sudden power rushes forth. The pain the others described was there, something about their cells and the burning, and yet... he's being happy about it?

This pain he's feeling, this suffering. All of this, just to gain power? It is all worth the risk, it is all worth the pain. For the Messiah as died for the sins of others, so too will he suffer to ascend to Heaven.

The feeling of such power, akin to what he describes as pure transcendence. He got the power of divinity, the one he's been looking for— Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

"I knew I had some kind of purpose."

"Oh! I guess his heart attack ended..." Ashe said, glancing at Tom.

"...Hope it didn't damage too many of them...erm...cells or somethin'."
"....!?" Yuri shook her head as she saw Tom begin to move, scarcely believing what she was seeing.

"A-Ashe, heart attacks don't usually... e-end. At this point, most of his cells should've... uh... died completely from a lack of oxygen."

"....!?" Yuri shook her head as she saw Tom begin to move, scarcely believing what she was seeing.

"A-Ashe, heart attacks don't usually... e-end. At this point, most of his cells should've... uh... died completely from a lack of oxygen."
"Oh!" Ashe said, he cocked his head, a drop of seawater dripping onto the ground below. He began wobbling around, more to practice walking than anything else.

"...Maybe since he's already dead, he can't die again? Ain't never heard of a man dying twice..." He muttered.

"Oh!" Ashe said, he cocked his head, a drop of seawater dripping onto the ground below. He began wobbling around, more to practice walking than anything else.

"...Maybe since he's already dead, he can't die again? Ain't never heard of a man dying twice..." He muttered.
"......I know we just met each other, Ashe, but if we ever get out of this zone... You and I need to have a very long talk about a lot of basic biology." Yuri muttered, resisting the urge to facepalm.

At one point Tom's dead body began to move, before screaming and breathing heavily.
"Well look who finally decided to rejoin the party!" Jack remarked jokingly.

"From the time I come from, it's actually quite common for people to come back to life. Of course, that's only with special equipment like defibrillators and such, but still worth something."

Tom touched his body really fast
"God, didn't you say there was no hell? So why did I become Dante and travel to the Limbo?"
"Trust me, wherever you just went was not hell. But now that you're awake, I can begin explaining why you maggots are here!" Ex said enthusiastically.

Tom touched his body really fast
"God, didn't you say there was no hell? So why did I become Dante and travel to the Limbo?"
"I'm sorry, what? You mean the guy from that one book written by that weird religious zealot? I thought we were sticking strictly to things that were at least thought to have existed, but now its just fiction in general? Geez..." Jack ranted.

"I'm sorry, what? You mean the guy from that one book written by that weird religious zealot? I thought we were sticking strictly to things that were at least thought to have existed, but now its just fiction in general? Geez..." Jack ranted.
" It's just an expression, although I travel something similar to hell or an approximation in this case"

"......I know we just met each other, Ashe, but if we ever get out of this zone... You and I need to have a very long talk about a lot of basic biology." Yuri muttered, resisting the urge to facepalm.
"Oh! Well...I don't have any money to pay you if ya trying to offer lessons..." Ashe said blankly.

"From the time I come from, it's actually quite common for people to come back to life. Of course, that's only with special equipment like defibrillators and such, but still worth something."
"De...Defib...." Ashe tried to pronounce the word for a moment, before giving up, shaking his head.

"...Ya folk's have some strange names for your tools..." He muttered.

"De...Defib...." Ashe tried to pronounce the word for a moment, before giving up, shaking his head.

"...Ya folk's have some strange names for your tools..." He muttered.
"Don't worry too much about it. Just know it restarts the heart of someone by using electricity, or as you've probably seen it, lightning. The future is truly marvelous, my ancient friend! Though, suppose I share part of that with you now."

"Oh are we finally getting into it then?" he asks.
"Indeed! So, if you people would kindly all shut up, I can begin explaining!..."

"...Unless you would rather I have to force you all to stop playing with your new powers like a pack of prepubescent apes." Ex threatened with a gleeful tone of voice.

"Trust me, their free of charge..." Yuri murmured.
Ashe smiled, nodding eagerly.

"...I...never got a chance to be one of them...educated folk, when I was alive..." He said. He waddled around, his movements gradually becoming more graceful as he relearned his ability to walk.

"...I don't wanna be a scholar or anything...but I would love to learn some things."

"Don't worry too much about it. Just know it restarts the heart of someone by using electricity, or as you've probably seen it, lightning. The future is truly marvelous, my ancient friend! Though, suppose I share part of that with you now."
"Using...lightning?" Ashe said blankly.

"The future sure sounds interesting..." He muttered.

"...Unless you would rather I have to force you all to stop playing with your new powers like a pack of prepubescent apes." Ex threatened with a gleeful tone of voice.
"Pfftt, look at this delinquent girl over here! She's making a bigggg example right here!" Anuttara said, pointing at Kuthaliara.

Back