• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wii Tanks Downgrade (Wii Play/Wii Series)

So yeah recently made these calcs which should change the tiering of the Tanks from Wii Play

here's what I'm thinking of in relation to changes
"Attack Potency: Small Building level+ (Capable of causing an explosion of this size with its normal ammunition), Building Level+ with mines (Capable of destroying large sections of granite)

Intelligence can be better maybe something like this

"Intelligence: Above Average. Capable of fighting a variety of different tanks with different strategies and powers"

Range can probably just be listed as "Hundreds of meters" as the tank is capable of shooting across the map with no problem

that's about it for what I have for the Tank

Yeah feel free to update the profile.

Though like, is there a specific reason why we're scaling wooden tanks and to IRL tanks or at least their sizes?

Yeah feel free to update the profile.

Though like, is there a specific reason why we're scaling wooden tanks and to IRL tanks or at least their sizes?
I believe the mii themselves are in the tank indicated by the little arrow of the mii that points down at them seen at the beginning of every stage like here

Speaking of the fully wooden tanks that would most likely downgrade the durability I’m wondering if anyone has a calc for the destruction of tanks because most likely I should be able to use that then multiply that by the fragmentation of wood to get a value for durability for the tank

Back