• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiccan/Demiurge Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, i'm in the proccess of making a profile for Wiccan/Demiurge and i've got no idea were to put him at so i've gathered scans of feats and guidebook scans to find a proper tier for him

Regular Wicca

Attack Potency:

Through magic, he is strong enough to clobber Loki (This is Kid Loki btw)

Goes toe to toe with Doom (Regular Doom)

Speed:

Listed as a level of 2 in the All new Guide Books (Which is the same level Black Widow and Hawkeye is at)

Teleports from Genosha to the Wundagore Mountai in Transia

From the scans above here's what i could conclude his tier in AP ans speed would be

Attack Potency: Street level physical, Large Building level with magic (Went to to toe with regular doom and is strong enough to clobber loki)

Speed: Likely Supersonic+ (As fast as Black Widow and Hawkeye in the guidebooks),Massivley Hypersonic+ with teleportaion (Fast enough to teleport from genosha to Transia )

Demiurge Wiccan:

Attack Potency:

Wiccan as the Demiurge, is a singular multidimensional Messiah, according to Loki.

Speed:

He looks at all of reality beneath his feet

From the scans above here's what i could conclude his tier in AP ans speed would be

Attack Potency: High Universal level (Stated be loki to be a a singular multidimensional Messiah)

'Speed: 'Immeasurable (Exist beyond the many relaties of the Marvel Universe )

Well, his Demiurge statistics apparently make him able to see all of spacetime in 2-dimensional form. I am uncertain if this would make him 4-D/"At least Low 2-C", or 5-D/"High 2-A"?

His speed should likely be immeasurable as well, in any case, as he clearly transcends normal spacetime.

As for his regular statistics, I am uncertain. Tier 2 in speed does not necessarily place him at the same level as Hawkeye. Anybody with "Normal" or "Athlete" level speed fits into this category. Perhaps "Unknown" is most appropriate?

As for his other physical statistics, I think that he is supposed to be of what passes for "normal" strength in the Marvel world, and I do not know what his highest magic feats would rate as in terms of AP.

Yes, affecting all universes is a 2-A feat, so 5-D might make more sense.

Perhaps "At least 2-A" to stay on the safe side?

So, I have edited Wiccan's page since his AP and Durability were all over the place. If his tiering is rated "At least 2-A", his durability would scale as well, correct?

This would also bring his AP to "At least Multiverse level+"

However, going by what Peter said, perhaps adding a "likely higher" beside his tiering would suffice?

Well, if he is a higher-dimensional lifeform in Demiurge state, I suppose that his durability should scale.

Are you sure Demiurge is only a 2-A tier rank?

Because based on this image-

http://i.imgur.com/Tfm0mrC.png

Its way beyond 2-A. This is at least a tier 1 or tier 0 feat at least.

Its literally on the same scale as the One-Above-All when he appeared as Jack Kirby.

After all, thats the actual comic itself he is changing.

Changing the comic from outside of it, is way beyond even the high-level abstract entities.

I mean he removed a extradimensional/multiversal entity from existence as easily as one would tear a piece of paper in half.

Based on how easily he can edit the comic from outside of the marvel verse, he could probably remove the Living Tribunal or the Beyonders from existence as easily as he removed the other panels of the comic and fixed them.

True this may only be hyperbole at the moment. but based on the power he demonstrated as the Demiurge and what he can do in that image and the one where he is shown actually removing the panel of the comic, he is a very near tier 0 as the Demiurge.

So I think his tier needs be changed.

That is too speculative. Sorry.

Also, this is a very old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back