• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not really experienced with tier 1 on Marvel, even more after the last thread that amped a lot of characters to low 1-A, so I will take requests, I used tier 1-C because thats what the previous thread of Wiccan, which was accepted by staff, was ok with.

This is what i found regarding his HDE
I will call out for the specific scan of Dormmamu who also has possibly HDE although this scan makes it very clear HDE and so "possibly" shouldnt be necessary, I will just add this one too.

Edit: I will also be talking another thing in this thread its small it has little reason to need a CRT on its own and no votes from staff until now
Captain marvel power addition

Captain Marvel lacks resistances
This is her current ones
But there is a severe lacking of things like

Last edited:
I asked Ultima what Demiurge's tier would be, he had no idea, so let's go with Low 1-C for now.

Get scans for this.
I know about this
3PSazHR.png
But the truth is im not very confident on using it because its a scan from the 60's since then until now Marvel went through a bunch of retcons im not sure this is even valid anymore.

Last edited:
I know about this
3PSazHR.png
But the truth is im not very confident on using it because its a scan from the 60's since then until now Marvel went through a bunch of retcons im not sure this is even valid anymore.
it is still valid. The elder gods have one of the more consistent lore in marvel

His Immeasurable Speed and LS are coming only for him being a higher dimensional being ?

As far as I know it needs more than that, take The Watcher's case for example, who's directly stated to be 5-Dimensional and still is Relativistic+ with Class T LS

Also, Striking Strength isn't "Immeasurable", but "Low Complex Multiverse level", that stat is only for Lifting Strength and Speed

Looks pretty alright, but I agree with Lightning_XXI regarding the Speed and LS

Low 1-C can be a good stand-in tier for now

His Immeasurable Speed and LS are coming only for him being a higher dimensional being ?

As far as I know it needs more than that, take The Watcher's case for example, who's directly stated to be 5-Dimensional and still is Relativistic+ with Class T LS
Look at the scan he is walking through time and space as if it was a 2D comic.

That was before Ultima reworked some kinks. I think it's a lot higher now. Considering someone like Thor is High 1-A, I don't see why Wiccan as Demiurge couldn't be at his ascended state.
I dont know how is that gonna work out. Anyways is not like it's base Thor that is high 1-A but it's funny that Demiurge is technically Thor's "grandfather" (Demiurge created the elder gods i dont think that really counts as "father" but close enough)

This side of Marvel is not my strong suit, but I was asked to comment here so I will. Just take that with a grain of salt.

Regarding the sandbox:

1. I disagree with the Extrasensory perception. I believe it should be Enhanced Senses, as Extrasensory Perception, is, as the name implies, exclusive to things not pertaining to the 5 senses. Sight is one of the 5 senses.

2. Disagree with immeasurable speed/lifting strength tier… that is definitely not enough proof.

3. Mind manipulation is fine, but why not just make it Memory manipulation? Seems more specific.

Everything else seems fine, well done page.

Regarding the Captain marvel stuff, I disagree only with Fusionism… she’s absorbing the energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back