• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What currently needs to be evaluated here, and what are the conclusions here so far?
I would appreciate a proper explanation post here, including a tally for which staff members that think what regarding this topic. 🙏

Im not really experienced with tier 1 on Marvel, even more after the last thread that amped a lot of characters to low 1-A, so I will take requests, I used tier 1-C because thats what the previous thread of Wiccan, which was accepted by staff, was ok with.

This is what i found regarding his HDE
I will call out for the specific scan of Dormmamu who also has possibly HDE although this scan makes it very clear HDE and so "possibly" shouldnt be necessary, I will just add this one too.

Edit: I will also be talking another thing in this thread its small it has little reason to need a CRT on its own and no votes from staff until now
Captain marvel power addition

Captain Marvel lacks resistances
This is her current ones

But there is a severe lacking of things like
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepmeThree @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @Catzlaflame @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @LuciferX @Excel616 @Immortalgodd @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Quantu @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @Lonkitt @LordTracer @ProfectusInfinity @M3X_2.0 @Maverick_Zero_X @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb @Ultima_Reality

What do you think about this?

I would appreciate a proper explanation post here, including a tally for which staff members that think what regarding this topic. 🙏
This side of Marvel is not my strong suit, but I was asked to comment here so I will. Just take that with a grain of salt.

Regarding the sandbox:

1. I disagree with the Extrasensory perception. I believe it should be Enhanced Senses, as Extrasensory Perception, is, as the name implies, exclusive to things not pertaining to the 5 senses. Sight is one of the 5 senses.

2. Disagree with immeasurable speed/lifting strength tier… that is definitely not enough proof.

3. Mind manipulation is fine, but why not just make it Memory manipulation? Seems more specific.

Everything else seems fine, well done page.

Regarding the Captain marvel stuff, I disagree only with Fusionism… she’s absorbing the energy.

Looks pretty alright, but I agree with Lightning_XXI regarding the Speed and LS

Low 1-C can be a good stand-in tier for now
I agree with Catzaflame.
The only disagreements that i havent changed yet is regarding Speed and Lifting strenght, I changed the speed to unlnown because they disagreed but i still think him lifting moments of time with his hands still grant him Immeasurable LS.
After all this i still added conceptual manipulation because of this im not sure what type would this be.

There is disagreement about fusionism for Captain Marvel from Catzlaflame to which i question this
And Monica is just turning herself into energy yet she gets to have fusionism? Technically Captain Marvel absorbed a being to herself to make herself stronger that fact that she turned herself into energy doesnt make her stop being a person.

Should this be fusionism for both or no one?

Thank you. I do not think that qualifies for fusionism.

I think that may be immeasurable lifting strength, but am not certain.

Probably, yes. It is more about empowering others than merging with them.

just the sandbox needs evaluation?
I appreaciate the opinion on everything but the most important is the Sandbox profile.
More specifically
  • Tiers: I'm not sure that 1-C is final
  • Higher dimensionality: Hopefully that's enough evidence
  • Abstract existance: I'm not really knowledged on that so I don't know what type he gets
  • Conceptual manipulation: same thing i don't really know what type should he get

I appreaciate the opinion on everything but the most important is the Sandbox profile.
More specifically
  • Tiers: I'm not sure that 1-C is final
If Demiurge created all the gods, he's at least High 1-B.

Without that, 1-C should be fine since Dormammu stated him to be "many" planes above 4-D space-time, meaning at least 8 dimensions going by wiki rules for "many".
  • Higher dimensionality: Hopefully that's enough evidence
HDE is fine.
  • Abstract existance: I'm not really knowledged on that so I don't know what type he gets
I think type 1 is fine.
  • Conceptual manipulation: same thing i don't really know what type should he get
Not sure what type he should get either.

If Demiurge created all the gods, he's at least High 1-B.
Yeah, I agreed with this too. I was saying that if Demiurge upscales from Seth, he should at least gain a High 1-B rating.

Though I became a bit confused later as a found out that the Seth we have a profile for is actually a different Seth from the one Demiurge created (unless I’m missing something, that means two Marvel variants of the same Egyptian god…?).

The old Demiurge created the Elder Gods, and Al Ewing seemed to state that Wiccan fills the same function/is the new incarnation of the old version of the Demiurge in his latest Thor story.

Btw: Since Wiccan is supposed to be the "cosmic messiah" who will completely rewrite the laws of magic at some point, and is arguably the biggest gun in the Marvel superhero arsenal, does anybody think that he will play a big role in opposing The Dominion/Nathaniel Essex?

The old Demiurge created the Elder Gods, and Al Ewing seemed to state that Wiccan fills the same function/is the new incarnation of the old version of the Demiurge.

Btw: Since Wiccan is supposed to be the "cosmic messiah" who will completely rewrite the laws of magic at some point, and is arguably the biggest gun in the Marvel superhero arsenal, does anybody think that he will play a big role in opposing The Dominion/Nathaniel Essex?
Considering he is supposed to change the laws of magic at some point would that make him more powerful than any magic? Like Dormammu or Scarlet Witch and other magic entities? That would make him High 1-A right.

Yes, the Demiurge should likely be significantly above all of them.

I thought that the elder gods are High 1-A? Also, the sentence structures of your draft need to be improved on by somebody with good English grammar and spelling skills.

I thought that the elder gods are High 1-A? Also, the sentence structures of your draft need to be improved on by somebody with good English grammar and spelling skills.
Seth is High 1-B anyways the wiki doesnt have pages for most of the elder gods, considering how relevant Gaea is i would have though she would have a page.
What needs improving? I don't think there are many people here willing to help here, so I think i will have to do it myself

Oh definitely they're all high 1-A.

Later today I MIGHT be able to find more info on Demiurge regarding its connection to both creating the gods and using magic
As far as i saw there are 3 comics explaining Demiurge creating the elder gods
Thor (1966) Annual #10
Silver Surfer Annual (1988) #2
Immortal Thor (2023) #5
All of which pretty much say the same thing, just some different words.

What needs improving? I don't think there are many people here willing to help here, so I think i will have to do it myself
Well, maybe Eseseso or somebody else here is willing to improve on the spelling, grammar, and text coherence/word flow?

Yeah, I agreed with this too. I was saying that if Demiurge upscales from Seth, he should at least gain a High 1-B rating.

Though I became a bit confused later as a found out that the Seth we have a profile for is actually a different Seth from the one Demiurge created (unless I’m missing something, that means two Marvel variants of the same Egyptian god…?).
They are 2 different beings. There is the elder God seth the first murderer and Egyptian god set who just Stoke the name from the elder god seth.

Later today I MIGHT be able to find more info on Demiurge regarding its connection to both creating the gods and using magic
Sorry this is late, but here is what I found:
For reference, Gaia is one of the High 1-A Elder Gods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back