• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demiurges explained by Immortal Thor are technically everywhere and one to come which could refer to Wiccan. He probably scales above the Elder Gods who scale to Rune King Thor and GoS Loki.

Capitalize the "C" in comics for the page title and you should be good.

I renamed that page:

@Ultima_Reality @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepmeThree @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @Catzlaflame @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @LuciferX @Excel616 @Immortalgodd @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Quantu @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @LordTracer @ProfectusInfinity @M3X_2.0 @Maverick_Zero_X @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

Does it seem acceptable to you?

I renamed that page:

@Ultima_Reality @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepmeThree @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @Catzlaflame @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @LuciferX @Excel616 @Immortalgodd @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Quantu @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @LordTracer @ProfectusInfinity @M3X_2.0 @Maverick_Zero_X @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

1. Thank you for fixxing the title.

2. It looks fine, although maybe this could be added to High 1-A:
Demiurges explained by Immortal Thor are technically everywhere and one to come which could refer to Wiccan. He probably scales above the Elder Gods who scale to Rune King Thor and GoS Loki.
It was basically agreed by Ultima and everyone else that Elder Gods will be High 1-A since all of the main 4 (or most of them) have feats on that level.

Besides, the High 1-A part uses Dormammu and Scarlet Witch to justify the tier, although neither is High 1-A.

I renamed that page:

Yes

I renamed that page:

Looks all right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back