• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This side of Marvel is not my strong suit, but I was asked to comment here so I will. Just take that with a grain of salt.

Regarding the sandbox:

1. I disagree with the Extrasensory perception. I believe it should be Enhanced Senses, as Extrasensory Perception, is, as the name implies, exclusive to things not pertaining to the 5 senses. Sight is one of the 5 senses.
What part of 5 senses allows one to see possibilities of other universes? Anyways sure if thats ok with you.
2. Disagree with immeasurable speed/lifting strength tier… that is definitely not enough proof.
He is picking up moment in time with his hands and altering them and walking above time and space,
3. Mind manipulation is fine, but why not just make it Memory manipulation? Seems more specific.
Sure.
Everything else seems fine, well done page.

Regarding the Captain marvel stuff, I disagree only with Fusionism… she’s absorbing the energy.
And Monica is just turning herself into energy yet she gets to have fusionism? Technically Captain Marvel absorbed a being to herself to make herself stronger that fact that she turned herself into energy doesnt make her stop being a person.

What part of 5 senses allows one to see possibilities of other universes?
That’s why it’s enhanced. Does regular sight allow people to see through walls, or have infrared vision like what’s mentioned on the Enhanced Senses Page ? No. Any ability that relates to amplifying a character’s sight, hearing, taste, smell, or touch is enhanced senses. ESP is outside of that. An example would be sensing something just by sensing it. Not by using an amplified version of one of the 5 senses.
That’s not a speed feat. In the immeasurable justification, when it says “unbound from the linear flow of time” it refers to being unbound from linear time as a consequence of their speed. If the character is just inherently unbound from linear time, we don’t treat it as speed. Basically what I’m saying is that its not that he’s moving so fast that he’s unbound from time, it’s that he is just on a higher r>f layer and inherently unbound from the time to begin with.

Technically Captain Marvel absorbed a being to herself to make herself stronger that fact that she turned herself into energy doesnt make her stop being a person.
Okay I’ll change my stance to neutral on this point, since I’m not fully aware of the context.

Though from what I’ve seen here, giving her fusionism seems to be extrapolating it; if the consensus among knowledgeable members is that the other girl turning into Energy doesn’t disqualify her from being considered an individual, understandable then.

That’s why it’s enhanced. Does regular sight allow people to see through walls, or have infrared vision like what’s mentioned on the Enhanced Senses Page ? No. Any ability that relates to amplifying a character’s sight, hearing, taste, smell, or touch is enhanced senses. ESP is outside of that. An example would be sensing something just by sensing it. Not by using an amplified version of one of the 5 senses.

That’s not a speed feat. In the immeasurable justification, when it says “unbound from the linear flow of time” it refers to being unbound from linear time as a consequence of their speed. If the character is just inherently unbound from linear time, we don’t treat it as speed. Basically what I’m saying is that its not that he’s moving so fast that he’s unbound from time, it’s that he is just on a higher r>f layer and inherently unbound from the time to begin with.
Since when? Cuz Antvasima said it was before
Okay I’ll change my stance to neutral on this point, since I’m not fully aware of the context.

Though from what I’ve seen here, giving her fusionism seems to be extrapolating it; if the consensus among knowledgeable members is that the other girl turning into Energy doesn’t disqualify her from being considered an individual, understandable then.
This is Monica's justification for Fusionism either both get or no one gets, Monica basically needs permission to fuse with other people, and can only happen if they so decide so if something Carol has more reasons that Monica to have it.

You do know that was in 2016, right. Like 7 years ago. If you ask him now I can guarantee you he does not feel that way. @Antvasima

If what you want is sources for my claims abt the speed system, I can go through our threads, and pull specific instances where numerous staff have corroborated what I’m saying, but that’d take a hell of a lot of energy.

Again, I can, but before we go there let me just point something out. By the logic you are using right now, every single tier 1 and above character on the wiki would have immeasurable speed. Yet that is clearly not the case.

This is Monica's justification for Fusionism either both get or no one gets, Monica basically needs permission to fuse with other people, and can only happen if they so decide so if something Carol has more reasons that Monica to have it.
Does she retain her individuality or is she just energy that the absorber uses ?

You do know that was in 2016, right. Like 7 years ago. If you ask him now I can guarantee you he does not feel that way. @Antvasima

If what you want is sources for my claims abt the speed system, I can go through our threads, and pull specific instances where numerous staff have corroborated what I’m saying, but that’d take a hell of a lot of energy.

Again, I can, but before we go there let me just point something out. By the logic you are using right now, every single tier 1 and above character on the wiki would have immeasurable speed. Yet that is clearly not the case.
Tier 1 are almost omnipotent anyways say that their speed is immeasurable would change much, not every tier 1 can move through space time the way he did, one example that was given is the watcher he can't move like time and space are just a comic and he is higher dimensional
Does she retain her individuality or is she just energy that the absorber uses ?
When captain marvel fused with Monica it was Carol that was in control while Monica was a voice in her head that she could talk with and giving her advice

I changed it, is it fine now?

Imma see what I can add here, if anything.
Maybe to make it read slightly better, something like "Erased the shape-shifter Mother from existence."
I think this could use some rewording. How about: "Described as multidimensional by Loki, extraplanar by Daimon Hellstrom, and a humanoid space-time by Dormammu, he's depicted as controlling worlds and narratives."

Also be sure to throw in Reality Warping.
If a moment of time within a space-time continuum is considered a static snapshot of the universe, then this should be at least a universal lifting strength feat.
I don't think enhanced senses or extrasensory perception would apply if it's not passive in a way, but that's just me. If it is passive/constant, definitely add the scans for it, and throw cosmic awareness in there.
Now this is a loaded scan... it depicts Demiurge remaking all of earth and whatnot on the spot. We could get more out of this. Here's what I'm thinking.

Danmaku, Enhanced Energy Projection, Enhanced Power Bestowal, Life Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (The Demiurge showered earth with concentrated energy, using sparks of its own life force to create the Elder Gods and vitalize their souls).

How's that?
Was he successful in disabling the forcefield? If so, add power nullification there.

Another thing is, from what I understand of how his magic works, I feel like he deserves some form of subjective reality.

Lastly...

Attack Potency: At least Planet level (Capable of binding The Sentry.[13] Defeated all of the Wrecking Crew.[23] Contended with Doctor Doom[24]) | At least Low Complex Multiverse level (Able to manipulate all of spacetime with a thought [20])

Speed: At least Above Average | Unknown at least higher than before
Striking Strength: Unknown (Can use magic to make himself stronger[20][1]) | Low Complex Multiverse level (He is a higher dimensional being[20])

Durability: At least Planet level (Withstood an attack from The Sentry[13]), Higher with forcefield creation | Low Complex Multiverse level (He is a higher dimensionality being)

Range: Extended Melee Range with Staff, at least Tens of Meters with magic, Planetary with teleportation | Low Complex Multiversal
There's been some back and forth over where the Demiurge should scale via being above the Elder Gods. If it's an ongoing point amid the Marvel revisions, we can revisit it later. For now, I think he should be safely scaled above Seth, who we have a profile for already. For tiering, High 1-B and Immeasurable speed. For justifications, how about this: "Able to manipulate all of space-time with a thought, the Demiurge is indescribably above Elder Gods like Seth, who were born from a mere fraction of his life force."

I also decided to go off on my own, and I found some cool new stuff. Source: Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons & Various Monstrosities
Qf2xMQC0xx0azfYmXnrgOloM_5_DyC1Pp54rdwZTG1WUBrsdZm2d1bjS-yBzixBWGemLcRAdp7Pd=s0
Let's add even more stuff.

Abstract existence (Type 1): The Demiurge was born as sentient energy, and the embodiment of the planet's potential life forces.

Gravity Manipulation: The Demiurge aligned earth with the cosmic axis.

Yeah, that's all I have to offer.

Last edited:
Imma see what I can add here, if anything.

Maybe to make it read slightly better, something like "Erased the shape-shifter Mother from existence."
I can change it to Erased Mother from existance
I think this could use some rewording. How about: "Described as multidimensional by Loki, extraplanar by Daimon Hellstrom, and a humanoid space-time by Dormammu, he's depicted as controlling worlds and narratives."
This part was mostly done that way just to show all the proof i had on his dimensionality, it wasnt meant to stay like that in the end. So sure i gave it a little change
Also be sure to throw in Reality Warping.
He has it in his base as Wiccan Demiurge as all powers of Wiccan and more so no need to had that
If a moment of time within a space-time continuum is considered a static snapshot of the universe, then this should be at least a universal lifting strength feat.
He is holding a spacetime structure so it's a 4D structure not a universe, you can even see that on each hand the structure has more than a single space time point. As far as I know thats immensurable not universal
I don't think enhanced senses or extrasensory perception would apply if it's not passive in a way, but that's just me. If it is passive/constant, definitely add the scans for it, and throw cosmic awareness in there.
Being passive has nothing to do with this, he can do it whenever he wants and allws him to see what happens in all parallel universes
Now this is a loaded scan... it depicts Demiurge remaking all of earth and whatnot on the spot. We could get more out of this. Here's what I'm thinking.

Danmaku, Enhanced Energy Projection, Enhanced Power Bestowal, Life Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (The Demiurge showered earth with concentrated energy, using sparks of its own life force to create the Elder Gods and vitalize their souls).
Most of which he already has in base and there is no need to add again. I don't think Enchanced is applicable here, it's not like Wiccan shown any kind of limitation to begin with.
How's that?

Was he successful in disabling the forcefield? If so, add power nullification there.
He disabled technology not power, not sure if it that counts
Another thing is, from what I understand of how his magic works, I feel like he deserves some form of subjective reality.
His powers are literally reality warp he basically just wishes and it happens, im not sure what subjective reality you see there
Lastly...

There's been some back and forth over where the Demiurge should scale via being above the Elder Gods. If it's an ongoing point amid the Marvel revisions, we can revisit it later. For now, I think he should be safely scaled above Seth, who we have a profile for already. For tiering, High 1-B and Immeasurable speed. For justifications, how about this: "Able to manipulate all of space-time with a thought, the Demiurge is indescribably above the Elder Gods, who were born from a mere fraction of his life force."
I was waiting for a staff member to properly agree on his tier, so im gonna change to whatever the staff accepts, but im sure this is helpful to justify the tier.
I also decided to go off on my own, and I found some cool new stuff. Source: Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons & Various Monstrosities
I dont think that book is even necessary if thats a writting copy of what is shown in the comic
Let's add even more stuff.

Abstract existence (Type 1): The Demiurge was born as sentient energy, and the embodiment of the planet's potential life forces.

Gravity Manipulation: The Demiurge aligned earth with the cosmic axis.
I dont think it's meant to be that way, cosmic Axis is not really a gravity thing since thats usually somehow related to heaven that is not realy a physical location on the universe. So im not sure to add this

What currently needs to be evaluated here, and what are the conclusions here so far?

What currently needs to be evaluated here, and what are the conclusions here so far?
Also if i can apply the Captain Marvel part too, we can get rid of that since it doesnt need much discussion anyways.

As for the other part aside the tier, i'm not sure the type of conceptual manipulation or Abstract existance that should be put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back