• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why there is no Time Trapper's powers in SBP's low 2-C key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Could you tell me why there's no powers for TT key for superboy-Prime? He got some of his powers in the section because of him in the first place and this wiki recognize that fact but why?

I see what you mean.

I don't know why he doesn't but I'm not familiar with the character.

You can look at our Knowledgeable Members List and message those knowlegable about the DC verse and ask them to comment via their message walls.

I think that Superboy is going to get upgraded soon, as was mentioned in another thread, but they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks. Both time Trapper and superboy-Prime needs some updates they deserve. I'll comment on the update thread.

I'll close this thread since the stuff is being discussed on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back