• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Trapper Rework (+ Key Removal Proposal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Time Trapper be scaled to Superman?
Maybe? From what I remember in Legion of 3 Worlds, the Trapper couldn’t react to any of Superman’s attacks and the only reason the Trapper overpowered Supes was when Supes tried to put the Trapper in a chokehold and the Trapper grabbed him off his back and flung him into a rock and started pummeling him before Superman can recover.

I think I should AP add scans from Zero Hour. It seems like the whole point of this crisis event was Parallax using the Trappers power to destroy the Timestream. If that doesn’t say much, Mordru and Glorith were using Infinite Man’s power to sculpt space and time and further damaging the Timestream. And as we all know both Time Trapper and Infinite Man are equal.

Does anyone here know how to remove a scroll box/tabber? I gotta move some of the references down to the bottom of the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back