• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Puella Magi god tiers have Type 5 Acasuality and High Godly?

I know they are busy with IRL stuffs and retired, but it still devastating tbh, its like PMMM just becoming a Shinza 2.0 with no knowledge supporters left

According to SD's wall he will return at the end of December would love to see his reaction when someone ruined his profiles during this period

HGR because UKG got deleted in final episode but still appeared in WA
Not regenerated as a NEP 2 character.
Acausal type 5 because of the statement that Kuro has used?
WHERE'S STATED THAT?
Maybe this helps. Madoka is stated transcendence the principle of causality and people are no longer able to interact with her. Before the revision of the concept, PMMM's concept was platonic which literally means going beyond the limits of causality.
Didn't SD said that game isn't canon? Tho trascending causality doesn't automatically mean Type 5 lol.

Didn't SD said that game isn't canon? Tho trascending causality doesn't automatically mean Type 5 lol.
I don't know if the game is non canon. I know that just going beyond causality doesn't mean you get Type 5 Acausality, but that's backed up by the feat of not being able to interact with her.

Not regenerated as a NEP 2 character.
What? She literally manifested her avatar after Madoka used her wish to create a law which deleted the concept of witches, which means she already lacked concept and became NEP type 2 at that time

Plus I'm pretty sure the question about HGR has been answered by SD before this forum moved
WHERE'S STATED THAT?
"What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world."

Plus her acausality is transcendent and different with that of WA Homura and AoC, which is type 4 acausality

Last edited:
Doesn’t that refer to madoka already being a 4D being and no more just a concept from the universe itself?
yes, and it is supported by a statement beyond causality, beyond the laws of the world and opposing the law of causality itself.

also the platonic concept is beyond all reality that including law of causality as well.

About the card, after some research I found that is from this game. Yeah, definitely not canon.
What? She literally manifested her avatar after Madoka used her wish to create a law which deleted the concept of witches, which means she already lacked concept and became NEP type 2 at that time
Iirc it was BEFORE Madoka started to yeet the witches away from the gems.
"What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world."

Plus her acausality is transcendent and different with that of WA Homura and AoC, which is type 4 acausality
I meant where is stated that thing? In which source?

yes, and it is supported by a statement beyond causality, beyond the laws of the world and opposing the law of causality itself.
Basically, opposing causality is not referring to type 5 because they will be a little different from regular causality, so maybe it will be to type 4?

Iirc it was BEFORE Madoka started to yeet the witches away from the gems.
But...Madoka deleted the concept of all witches at the same time...and UKG is the last witch that appeared, which means she already lacked the concept of witch, and Madoka used stronger law (wish) to delete her, which means she got deleted when she was NEP type 2
I meant where is stated that thing? In which source?
Ah, that statement comes from transcript of rebellion story, here is original JP text

そこは僕たちが調整しているのさ。フィールドの遮断力はあくまで一方通行だ。外からの干渉は弾くけれど、内側からの誘導で、犠牲者を連れ込むことはできる。魔女としての君が、無意識のうちに求めた標的だけが、この世界に入り込めるんだ。ここまで条件を限定した上で、尚も「円環の理」なる存在が、あくまで暁美ほむらに接触しようとするならば、その時は、君の結界に招き入れられた犠牲者という形でこの世界に具現化するしかない。そうなれば、僕たちインキュベーターはこれまで謎だった魔法少女消滅の原因をようやく特定し、観測することができる。実際、君が作った結界には、現実世界にはすでに存在しないキャラクターが奇妙な形で参加している。とりわけ興味深いのは、過去の記憶にも未来の可能性にも存在しない一人の少女だ。この宇宙と一切の因果関系がない存在なのに、彼女は何の違和感もなく君の世界に紛れ込んできた。まあ、そもそも最初から探す必要さえなかったんだ。手間を省いてくれたのは、君自身なんだよ、暁美ほむら。君は以前から、「円環の理」のことを「鹿目まどか」という名前で呼んでいたからね。

そこは僕たちが調整しているのさ。フィールドの遮断力はあくまで一方通行だ。外からの干渉は弾くけれど、内側からの誘導で、犠牲者を連れ込むことはできる。魔女としての君が、無意識のうちに求めた標的だけが、この世界に入り込めるんだ。ここまで条件を限定した上で、尚も「円環の理」なる存在が、あくまで暁美ほむらに接触しようとするならば、その時は、君の結界に招き入れられた犠牲者という形でこの世界に具現化するしかない。そうなれば、僕たちインキュベーターはこれまで謎だった魔法少女消滅の原因をようやく特定し、観測することができる。実際、君が作った結界には、現実世界にはすでに存在しないキャラクターが奇妙な形で参加している。とりわけ興味深いのは、過去の記憶にも未来の可能性にも存在しない一人の少女だ。この宇宙と一切の因果関系がない存在なのに、彼女は何の違和感もなく君の世界に紛れ込んできた。まあ、そもそも最初から探す必要さえなかったんだ。手間を省いてくれたのは、君自身なんだよ、暁美ほむら。君は以前から、「円環の理」のことを「鹿目まどか」という名前で呼んでいたからね。
The verse stops at "Is a girl who has no memory of the past or future possibilities" Isn't this referring to aca 2 being immune to the past and future, in the end she is a being who doesn't exist in that world, as referring to Nep

But...Madoka deleted the concept of all witches at the same time...and UKG is the last witch that appeared, which means she already lacked the concept of witch, and Madoka used stronger law (wish) to delete her, which means she got deleted when she was NEP type 2
Quoting @RM97 from off-site:

"That's just resistance to Law hax, as she was just unaffected from the law Madoka put to the universe which forbids witches from existing."

Ah, that statement comes from transcript of rebellion story, here is original JP text
I'd like a link to where you get it from tho.

"That's just resistance to Law hax, as she was just unaffected from the law Madoka put to the universe which forbids witches from existing."

I mean one character can have both law manip resistance and NEP type 2 as nothing in our current standards would prevent it tho (resistance to law manip is already in profile). Keep in mind that concept of witches being nonexistent is already confirmed in WA (scan is on UM profile) so there is no reason to assume that UKG still has concept after the birth of that law

Also, https://archive.fo/ZCnxR
Just found this thing recently, the entire conversation (mainly between Yuri, SD and Beast) covered pretty much all of what I want to say regarding HGR
I'd like a link to where you get it from tho
You can quickly find it on google kek

Anyways I guess I willl disappear again to live a healthier life

Cubee We're coordinating that. The blocking power of the field is only one way. The interference from the outside bounces, but the guidance from the inside brings the victims. Only the unconscious targets you seek as a witch can enter this world. If the existence of the "Principle of Circular Circle" is to come into contact with Akemi Homura after limiting the conditions so far, then it is only possible to embody in this world in the form of a victim invited to your barrier. If this happens, our incubator will be able to identify and observe the cause of the mysterious magical girl's disappearance. In fact, you've created a bizarre combination of characters that don't already exist in the real world. Particularly interesting is the girl, who doesn't have memories of the past or possibilities of the future. Even though she has no causal relationship with the universe, she has been able to enter your world without any discomfort. Well, I didn't even have to look for it in the first place. It was you who saved the trouble, Homura Akemi. You used to call the "Theory of the Circle" "Madoka Kaname."
Well, this is based on what I translated

You can rate it

Was asked to comment here by @StrymULTRA

Madoka was in the process of rewriting the laws of the Universe by taking the grief of everyone when UKG appeared as the giant planet-sized soul gem filled with despair. Assuming Madoka's laws of "No Witches Can Exist" is active, that simply makes UKG resistant to Law Hax during her first appearance. It was after Madoka shot and destroyed it while completely resetting the multiverse, it became NEP2 and existed in the nonexistent multiverse. However, there's no evidence given about UKG initially appearing as a NEP2 entity or that it was erased by Madoka when she first made her wish. I checked this thread, but whatever both SD and Gudako stated are not entirely true. Based on Episode 12 of the Anime as well as this Manga Episode Translation (Particularly the Dark, Empty Void section), UKG is born from Madoka's Soul Gem which was stained by Curses and Grief. However, none of those, let alone UKG herself, was stated to have been erased or non-existent or anything. On the contrary, we are told that Madoka afterwards evolved into her Ultimate Magical Girl Form and erased UKG.

Now from the way I interpret the whole thing, there are two additional possible scenarios:
  1. UKG never appeared as a non-existent entity as it was not affected at all. UKG originated when Madoka was implementing herself as the LOC in the Universe to destroy witches (As per The Beginning Story: Episode 12 translations) and was born from the Soul Gem of Madoka but was erased by Ultimate Madoka and thus became a NEP2 entity that resides in the Non-Existent Multiverse. This gives no High-Godly Regen for UKG but she gets both Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 for being destroyed by Ultimate Madoka who can destroy rules/laws and concepts of witches but is still described as being a void while residing in the Non-Existent Multiverse as well as Resistance to Law Manipulation.
  2. UKG might have been non-existent initially even before making an appearance due to being formed of all the erased Soul Gem grief and despair that Madoka seemingly erased. However, it might have Regenerated itself back as the despair in Madoka's Soul Gem when entering the Universe and was born from it (since text clearly implies it to be an existing entity instead of a non-existing one) while still getting erased by Madoka. On top of both Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 as well as Resistance to Law Manipulation like the previous scenario, UKG will additionally get High-Godly Regen for forming itself from non-existent Soul Gem grief and despair. Moreover, Ultimate Madoka will get High-Godly Regen Negation for negating UKG's regen and permanently keeping it as a Non-Existent Entity in the Non-Existent Multiverse.
Note that I have not read anything beyond watching the anime years ago and seeing some manga scans with context. So I am not an expert on this verse and commented because @StrymULTRA asked me to. As for what the result of this discourse will be, you guys decide.

Well, you interpret it very well, the first scenario is somewhat reasonable, but the second is also very good because Madoka still doesn't have HGR negation

I have a doubt since I am not very knowledgeable about the verse, but in UKG's profile it says that not even Ultimate Madoka can defeat her completely, if I am not wrong she is sealed in a non-existent multiverse, so I don't see why madoka should have HGR Negation, because she can't permanently kill UKG completely but only seal her. So since she couldn't kill her permanently, the best option was to seal her, so.... But I hope someone will solve that doubt for me

I have a doubt since I am not very knowledgeable about the verse, but in UKG's profile it says that not even Ultimate Madoka can defeat her completely, if I am not wrong she is sealed in a non-existent multiverse, so I don't see why madoka should have HGR Negation, because she can't permanently kill UKG completely but only seal her. So since she couldn't kill her permanently, the best option was to seal her, so.... But I hope someone will solve that doubt for me
This

The first interpretation is just...downright wrong tho, I mean we all know that UKG made her first appearance after the creation of conceptual law and according to this production note regarding UKG in tv series (not UKG in WA, who regenerated after Madoka's second wish), it clearly stated that UKG is literally nobody and an empty/non existent witch that's born from the curses/despairs of all magical girls, so yeah, needless to say she is already erased from the beginning, not after the second wish (currently I'm trying to find the translation in official translation thread but it's literally a pain since the translation was from 2018 lmao, but you can use Google Translation to check it)
I will miss you, oh my love
Nah I will not leave this place permanently, I'm just like, active here for few minutes each day then go away so don't worry, also I'm kinda happy when a loser like me can still be missed by someone

The first interpretation is just...downright wrong tho, I mean we all know that UKG made her first appearance after the creation of conceptual law and according to this production note regarding UKG in tv series (not UKG in WA, who regenerated after Madoka's second wish), it clearly stated that UKG is literally nobody and an empty/non existent witch that's born from the curses/despairs of all magical girls, so yeah, needless to say she is already erased from the beginning, not after the second wish (currently I'm trying to find the translation in official translation thread but it's literally a pain since the translation was from 2018 lmao, but you can use Google Translation to check it)
Ah, so the TV Series production notes state that UKG is non-existent despite being formed from the despair of all the witches. Then I guess the first appearance of UKG being NEP2 is fine.

it clearly stated that UKG is literally nobody and an empty/non existent witch that's born from the curses/despairs of all magical girls, so yeah, needless to say she is already erased from the beginning, not after the second wish
So basically, UKG was formed from the curse/desperation of a magical girl and at first she really didn't exist
Nah I will not leave this place permanently, I'm just like, active here for few minutes each day then go away so don't worry, also I'm kinda happy when a loser like me can still be missed by someone
Also I really respect you too for all the users of this wiki because they are great and can fill their free time by reading various novels, I respect you because when I'm lazy to be a member of this wiki and just a visitor, I am very impressed with you, let alone when you are on thread mgk

Last edited:
Honestly, I feel like the Puella Magi Wiki is reliable about their translations.

As for example they could translate one of the production notes to this despite no machine translator can, as the font is something machine translations can't read.

And on the transcript part, I found the piece of where Madoka is stated to exist even outside the cause and effect of the world. So I think is fine.

About the NEP stuff, I've asked to @Alonik to translate the production note.

I did watch the anime years ago so I am not that knowledgeable. I think Acausality Type 5 got accepted here and later the Acausality scaling from god physiology was applied to Homura in another thread.
I am not that familiar with UKG's case regarding scans.

Honestly, I feel like the Puella Magi Wiki is reliable about their translations.

As for example they could translate one of the production notes to this despite no machine translator can, as the font is something machine translations can't read.

And on the transcript part, I found the piece of where Madoka is stated to exist even outside the cause and effect of the world. So I think is fine.

About the NEP stuff, I've asked to @Alonik to translate the production note.
Also for acaucality and hgr already answered. So if there are no questions, we can close this thread

I did watch the anime years ago so I am not that knowledgeable. I think Acausality Type 5 got accepted here and later the Acausality scaling from god physiology was applied to Homura in another thread.
I am not that familiar with UKG's case regarding scans.
Well, everything has been resolved with the help of delta and also strymULTRA and those who are in this thread, to close this thread, we are waiting for strymULTRA on whether for him this matter has been answered or not

Closing not, I'd like to use this to add scans for Madoka and UKG. I'll still wait for translations for UKG tho.

So I have found the translation of that part here https://archive.fo/05aaL (literally 2018 lol)

According to ALRF "空" means hollow/empty
Ok, so, I used 3 machine translators and all of them say exactly An empty-point doll born from the despair of all Mahou girls.

Tho Alonik told to me that he's unable to translate as he lacks time, and "empty-point" doesn't sound right to me. Should we ask again for an human translation?

Ok, so, I used 3 machine translators and all of them say exactly An empty-point doll born from the despair of all Mahou girls.

Tho Alonik told to me that he's unable to translate as he lacks time, and "empty-point" doesn't sound right to me. Should we ask again for an human translation?
You can ask if you want, I mean it's your choice but honestly machine translation sucks as "empty-point doll" doesn't even have any meaning lol

I personally would read it as meaning non-existent or the negation of something.

I have no stake in this thread but I just wanted to say you're not a loser (far from it!) @Delta333 and I completely understand if you can only spare a few minutes here a day.

This Wiki already takes too much already tbh as a "hobby".

You can ask if you want, I mean it's your choice but honestly machine translation sucks as "empty-point doll" doesn't even have any meaning lol
I gor this.

A witch who is not anyone. An "air doll" that conjures from the desperation of all the magical girls.

Air doll doesn't seem like NEP to me ngl. But the "witch who is not anyone" bit suggests it imo.

Back