• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Puella Magi god tiers have Type 5 Acasuality and High Godly?

I gor this.

A witch who is not anyone. An "air doll" that conjures from the desperation of all the magical girls.

Air doll doesn't seem like NEP to me ngl. But the "witch who is not anyone" bit suggests it imo.

I mean that word can be translated as heaven, sky, emptiness and hollow as well, not only air (ALRF said the meaning can be any of them based on context), and yeah we got a quote which says that she is not anyone, with the scene about her being erased in anime so eh

I mean that word can be translated as emptiness and hollow as well, not only air (ALRF said the meaning can be any of them based on context), and yeah we got a quote which says that she is not anyone, with the scene about her being erased in anime so eh
I checked myself and that word either means air or emptyness. And I trust more an unbiased translator than a machine translator It'd also be cherry picking tbh.

I checked myself and that word either means air or emptyness. And I trust more an unbiased translator than a machine translator It'd also be cherry picking tbh.
Ye I didn't say the translation is completely wrong or anything, so what do you want to do with this thread now?

Back