• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Puella Magi god tiers have Type 5 Acasuality and High Godly?

What's in title. Why? No scans, it's just there.

Edit: I'd also ask scans for the High Godly regen. From where it does come from? It seemed more that UKG could keep fighting Madoka after being erased as NEP 2, not that Madoka killed her as NEP 2 and she regenerated from even that.

Last edited:
I believe their was statements of the being beyond Causality persuasion, but this Wiki can be allergic to scans at times despite how much more useful they are then the user made descriptions written in Power & Abilities and the Notable Attacks and Techniques section.

I believe their was statements of the being beyond Causality persuasion, but this Wiki can be allergic to scans at times despite how much more useful they are then the user made descriptions written in Power & Abilities and the Notable Attacks and Techniques section.
Do they have feats of it or just that statement?

Opposing the laws of causality is Type 4 absolute best tho.
Yes, I also want to know why madoka gets acaucality 5, I want to know if godoka is outside the system of causality or not.

But isn't it fundamentally different, the verse says that he is against the law of causality, he seems to have exceeded or is above this duality

On her CRT for Type 5 I've found this

"That is due to our adjustment. The isolation field will only stop interference from one direction. Even though it will reject all attempts from the outside, it is still possible to guide a victim in from the inside. Only targets that your witch side unconsciously seeks will enter this world. After such limitation, if the force known as 'law of cycle' seeks to contact Akemi Homura still. Then the only way it will enter is through being captured by the labyrinth as a victim and be forced to materialize in this world. In that case, us Incubator will then finally be able to ascertain the puzzle behind magic girl's disappearance, and observe it directly. In fact, the characters that existed in the real world already joined in strange ways. What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world. Well, there was never any need to search, from the beginning you have made things easier for us, Akemi Homura. Even before this all started, you have always called the 'law of cycles' by the name of Kaname Madoka."

Plus some scans about trascending the laws of the world, but that refered to Pre Akuma Homura too.

Where's that stated tho?

On her CRT for Type 5 I've found this

Plus some scans about trascending the laws of the world, but that refered to Pre Akuma Homura too.

Where's that stated tho?
Do we need to call a supporter of puella magi?

iirc, this verse is in its third movie when the presence of madoka appears in the dream world of akemi

Last edited:
I have re -watched puella magi madoka magica rebellion and the verse you said above has a similarity around 1:16 minutes
"That is due to our adjustment. The isolation field will only stop interference from one direction. Even though it will reject all attempts from the outside, it is still possible to guide a victim in from the inside. Only targets that your witch side unconsciously seeks will enter this world. After such limitation, if the force known as 'law of cycle' seeks to contact Akemi Homura still. Then the only way it will enter is through being captured by the labyrinth as a victim and be forced to materialize in this world. In that case, us Incubator will then finally be able to ascertain the puzzle behind magic girl's disappearance, and observe it directly. In fact, the characters that existed in the real world already joined in strange ways. What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world. Well, there was never any need to search, from the beginning you have made things easier for us, Akemi Homura. Even before this all started, you have always called the 'law of cycles' by the name of Kaname Madoka."
From what I saw, some of the words I blacked out above were not even recorded in the translator, there may be a few scenes in the movie that were cut or not, we have to look in more detail in the novel puella magi madoka magica rebellion around vol.2 or 3

That's all I want to say, thank you, sorry to bother 🙏🏻

This

Last edited:
I have re -watched puella magi madoka magica rebellion and the verse you said above has a similarity around 1:16 minutes

From what I saw, some of the words I blacked out above were not even recorded in the translator, there may be a few scenes in the movie that were cut or not, we have to look in more detail in the novel puella magi madoka magica rebellion around vol.2 or 3

That's all I want to say, thank you, sorry to bother 🙏🏻

This
It says karmic cycles tho, not cause/effect.

If it's talking another the Buddhist idea of Karma thats only type 4 AC. Thats only q system of Causality where as Samsara is the whole system of Causality.

Which that's what the stuff I see seem to allude too.

This is what supports that acaucality 5 madoka because they cannot interact with it

But from my point of view, isn't it referring to madoka whose existence becomes 4D so that they can't interact with it? Also the existence of madoka has gone beyond the pseudo -existence in his verse so that there is no possibility to interact with him. This may also refer to acaucality 2+Nep2?
You can understand it directly according to what I posted here, there may be a little mistake or misunderstanding of the sentence because it is taken from the anime

Edited asking also why they have High Godly, it seems sus af as well. I already searched across CRTs and no scans given for that too.

I mean, her not being remembered isn't Aca 5 at all, otherwise what, Pre Akuma Homura can interact with Type 5? Might as well give her HDE too because of this. It's only the effect of the multiversal reset lol.
Well, it looks like that
Edited asking also why they have High Godly, it seems sus af as well. I already searched across CRTs and no scans given for that too.
I also want to know that

should we call those who have a deeper knowledge of PMMM?

HGR because UKG got deleted in final episode but still appeared in WA
Acausal type 5 because of the statement that Kuro has used?

Regardless I will not be involved in CRTs or matches in this forum just like Beast and SD or Kal so if you think you'd like to downgrade then feel free to do so

Last edited:
HGR because UKG got deleted in final episode but still appeared in WA
Acausal type 5 because of the statement that Kuro has used?

Regardless I will not be involved in CRTs or matches in this forum just like Beast and SD or Kal so if you think you'd like to downgrade then feel free to do so
I still have a little doubt as I haven’t read the novel PMMM rebellion vol.1-3, so I guess maybe I’ll wait first, thank you delta for responding
Why PMMM suddenly killed itself with every members doesn't want to involved for good?
I don't know, maybe because they're a bit busy? And also most of them are retired.

Back