• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't their a Mister Miracle page?

I was wondering why there wasn't a Mister Miracle page or even a Highfather page on the wiki. They're pretty important to the New Gods pantheon and I'm curious on if there's a particular reason why they're left out.

I'd love to make it, but I'm not really all the well versed in the character. I've only read Tom King's Mister Miracle. I'd assume he'd be on the same level as Orion, but that's just my guess.

If you want you can read the post flashpoint (new 52) comic runs (should be relatively simple I'd assume) and make a profile based on that

Mister Miracle is traditionally physically roughly comparable to Batman. However, I assume that is just his avatar, as for the other New Gods.

Back