• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't the Smash roster Low 2-C?

Probably a dumb question, but since they consistantly beat Low 2-C beings (Giga Bowser, Master Hand, Master Core, Crazy Hand, Galeem, and Dharkhon), wouldn't that warrant a Low 2-C ranking for the Smash versions of the roster?

Ionliosite said:
Which characters exactly are trying to upgrade? Could you link their profiles please?
I myself am not trying to upgrade anyone, just asking why they aren't Low 2-C already, as they seem to have the feats to back it up.

But, here are the ones:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Wii_Fit_Trainer

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Climbers

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Duck_Hunt_Dog

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/R.O.B._(Smash_Bros.)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._Game_&_Watch

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mii_Fighter

I remember there being profiles for more, but apperently they got removed.

It was noted that Master Hand was acting very casual when he was fighting the Smash fighters.

The time they defeated Galeem and Dharkon were when they were empowered by spirits, which would include Master and Crazy Hand.

It's considered PIS for the protagonists to be the bosses. In canon, the likes of Tabuu and Galeem are able to literally solo then entire cast with a single attack. But by the end of the game, the Smash cast were only able to win via other methods. Like the aforementioned spirit amplifications mentioned above.

Speed scaling is fine, given Kirby can outpace Galeem's light and the others dodged Galeem's tentacles, but not AP.

Kriby is on a quest to save everyone and in the story he was the one to beat the low 2-C characters so he clearly needs to be upgraded

We also kind of had countless discussions about the Smash Bros scaling.

By the way, just curious... if the Smash Fighters were using spirits to bead Galeem and Dharkon, wouldnt that make them Low 2-C with spirits, as they were empowered by certain things (Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, etc) that are already that tier?

I'd honestly argue Smash Bros cast scales to Master Hand, but not the others. Tabuu and Galeem are far superior. But Master Hand shouldn't be too off from scalling to the fighters. As it's stated in his description, Master Hand seeks out strong fighters to challenge him, impying that these characters can keep up with him. Additionally, Marth claimed during WoL that they should be able to defeat at least 10 of the Master Hands. Sure there are contradictions to scalling to Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon. But there's nothing contradicting for Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

I forgot who the main debaters where, but I think it was people like Saikou, Cal, and Matt. They couldn't stress enough that non of the Smash fighters on are par with Master Hand or Crazy Hand due to them being god tiers.

Though, Low 2-C via Spirit enhancements + working together actually sounds legit.

I honestly have no problem with it personally. Hell, there are literal cutscenes like where Sonic breaks Tabuu's wings if I'm remembering correctly. If spirits was the reason they were rejected from Dharkon and Galeem, then as mentioned, they still need it noted that can do it with those amps.

This is still something that would need staff input; and more importantly, I'm getting tired of saying "Forum Migration" so this is a really bad time for making revisions.

Yes, we should preferably only finish up some previously ongoing threads that had very little work remaining before being applied.

Being god tiers? At this point, considering how they get one-shotted by Tabuu and controlled by Galeem, I don't think so. Besides, being god tiers isn't a contradiction. So far, nothing disproves the scalling. I have actual evidence supporting their scalling.

Antvasima said:
Given the ongoing forum migration, we should start to try to pause all ongoing content revision threads now, unless they are very important: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4208849
This isnt a revision, I was just asking if there was a reason the fighters arent already Low 2-C and if there had been any disscussion kn the matter, thus the Questions and Answers board.

I suppose I can make a revision of this after the move regarding making the Smash Fighters Low 2-C with spirits, as well as regards to their base forms defeating Low 2-C beings.

I'm personally fine with the idea of Low 2-C Smash Fighters via spirits. Its at least an explanation of why they can defeat the God Tiers.

Psychomaster35 said:
I suppose I can make a revision of this after the move regarding making the Smash Fighters Low 2-C with spirits, as well as regards to their base forms defeating Low 2-C beings.
I'd like to point out that they don't even need spirits to fight Galeem, Dharkon, Master, and Crazy. It may just be their base forms.

I have asked Real Cal Howard, he also informed me that Master Hand also holds back in every fight he enters. And the only time he was actually serious is when he fodderized a bunch of clones.

Wasnt there also Master Core they defeated, who is stronger than Master Hand? Its just Master Hand losing control of himself causing his core to be exposed which uses darkness like attacks to harm the fighters. Crazy Hand even ended up fleeing in fear after Master Core appeared.

Where is it stated he was holding back? Master Hand I could see, but Master Core seems to be Master Hand's true form, and wouldn't really have a reason to be holding back.

I will unsubscribe from this thread. It does not seem very important.

Giga Bowser being Low 2-C was rejected, Crazy Hand is in the same boat as Master Hand, but it still appears to be PIS. And Master Core is on another league of his own.

But the current scaling chain is Master Core/Tabuu/Galeem/Dharkon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Master Hand/Crazy Hand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash versions of Palkia/Dialga/Arceus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smashers.

Smash characters can also take hits from Dialga and Palkia in spear pillar, so Low 2-C seems really damn consistent ngl.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Master Hand/Crazy Hand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash versions of Palkia/Dialga/Arceus
The hands also have no reason to scale to the poke-gods, we just say that they do for no reason.

I don't think the smash characters should even scale with the spirits. The game starts with Galeem killing everyone combined, but combining everyone together as spirits allow the smashers to win despite Galeem one shoting everyone combine 5 minutes earlier. That's why the spirits are even spirits in the first place because Galeem killed everyone so it doesn't make any sense for the smashers to win. It seems like plot convenience at best.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I have asked Real Cal Howard, he also informed me that Master Hand also holds back in every fight he enters. And the only time he was actually serious is when he fodderized a bunch of clones.
Gonna need proof for that, not once has it EVER been stated that Master Hand holds back. If his proof of this is during the WOL fighting the clones, I'd like to mention that literally any other Smasher is capable of casually defeating them.

Something about the Hands perceiving Palkia and Dialga as toys. Which the Smash versions do consider the Poke-God to be Low 2-C at the very least.

Back