• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn’t SCP 3812 the strongest fictional character?

Can’t he scale infinitely above characters from lovecraft such as Azathoth and similar verses? At least placing him at tier 0.

My logic is: In the fiction of SCP, 3812 exists in all forms of existence, including ours. Because we have to assume that 3812 follows the canon of his own article, he should technically be able to treat the works of Lovecraft as simply words on a page just as much as he would treat them as massive eldritch monsters.

So he can’t really be powerscale

I apologize if this has been discussed before, if so can you please link a thread I could not find it.

I'm sorry but do you even know how powerscaling works? You can't compare two different verses to each other lol.

Last edited:
Because every crackhead with access to the internet and the reading capabilities of a toddler can browse Wikipedia, pretend to understand mathematical concepts and write poorly conceived "fiction" that neggs SCP 10 times over and have enough kids on Tiktok pretend its not shit writing to make it legitimate. There is no strongest character in fiction.

@First_Witch

aren’t we the strongest characters since we see all of the most powerful characters as below us. We can easily destroy their verse by crumbling the paper their verse is in and tossing it into the bin

Reality levels equalized and it prevails

Plus I think the Mental Instability might not be a weakness of it and could just simply be an interpretation from the Foundation.

I mean seriously there was already a thread where they bring every tier 2, 1, and 0 in the wiki, apart from SCP, SRE, and WOD, and one SCP character managed to solo all of them, you guys should be mouth frothing over that instead.

This is why.
image.png

Back