• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't pre retcon beyonder 1A due to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. That scan is the reason why he is High 1-B.

What Prom just said, Darkmon. Outerverseal is being beyond the concepts of dimensions entirely, which is 1-A.

Being an infinite-dimensional being is High Hyperversal, which is High 1-B.

You should really look at our tiering system more....and try not to quote people so much.

CrossverseCrisis

I avoid typing whatever I can on my phone well I'm on a Wiki it glitches out sometime that's why I usually just leave spelling errors

Okay then. Well now you know what the difference between High 1-B and 1-A.

Is that all for here? If not, i can close this for you if there's nothing else?

Yes I see a lot of people making complaints about this Wiki on Google Plus can I put some of them on here too ask if it is true?

IDK. Not particularly interested in this thread other than further solidifying what Prom tried to tell you twice just now.

I may have seen them already on posts regarding Pre-Retcon Beyonder, however...but eh. That's up to you, man. *Shrugs*

Well, it is impossible to keep everybody happy, given that lots of people will have a favourite character or setting that they want to be more powerful than all other characters or settings.

Also, success breeds jealousy and contempt.

We have by far the most visits of any English power-scaling wiki in the world, so most of them appreciate our efforts by regularly coming here and not complaining, whereas a few of them will turn into fanatic trolls.

We have to try to ignore them as much as possible, as othervise it will be impossible to do our jobs here.

Ok but a Google Plus user by the name of Beyond seems to think pre retcon beyonder is in a Low tier seriously that guy is annoying

Well, he's kinda infamous and his opinion cannot be taken at face value.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back