• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Not sure what this means
But the current wiki hierarchy only uses higher dimensions when they represent uncountable infinite higher lower dimension or higher layers where the lower dimensions/layers are nothing more than fictional.
This is not even related or implied in any way
So I wonder why it still holds these L1A levels and for That long while even its transfinite descriptors are not really higher than L1C at BEST.

Low Outerverse level (He embodies the totality of existence, on all planes and levels of Creation. The Marvel Multiverse has been shown to contain infiniteHigher-Dimensions many times)

[URL opensurl = "true"] https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternity [/ URL]

Last edited:
In short, your question is asking why Marvel are L1A/1A, instead of L1C, right? (Just making sure cause Google translate is a bit odd at times)

If so, then it comes from a long chain of scaling. Eternity not only contains the main multiverse, but literally the whole of Marvel "omniverse" - which is a synonym used for Multiverse, but on a greater scale (I think a Megaverse or another term would be more fitting). Marvel multiverse contains higher dimensions, infinite of them, which would quality far above L1C tier. It would be easily entering High 1B territory just because of that especially since the difference between some of them is infinite. Additionally, it has transcended dimensions such as the Superflow, 4th dimension, 5th dimension, and more.

Superflow: it is a space between universes and allows for multiverse to exist, but it also contains higher dimensions too.

It also contains the Macroverse, which is a reality/plane above the main reality of the MU and Overspace which is a transcendent plane above the multiverse. And then you also have lower type of dimensions/planes like Microverse and Underspace. Also, it got various levels of hells. And that's just a small part of it.
Btw Overspace, which was outside of Eternity originally, but in the new incarnation, it is probably part of him.

Then there is the "House of Ideas", which theoretically transcends every below plan and has reality-fiction relationship.

Then there are the Beyonder/s and Oblivion, which are "outside" of the Marvel Multiverse, aka Eternity.

Hope I explained it the best I could. lemme know if anything was confusing.

Edit: I do believe that some of the statistics are quite exaggerated, and the justification given is not enough/is lacking. And I also believe the cosmology could use a bit of rework.

Last edited:
In short, your question is asking why Marvel are L1A/1A, instead of L1C, right? (Just making sure cause Google translate is a big odd at times)

If so, then it comes from a long chain of scaling. Eternity not only contains the main multiverse, but literally the whole of Marvel "omniverse" - which is a synonym used for Multiverse, but on a greater scaler (I think a Megaverse or another term would be more fitting). Marvel multiverse contains higher dimensions, infinite of them, which would quality far above L1C tier. It would be easily entering High 1B territory just because of that especially since the difference between some of them is infinite. Additionally, it has transcended dimensions such as the Superflow, 4th dimension, 5th dimension, and more.

Superflow: it is a space between universes and allows for multiverse to exist, but it also contains higher dimensions too.

It also contains the Macroverse, which is a reality/plane above the main reality of the MU and Overspace which is a transcendent plane above the multiverse. And then you also have lower type of dimensions/planes like Microverse and Underspace. Also, it got various levels of hells. And that's just a small part of it.
Btw Overspace, which was outside of Eternity originally, but in the new incarnation, it is probably part of him.

Then there is the "House of Ideas", which theoretically transcends every below plan and has reality-fiction relationship.

Then there are the Beyonder/s and Oblivion, which are "outside" of the Marvel Multiverse, aka Eternity.

Edit: I do believe that some of the statistics are quite exaggerated, and the justification given is not enough/is lacking. And I also believe the cosmology could use a bit of rework.
Bruh! I didn't even realize it changed to vietnamese (chrome is an asshole) if you don't remind me

But the current wiki hierarchy only uses higher dimensions when they represent uncountable higher infinite numbers or higher classes where the lower dimensions/layers are nothing more than one. fictional.
Higher-dimensional spaces still qualify for higher tiers, provided they meet a few criteria that are listed here, and which Marvel largely already qualifies for, as far as I am aware.

Low 1-A in particular is by scaling from the Superflow, which, as shown above, is the highest level of reality which transcends and encompasses the physical multiverse. No clue why that's not explained anywhere outside of Eternity's 1-A key, though.

Higher-dimensional spaces still qualify for higher tiers, provided they meet a few criteria that are listed here, and which Marvel largely already qualifies for, as far as I am aware.

Low 1-A in particular is by scaling from the Superflow, which, as shown above, is the highest level of reality which transcends and encompasses the physical multiverse. No clue why that's not explained anywhere outside of Eternity's 1-A key, though.
The scan is pretty vague. I'm not sure if it's really talking about the Higher dimension or some strange geometric reality
Also are the contents really consistent? Marvel, like DC, has gone through a multitude of different cosmologies, each of which contradict each other. I prefer to use consistent things from classic and Ai Erwing instead of any random statement
Even if we consider it really valid and Is a higher dimension, the thing in question whose reality is its shadow is infinite dimensional space (infinite directions). Not a regular compare higher and lower dimension like 4D vs 3D?
In short, your question is asking why Marvel are L1A/1A, instead of L1C, right? (Just making sure cause Google translate is a big odd at times)

If so, then it comes from a long chain of scaling. Eternity not only contains the main multiverse, but literally the whole of Marvel "omniverse" - which is a synonym used for Multiverse, but on a greater scaler (I think a Megaverse or another term would be more fitting). Marvel multiverse contains higher dimensions, infinite of them, which would quality far above L1C tier. It would be easily entering High 1B territory just because of that especially since the difference between some of them is infinite. Additionally, it has transcended dimensions such as the Superflow, 4th dimension, 5th dimension, and more.

in response to your argument (or answer?)
All those scans do not imply anything higher than L1C . at all
It's like being thrown out of context and I'm even questioning have you read the scans themselves? The first is about transfinite dimensions/universes, nothing more than L1C
The statement started by Aleph is basically meaningless because the authors completely misunderstood the concept (otherwise natural and odd numbers would be equal and not two infinite levels lol), Higher dimensions as stated described in the context of simply having other physical properties and laws, nothing implied as uncountable infinities compared to the Lower dimension. Preferably it is L1C because transfinite includes both PI and other irrational numbers (yes so uncountable infinite) and has uncountable infinite/transfinite number of dimensions/universes
Quasar's statement makes no mention of a higher dimension, only confirming the existence of transfinite
Watcher's statement is literally no higher than 2A. There are dozens of verses with MWi similar to Noein, PMMM, DBH,... and they're not even above baseline 2A if for no other reason. Even if it's above 2A baseline, it's only 2A (Ultima even told me Epislon 0 universes is simply higher part of 2A lol, but he in there, so he can fix me if I wrong)
What I'm interested in is whether Marvel's higher dimension is really uncountable infinite times larger than the Lower dimension or considers them as Fiction or at least trully transcend them in some fundamental way
Other things I don't care about

low 1c marvel universe? Finally!

Jokes aside, I honestly don't know what else to tell you lol. Eternity has countless higher infinity dimension, it also has transcendent dimensions, and superflow and cosmic entities like tlt are part of it. I posted what I had and to me? It supports what's on their profiles.

Even if we consider it really valid and Is a higher dimension, the thing in question whose reality is its shadow is infinite dimensional space (infinite directions). Not a regular compare higher and lower dimension like 4D vs 3D?
It is pretty blatantly referring to infinite-dimensional space, yeah. If it referred to a 4-dimensional reality, then "infinite directions" would be a huge misnomer, since, in that case, reality would just be a subset of some larger space that extends into one additional direction beyond the three we can perceive and move in. Given the context of the statement, interpreting it in any other way is stretching things a bit.

Also are the contents really consistent? Marvel, like DC, has gone through a multitude of different cosmologies, each of which contradict each other. I prefer to use consistent things from classic and Ai Erwing instead of any random statement
I don't see why, though. Marvel has always entertained the idea of other universes with a larger or smaller number of dimensions than our own, and even the place in which all of them are connected (The Crossroads of Infinity, in this case, which became a recurring element of the cosmology) is described a world of infinite dimensions. So, as along as nothing contradicts it, it'd be fine to use, in my eyes.

Also are the contents really consistent? Marvel, like DC, has gone through a multitude of different cosmologies, each of which contradict each other.
The cosmology is more or less the same and has stayed consistent throughout. Even after the rebirth of the multiverse. The only difference with the eight cosmos being that Eternity >> TLT and other entities. Lore has been retconed quite a few times, but the cosmology hasn't gone through any drastic changes like DC's cosmology between different authors.

Most of the cosmology building comes from Quasar, Fantastic Four, and Doctor Strange.

low 1c marvel universe? Finally!

Jokes aside, I honestly don't know what else to tell you lol. Eternity has countless higher infinity dimension, it also has transcendent dimensions, and superflow and cosmic entities like tlt are part of it. I posted what I had and to me? It supports what's on their profiles.
literally nothing claims and implies that higher dimensions are higher infinities
It is pretty blatantly referring to infinite-dimensional space, yeah. If it referred to a 4-dimensional reality, then "infinite directions" would be a huge misnomer, since, in that case, reality would just be a subset of some larger space that extends into one additional direction beyond the three we can perceive and move in. Given the context of the statement, interpreting it in any other way is stretching things a bit.

I don't see why, though. Marvel has always entertained the idea of other universes with a larger or smaller number of dimensions than our own, and even the place in which all of them are connected (The Crossroads of Infinity, in this case, which became a recurring element of the cosmology) is described a world of infinite dimensions. So, as along as nothing contradicts it, it'd be fine to use, in my eyes.
I mean infinite-dimensional transcending 3D doesn't mean 4,5,6...D auto transcend 3D as same way
The inconsistency with higher infinities = higher dimensions is even bigger when 99% describe it as just having other laws and physical properties, even Dormammu's dark dimension and dozens of other things are considered higher dimensions which clearly doesn't show blatantly infinite transcendence
Making it the same for all levels of dimensions is like a logical leap

If you think that is the case, you could create a blog and create a CRT to bring the entire verse down to Low 1-C.

In short, your question is asking why Marvel are L1A/1A, instead of L1C, right? (Just making sure cause Google translate is a bit odd at times)

If so, then it comes from a long chain of scaling. Eternity not only contains the main multiverse, but literally the whole of Marvel "omniverse" - which is a synonym used for Multiverse, but on a greater scale (I think a Megaverse or another term would be more fitting). Marvel multiverse contains higher dimensions, infinite of them, which would quality far above L1C tier. It would be easily entering High 1B territory just because of that especially since the difference between some of them is infinite. Additionally, it has transcended dimensions such as the Superflow, 4th dimension, 5th dimension, and more.

Sorry, but none of the scans you provided show infinite r>f layers with only a handful of spatiotemporal dimensions up to 5th dimension.

The Georg Cantor scan is wrong for saying that the set of naturals is greater than the set of even or odd numbers. They're both of the same cardinality of aleph-null. And transfinites just mean infinities (cardinals and ordinals) that aren't absolute infinity. Regardless, it doesn't matter, since it only talks about the number of universes aka "dimensions" and not about infinite higher spatiotemporal dimensions.

Reed traveling through that 4D space is the only legit dimensional transcendence in these scans.

Moving on. Macro/microverse relate to physical 3D form from what I see. I see no evidence of them being ontologically higher/lower forms of reality. All you need to do is to change your size to enter either of those. So they're just different universes but still not superior or inferior to the normal world.

Lastly, The House Of Ideas seems like a place where one is able to manipulate creation. This seems to be 1-C at best. Only because of the 4D space that Reed visited. Else, it would be 2-A max.

Back