• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't element immunity listed in Naruto's character profile?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Resistance

I'm just using the term immune because thats whats shown and described in-verse,

According to this own wiki : "The ability of a character to reduce the effectiveness of certain factors. Might vary up to immunity to said factor."

• Elemental resistance - Can partially or completely ignore the effects of one (or various) elements."
We have that TSB's have negation effects but none of the Six Paths Senjutsu profiles include the very high resistance that comes with being in that mode to elemental attacks. Can we have this added to Kaguya, Hagoromo, Madara Obito & Naruto? They all have Six Paths Senjutsu, ((The last three having them in certain forms).

Very high elemental resistance seeing as how they completely ignore the effects of various elements. Amaterasu and Rasenshurikens special properties didn't do jack to Obito.

How am I making things up?

Obito tanking Tobirama's explosion tags means nothing and that's a fact. The 3rd Raikage survived the Rasenshuriken with little damage so I don't see why Obito who has gained the Ten Tails surviving it with no damage means he's immune. The Amatarasu stays on the target... And? How does Obito surviving the flames mean he's or Madara are immune to All normal chakra based attacks.

You asking for Immunity and saying their immune is complete wank. I'll accept Resistance though.

@Lucy

I need to revise those then, since it would be a NLF to say that one can resist abilities far beyond the ken of what their feats have showed.

It's entirely possible that Obito healed faster than either of those things could damage him.

Even it it is a case of elemental resistance, it's resistance, nothing else. I can not and never will accept immunity since it would leave other profiles open to constant use of the No Limits Fallacy.

I've come to understand my wording of immunity meant something much higher than resistance, i'm also on board for very high resistance.

"Very high resistance" is still resistance, and the resistance only goes so far as Naruto's feats have shown.

it should specifically be element resistance then, if the kage confirmed that no elements of the basic few natures, and then even sasuke's blaze release amaterasu then not even kekkei genkai are capable of being enough. This is all easily bypassed if a character adds sage energy to their attacks which is the combination of spiritual, physical and natural energy ((spiritual and physical being chakra, then natural being energy from nature molded into one)

Reppuzan is correct. At best this is resistance, and at worst it is simply a regular durability feat.

This is a long-ass post. More so than I thought it would be.

It's better to have it as either durability or resistance. Else, that would be implying Naruto is able to tank the likes of Thor's lightning, which he won't, and can't be argued otherwise.

Back