• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is The One Above All omnipotent, but The Presence isn't?

To my understanding there are multiple multiverses in dc, the presence is merely the god of 1, multiverse in this context being infinite dimensionsal and having beyond dimensionsal spaces, but more exist.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Because The Writer intentionally stays somewhat in the back ground, and the over monitor is mostly mindless, so for all intense and applications in verse, he can be called the ultimate being
So why The Writer currently dead, if he is omnipotent? Didn't he got killed because he was too late to finish typing to save himself? Don't forget, Animal Man killed him too, and Animal Man was considered to be his adversary.

IIRC it was one of the writers avatars that got killed not the being itself.

(Since DC is still making comics the Writer is still alive)

@JohnCena
Because no one interacts with The Writer except on rare occasions. Like in the mythos, you can basically call Yog God because Azathoth is impossible to interact with and might as well be a force instead of a being
Question, how strong would Elaine Belloc be? Is she the 5th strongest character right below Presence/Great Evil Beast?

I think so, but there might be some obscure DC characters that are stronger. Of the ones I know for sure, yes
What about The Source? Where would The Source be in powerscaling?

I am pretty sure most of this stuff is explained on the pages jcn.

Back