• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you cooked with this one, excellent job!

Tiny question: How come you gave the Griever Astral Form Physiology?

Rest looks amazing, though.
I just figured all Abstracts would have an astral physiology based on this statement:
Doctor Strange also states that doing direct surgery on Eternity is to "operate on the astral plane"[11] in the same way one would say they will "operate on a patient". Both of these statements indicate that the Astral Plane stands in the outermost layer of Earth-616, likely in what would be Eternity's "skin" or body, going by Doctor Strange's comment. Because of the Astral Plane being on the very edge of Universal Eternity, who is Low 1-A in nature, this would make the Astral Plane a Low 1-Arealm, which in turn would apply to all Astral Forms in regards to their very nature/potency.

If anything, I could see maybe Universal Eternity having it since it is the very edge of his being (and one reason he currently has Aca 4 is due to him encompassing the Astral Plane which is beyond space and time), but I am not sure about other Universal abstracts.

Finished adding the profiles, so this CRT can be locked.

I also need someone to lock Griever's profile for me.

Btw, how come Griever has all powers of Eternity (sorry for not asking sooner)?
I was just referencing Infinity's profile to keep the format similar to Ultima's abstract profiles, and he had a section of hax that seemingly encompassed general abstarct physiology and were meant to apply to every abstract, so I copy-pasted that list of hax, including "all abilities of Eternity" listed on Infinity's profile.

I was just referencing Infinity's profile to keep the format similar to Ultima's abstract profiles, and he had a section of hax that seemingly encompassed general abstarct physiology and were meant to apply to every abstract, so I copy-pasted that list of hax, including "all abilities of Eternity" listed on Infinity's profile.
That makes sense.

(Sometime in the future we should make a Marvel abstract P&A page, ngl)

Finished adding the profiles, so this CRT can be locked.
Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏🙂

I also need someone to lock Griever's profile for me.
I will handle this as well, if nobody else has done so already. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back