• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Thanos only 5-A

If Kevin Feige confirmed Thanos to be the most powerful villain in the MCU, then Thanos should be stronger than Dormammu. If we go by statements, Thanos should be Low 2-C at best. Also, didn't Thor have the ability to strike lightning on his foes, and confirmed it to be lightning when he struck Hela with it. Thanos just can't be Supersonic speed. What do you guys think?

I'm rather new to this site, but at least from what I've seen so far I've gotten the impression that its feats>word of author.

Any author can say their character is the absolute strongest in their universe but I don't think it would count if they never actually showed that power.

Not to mention Dormammu wasn't really the villain of Doctor Strange as much as Kaecilias was.

Did I say he's not MCU? I said he's not in that universe. He's completely separate from the universe other than by what manner of chtulu summoning the wizards are doing.

RanaProGamer said:
ok, so what about speed, don't you think his speed should be way higher
Thor's ATTACK speed is massively hypersonic due to his lightning

His combat speed is not his attack speed any more than a normal human with a gun is not supersonic.

Back