• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is superhuman physical characteristics' requirements the way it is? Wouldn't it make the average joe's strongest attacks 9-C & superhuman?

Our animal pages are utter dogshit, a lot of them use KE to inflate an animal's strength while their actual attacks would be nowhere near a tackle in AP. The best way to handle them is to just kind of eyeball how strong they would be based on their mass + "feats" if any are recorded
I understand that. (here's refseek if you want academic results)
Talk about a hog wash (Archived)
Here's a starting place to research piggy attacks on humans
Any comment on why disease manipulation for the mosquito & rat is going to be removed?
P&A is also utter dogshit, just about any fish is missing enhanced senses because of their lateral lines
You don't need to being your complaints here, I just skimmed the surface of this thread & I'm planning on reading it. Speaking of complaints, any criticism/comment on this blog profile? I'm planning to do stuff on it like adjust the stats, remove disease manipulation, etc.

Talk about a hog wash
Any comment on why disease manipulation for the mosquito & rat is going to be removed?

You don't need to being your complaints here, I just skimmed the surface of this thread & I'm planning on reading it. Speaking of complaints, any criticism/comment on this blog profile? I'm planning to do stuff on it like adjust the stats, remove disease manipulation, etc.

Talk about a hog wash (Archived)

Fun fact, piggies are known to be able to maul &/or kill humans

After reading some of the Real world wrestlers profiles on here, I found it funny that they were labeled with 'superhuman physical characteristics' under powers and abilities. Peak human (whereas there are varying extents) yes. But 'Superhuman' is a stretch.

Powerlifters benching and deadlifting 500kg, for example, is within the bounds of superhuman.

Check out:
Ronnie Coleman - 2,300 lb leg press

--
Hysterical strength, albeit anecdotal, one ha already pointed out... people exhibit feats strength that is beyond the norm. During fight-or-flight.
--
Couple of historical accounts of extraordinary feats of strength would be Samson the nazarite.

Paul Anderson was reported to have lifted 6,270 Lbs.

Back