• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for potentially upgrading Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder is Mike tyson 9-C but he still fight in the ring with other boxers and they can block his punchs too and they not not die from his punchs and no one suffer from broken arms after blocking. Everyone who train Peekaboo sty and fight like him would be 9-C?
Believe it or not, Tyson did fight against Frank Bruno, who had an even harder punch, at 1420 ft-lbs of force or 1932.041 J.

Also in case you didn't realize, surface area and efficiency are massive keys to making a hit survivable. A 1935 J punch to the head is only going to knock around your brain and possibly give you some decent brain fractures. A similar energy yield 5.56mm NATO round to the head however, will do this to you.

It's all about surface area and deformation at this point.

LMFAO those are some bold claims. Do try getting knocked down by him then.
No Boxers who block his punchs had broken arms 100% not just me.
If it land on the spot yes it can be Knock out but he never kill anyone.
Boxers who train to fight him in the ring that lose to him.(Prove my Point)
His Punchs isnt Unblockable but he just too fast and try to find opening for the shot.
He not directly destroy your arms with 1600 joule in real life.

No Boxers who block his punchs had broken arms 100% not just me.
If it land on the spot yes it can be Knock out but he never kill anyone.
Boxers who train to fight him in the ring that lose to him.(Prove my Point)
His Punchs isnt Unblockable but he just too fast and try to find opening for the shot.
He not directly destroy your arms with 1600 joule in real life.
Okay and? What's your point? Mike could clearly hit that hard and survive the recoil of his own punch because of how human arms operate and thus it'd scale to his own durability because of Newton's Third Law, which is another reason Boxers train hard enough to not break their own hands with their own punches. I don't see the issue here. That's 9-C, end of story.

which is another reason Boxers train hard enough to not break their own hands with their own punches
Dont forget that All Boxer need Gloves even bare hands karate had a Hard Knuckle but still dont punchs like a Boxer with gloves.
Boxers alway need to safe thiere own Knuckle for thiere own career.
They are not like fiction boxer who can punch 100% anywhere they want.
In real life they can punch hard with bare knuckle but still not full power like gloves on the ring.
In street fight these boxers use speed instead. (Bleeding and Cut Damage and kill humans with low damage from Knuckle instead)

Dont forget that All Boxer need Gloves even bare hands karate had a Hard Knuckle but still dont punchs like a Boxer with gloves.
Boxers alway need to safe thiere own Knuckle for thiere own career.
They are not like fiction boxer who can punch 100% anywhere they want.
In real life they can punch hard with bare knuckle but still not full power like gloves on the ring.
In street fight these boxers use speed instead. (Bleeding and Cut Damage and kill humans with low damage from Knuckle instead)

Okay and? How does that influence a boxer being able to hit that hard and being able to withstand their own punches?

Especially when this and this exist?

Even with gloves the damage can be devastating, nobody can deny that, but the MMA skull punching is damning evidence that you can do it bare handed with just bandages on as well.

Okay and? How does that influence a boxer being able to hit that hard and being able to withstand their own punches?

Especially when this and this exist?

Even with gloves the damage can be devastating, nobody can deny that, but the MMA skull punching is damning evidence that you can do it bare handed with just bandages on as well.
All MMA fighters in Real world become street Level + now due to how they Block each other attacks with that kind of Joule right?

Ability : Limited [[Damage Reduction]] by Guard or Blocking attack.

Make sense...

All MMA fighters in Real world become street Level + now due to how they Block each other attacks with that kind of Joule right?
Street level+ starts at 7650 joules.

Ability : Limited [[Damage Reduction]] by Guard or Blocking attack.

Make sense...
Nice leap of logic there my friend.

Damage Reduction is hax. Blocking and guarding is TEXTBOOK Durability. Please read a book on energy transfer and efficiency please. Thanks.

Anyway, do we have anything left to do here or have the edits been carried out?

EDIT: Seems like the striking strength portion, running portion and durability portion still needs to be fixed.

For kicks, I'd look at Shogun Rua or Georges-St. Pierre.

Anyway, do we have anything left to do here or have the edits been carried out?

EDIT: Seems like the striking strength portion, running portion and durability portion still needs to be fixed.

For kicks, I'd look at Shogun Rua or Georges-St. Pierre.
Remember Kids! Train Peekaboo sty to be Street level in the future
Goal to 300 Joule+ Let Go! (Every kids want to be Superhuman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back