• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Kaguya listed as only having Mid-Low Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all that's assuming that she actually has lower regenerative abilities that Obito and Madara in their Jinchuuriki forms which makes no sense and second she was shown to be able to regenerate her body completely after being turned into a mass of chakra in chapter 688-689.

From what I read it sounds more like finishing the absorption of chakra than actually Regenerationn from Black Zetsu'scommentary .

Reppuzan said:
From what I read it sounds more like finishing the absorption of chakra than actually Regenerationn from Black Zetsu'scommentary .
I'm not referring to when she created the Gudodama. Naruto's Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken made her transform into a giant unstable mass of chakra but she was able to regenerate her whole physical body.

Chakra transcends life and death going by the Naruto wiki and the fact that bijuus ressurect or the Juubis physical form being from the outer path or Indra and asura or again Hagoromo time traveling after death as a chakra manifestation.Unless one gets rid of her chakra energy she'll just keep respawning.Thats why they had to resort to sealing her off

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed that, good catch.

She should have at least "Mid" Regenerationn simply by scaling off Juubidara (who casually regenerated bifurcation).

I would also argue that her Regenerationn is somewhere around the "High" tier since she, as people have already stated, regenerated her entire physical body after she lost control of the Bijuu (and we know it was Regenerationn since after she reformed her body she had regained the arm Naruto had previously severed).

Besides, the fact that she is nigh unkillable thanks to her Regenerationn would also explain why Hagoromo and Hamura were unable to kill her in the past, and why Hagoromo chose to give Naruto and Sasuke a sealing Jutsu to defeat her as opposed to something more lethal.

Well I hate to be that guy but there was the issue with how she was finished off. I personally think she was finished off fine but someone will use that sakura punch against you unless you can argue she had spent all her chakra or had the ultimate mental breakdown or something.

Or I could just argue that it was PIS... which it totally was.

Kishimoto just desperately wanted for Team 7 to finish Kaguya off as a team and completely disregarded the fact that a character like Sakura should not be able to even SCRATCH Kaguya, going by shown feats.

FinalBattleX01 said:
Or I could just argue that it was PIS... which it totally was.

Kishimoto just desperately wanted for Team 7 to finish Kaguya off as a team and completely disregarded the fact that a character like Sakura should not be able to even SCRATCH Kaguya, going by shown feats.
Agreed. I don't even know why people bring it up. Sakura was very clearly portrayed as inferior to Madara. Her being able to suddenly keep up with and defeat Kaguya is the very definition of plot induced stupidity.

Are you sure that is supposed to show her regenerating from pure chakra? I don't see a particular indicator for that, seems more like her ending her uncontrolled tailed beast transformation for me. Similar to when naruto does end his transformation after going out of control with more then 4 tails.

That's what I thought too, based on Black Zetsu's commentary, "The tailed beasts have finally settled down, and she has summoned the Godoudama!"

Yes but notice that as she reforms she has regained the arm that she had previously lost and that in the previous to last panel her body doesn't seem as if its fully formed yet, indicating that it is being made "from scratch" so to speak.

At least thats the way I see it.

edit: plus if she were simply ending her transformation, why would she and the chakra mass be separate? They should be the same entity if it were a simply transformation no?

She could have just had trouble absorbing the chakra and thus mutated into that thing now that she was hypercharged with the chakra of the beasts, causig her form to break down.

Basically, it says that after getting hit by the elementally charged Rasenshuriken, Kaguya couldn't maintain her physical form.

But I'm not sure if it means form as in shape or as in presence as a physical body.

"Physical form" clearly means her physical, flesh body (which at that point was the same as everyone else's like Naruto and Sakura's). Said body was then annihilated as the chakra burst out to form that unstable mass. She then reformed her physical body out of said chakra.

At least that's my understanding of the databook and manga.

As for UncleSpaceman, Low-Godly is pushing it badly. If she flinches at the thought of having her arm cut, then there's no way she'd have Low-Godly regen.

FinalBattleX01 said:
Pretty sure that's from the new databook. The actual image used in the databook is from chapter 688.

How is that databook called?

That aside regenerating from energy (specifically here chakra) is only High Regenerationn.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Is this legit, don't talk? Should her Regenerationn be upgraded to low-high?
I am seriously consider it being high regen, but I feel like it should be checked if the source is legit, given that it doesn't originate from the main series. (more opinions also don't hurt...)

Well technically the base evidence is there in the actual manga, the databook confirms it if nothing else imho. But sure, more opinions wouldn't hurt.

P.s. TheMightyRegulator, why do you think it should be "low-high"? Its not like any part of her physical body remained after she lost control. Shouldn't it be more along the lines of "Mid-High" or straight up "High"? Seeing as there seemingly wasn't any trace of her original body remaining.

I'm not certain on exactly what level of Regenerationn Kaguya should have, but her current level certainly seems too low for her.

If she doesn't need a physical body and can form it as she pleases as what's suggested above then from my knowledge that is low godly

^^She needs a specific energy to form her body. That's not Low-Godly. To be Low-Godly she needs to form her body from whatever energy as she pleases.

Also anyone gonna add Hagoromos time travel ?

- http://www.**********.com/naruto/670/6

- http://www.**********.com/naruto/670/9

She should definitely be higher than any low tier. I'm not sure why someone put her at that level. Even Madara and Obito had better healing feats than that. Hell, even tsunade and orochimaru has better Regenerationn than the tier she's put in. At the very least she should be High-Mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back