• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Kaguya listed as only having Mid-Low Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Also anyone gonna add Hagoromos time travel ?
- http://www.**********.com/naruto/670/6

- http://www.**********.com/naruto/670/9
Well that is shocking but I think you should make a different thread for that.

He only really sent his spirit and chakra rather than his physical form, so it's not that useful in combat.

I'm just saying. If he could interact with the real world via his time traveling method he probably would've done more to help take down Kaguya outside of giving Naruto and Sasuke boosts.

The Hagoromo time travel stuff should probably be discussed in a different thread I think.

Anyways, do we have a verdict on this regen thing? Its been a few days and over a dozen people have contributed so should we start drawing conclusions? No point dragging this on any longer...

Looking at the comments thus far it would seem that most people agree that she should be somewhere in the "High" Tier (with a couple of people advocating "Low-Godly"). So I think the current question is where exactly in the "High" Tier is she?

As I've said before I'm hovering between "Mid-High" and straight up "High". The reasons for that being:

- After she lost control of the Bijuu, her body was seemingly completely annihilated, as opposed to dismembered or something. (manga)

-She appeared to regenerate out of pure chakra, as opposed to a piece of her physical body. (manga)

-After the attack she was unable to "maintain her physical form" and her body broke down, supporting the idea of vaporization or molecular breakdown. (databook)

Thoughts?

I'm not familiar with any translators but I found a translation on the Official ******** Thread for the 4th Databook Translations which says the exact same thing. It was translated by a person named "FF-Suzaku".

"The caption says that it struck Kaguya's weak point, making it impossible for her to maintain her physical form.

Translation by FF-Suzaku"''

I guess the general consensus of the thread was Mid-High is ok, so I would say we can add that.

ehh... need me to unlock the page or something? I lost track of who has which user rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back