• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why hasn't the composite Link page been downgraded yet?

Putting the Master Sword a whole tier higher than the Gauntlets based on an extremely flawed feat (that was calculated as a joke) is the most disgusting logic I've seen on this wiki.

It doesn't make sense. A gun is a more effective weapon than a knife, but not by a matter of tons, let alone zettatons. Even if the Gauntlets are planet level (which is also bullshit, let me make clear), there's no reason to put the Master Sword at star level. The difference between planet level and star level is HUGE, no matter how high-end.

And lest we forget that the Gauntlets don't appear in the story mode. They are not canon to the story of the game. The Master Sword is not an upgrade from them. As far as the game's story is concerned, the Gauntlets don't exist.

We're still letting this wank exist? This is almost as bad as galaxy-level Papyrus.

Don't recall calculating it as a joke

I remember being bored and thinking it was another stupid feat to accompany another few odd hundreds of stupid feats I've covered, but I never called it a joke

Not quite as bad as the ******* out there that try peddling me as some sort of legitimate physicist or some shit (That's apparently a thing according to ImmortalWatchDog... which is sad), but can we not put words in my mouth :maybe

The rest of your post is subjective squabbling I have no problems with, so have fun warring amongst eachother.

Back