• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disney's Aladdin CRT: Snake Jafar Buff and Related Scaling Bits

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so I put in the numbers for Jafar's snake form: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Aladdin:_Snake_Jafar's_GPE

You've probably seen the movie and saw the scene for yourself, but for those who haven't, here you go:

Strangely, we don't have an actual profile for Aladdin himself yet, but when we decide to have one for him, what I got here is important. I'll explain how.

1. The feat gives Jafar Type 2 Large Size on account of him having an estimated length of over 100 meters (most accurately 190 meters).
2. The feat gives both Aladdin and Snake Jafar Subsonic+. Aladdin had dodged several bites and even countered one bite during his battle against Jafar.
3. The feat gives Snake Jafar Building Level. It was SO close to giving him Building Level+. This should at least give Aladdin Building Level with a sword as Aladdin had countered one of Jafar's bites and stabbed Jafar with the sword, both hits resulting in the same agonized cries as a result.

Not sure how this would affect base Jafar himself, though. The sword Aladdin himself used specifically came from one of Jafar's spells when he used his magic to mess with Aladdin and his pals (incapacitating Abu and the Magic Carpet all the while). But yeah, that's the gist of this CRT. Nothing too big.

Speaking of, Snake Jafar's weaknesses is listed as "None Notable," but the problem is Aladdin was able to use Jafar's own envy to make the sorcerer let go of him, so I don't see what the issue is.

Yes it does, it is around 1.5x
Are ya high? We only apply the ratings of the characters that scale to one another as is, with the exception for one-shots, which are given leeway specifically only in Vs debates. I would know, I've been here for about six or seven years now.

Agreed. I was planning on doing some more freed Genie scaling since I have problems with base 5-A Genie, so this will be very useful.

Looks good

Not sure how this would affect base Jafar himself, though. The sword Aladdin himself used specifically came from one of Jafar's spells when he used his magic to mess with Aladdin and his pals (incapacitating Abu and the Magic Carpet all the while). But yeah, that's the gist of this CRT. Nothing too big.
I think Jafar should be "Unknown physically, Building level with magic and transformations"

About Aladdin himself: How we will rate him without the sword?

IIRC, he had some wall level and MHS stuff in the show
Looks good

I think Jafar should be "Unknown physically, Building level with magic and transformations"

About Aladdin himself: How we will rate him without the sword?
I do think Jafar would get a physical rating from Aladdin himself seeing as how he shoved aside Aladdin whenever Aladdin tussled with him. Jafar is noted to have magic comparable to Mozenrath and a few other guys (two who can create massive storms and one who controls volcanoes), but not only would those scenes need to be recovered, but further calcs would need to be done. The volcanoes would be easy enough to get values from thanks to VEI (Volcanic Explosivity Index), but storms? Eh, I tried making Storm Calcs more accurate, but my efforts got rejected.

Back