• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does SSj4 Broly have his own page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclechairman

VS Battles
Retired
It'd look better if we simply put his statistics in Broly's main page with a note stating that his statistics in Golden Great Ape and SSj4 forms are taken from the Victory Mission manga.

I'd also vouch to add Super Saiyan 3 Broly in there, if only I could find a source for Dragon Ball Heroes apparently stating he's above Buuhan.

Unclechairman said:
It'd look better if we simply put his statistics in Broly's main page with a note stating that his statistics in Golden Great Ape and SSj4 forms are taken from the Victory Mission manga.
I'd also vouch to add Super Saiyan 3 Broly in there, if only I could find a source for Dragon Ball Heroes apparently stating he's above Buuhan.
Sure, I'll edit that now.

I don't remember SSJ3 Broly in the manga however, when did this happen?

SomebodyStupid said:
Unclechairman said:
Dragon Ball Heroes manga/video game.

Damn, DBH has so many fan ideas, doesn't it?

The Everlasting said:
Dragon Ball Heroes manga/video game.

Damn, DBH has so many fan ideas, doesn't it?
Still waiting for SSG Gogeta and Broly though

But no SSJ Raditz? What a joke.

Regardless, the pages should be collapsed into the normal Broly / Super 17 pages.

SomebodyStupid said:
Unclechairman said:
I don't think he appeared in the manga.

He appeared in the Raging Blast games, and in Heroes, where a mission quote apparently states him to be above Buuhan. Said quote also compares him to 100% Frieza, Super Perfect Cell, and Hatchiyack, but those three are fodder to Buuhan, making him the only one that matters.

Thing is, I read this on the wiki, which has an unfavorable reputation among quite a few Dragon Ball fans for being unreliable (most notably the Kanzenshuu community, but there was also a fan here who went by Soul01 who also finds it such). I'm not going to create an account on Kanzenshuu and bother Herms over one small thing, though.

Unclechairman said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Unclechairman said:
I don't think he appeared in the manga.
He appeared in the Raging Blast games, and in Heroes, where a mission quote apparently states him to be above Buuhan. Said quote also compares him to 100% Frieza, Super Perfect Cell, and Hatchiyack, but those three are fodder to Buuhan, making him the only one that matters.

Thing is, I read this on the wiki, which has an unfavorable reputation among quite a few Dragon Ball fans for being unreliable (most notably the Kanzenshuu community, but there was also a fan here who went by Soul01 who also finds it such). I'm not going to create an account on Kanzenshuu and bother Herms over one small thing, though.
I too read that, appearently he was supposed to come back as a SSJ3... but instead we had.... Bio S*** Broly

I do not agree with dragonball heroes profile or victory manga pages, if we´re going to allow them then we would have to allow all games like shin budokai and xenoverse and then the wikia would turn into a living flame.

Viturino said:
I do not agree with dragonball heroes profile or victory manga pages, if we´re going to allow them then we would have to allow all games like shin budokai and xenoverse and then the wikia would turn into a living flame.
Manga isnt a video game though and they can be treated as hypotheticals

SomebodyStupid said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
yeah we shud allow SB characters having a separate profile, i mean whats the harm?
Foreshadowing
if people get pissed then they just gotta deal with it

the game characters are at their own level of power in certain cases

BTW this may out of topic, but I'm planning on making SSJ4 Gohan, SSJ3 Vegito,Adult Gotenks and SSJ2 Bardock profiles, so what is the concensus?

Viturino said:
yeah we shud allow SB characters having a separate profile, i mean whats the harm?
I want xenoverse too then.
we would have to anyways, mira (with a new form too!) appears in dbh and db online

This also brings up the probelm of what should be added here (ie should the verse just be Dragon Ball Gt or change it to something Dragon Ball Toei Extended Universe or something)

SomebodyStupid said:
Viturino said:
I want xenoverse too then.
we would have to anyways, mira (with a new form too!) appears in dbh and db online
This also brings up the probelm of what should be added here (ie should the verse just be Dragon Ball Gt or change it to something Dragon Ball Toei Extended Universe or something)
We could always merge all dragonball in one verse franchise page and then inside of that divide them in the tiers, but i think its not our place to suggest or talk about that, its staff territory.

Viturino said:
We could always merge all dragonball in one verse franchise page and then inside of that divide them in the tiers, but i think its not our place to suggest or talk about that, its staff territory.
i feel like there should be two

Dragon Ball

-Dragon Ball Minus

-Dragon Ball

-Dragon Ball Kai

-Dragon Ball Super

-Dragon Ball Online? (Had Toriyama's overview)

Dragon ball Extended Universe

-Dragon Ball

-Dragon Ball Z

-Dragon Ball GT

-Dragon Ball Victory Missio

-Dragon Ball Movies/ OVA / Special

-Dragon Ball Xenoverse

-Dragon Ball Online

You guys can make a thread about it but I recall people being blocked for making Xenoverse pages so I wouldn't get my hopes up

Viturino said:
tbh we should refrain making more dragonball profiles without staff consent
yes, i believe higher ups should look at this thread first

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You guys can make a thread about it but I recall people being blocked for making Xenoverse pages so I wouldn't get my hopes up
The big problem with Xenoverse pages, or more precisely speaking, Demigra, since he's the center of the problem, is that his actual feats technically place him at tier 2, but he got consistently overpowered and beaten by tier 3 characters, making his power extremely difficult to discern.

In addition, Antvasima apparently does not like the fact that it seemingly mixed different continuities, creating scaling issues. This issue might come up again if we put Broly's Victory Mission stats and forms in his page, even though it could be easily resolved by putting a note stating that the stats and forms came from the Victory Mission manga/Dragon Ball Heroes for SSj3 Broly.

Viturino said:
I dont think this wikia is the place for hypotheticals.
What makes them hypotheticals? Hypotheticals are characters that don't exist, at least yet, but can be speculated about based on current information. Examples of hypotheticals are SSGSS Gogeta, Gokhan, Buurus, etc.

By contrast, SSj4 Broly and Super 17 in his forms listed above may have used to be hypotheticals, but they have since appeared in official media. Game-exclusive characters typically don't have much leads to go off of to try and measure their power, but these characters are an exception as they have showed off their power in an official manga adaptation, or in the case of SSj3 Broly, is (apparently) directly compared to another character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back