• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally, that great moment has arrived! Broly Toei 3-B :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont we use the spanish guide, for a bunch of stuff, like, a bunch of shit actually?
̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶?̶.̶.̶.̶.̶C̶h̶a̶d̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶.̶

I actually have done this calc before using the lifetime of Broly as a timeframe

It got High end 3-B if I remember correctly

So we going with whole universe or just South Galaxy?

Also are we going with the timeframe in the movie?
We can use your calculations then, I think 3-B is better but I don't mind if you do another CRT to put Broly in his prime for 3-A

Please stop insinuating I'm advocating for 2-C Broly
Not at all what I meant, I meant it was pointless because we were arguing two different things, to begin with.
Because you did not specify that you were only referring to GT and to 2-C scaling

I saw you mentioned Buu and superior forms and a flawed line of thinking and pointed out what I believed to be faulty logic
Someone mentions how Broly upscales SSJ4 Goku in a guide
I say it's full of shit and blatantly obvious given he gets his ass kicked by dudes ten billion magnitudes weaker than SSJ4 Goku, regardless of canon
I also already agreed with 3-B Broly at the start of the thread
My dude, you probably should've asked before you went on a tangent, because from where I'm sitting, anyone who's actually read the thread through, it would've been kinda obvious I was talking about the french guide statement given it mentioned SSJ4 Goku and Broly, not the fact he's 3-B, which I'm fine with.

Well either way, we agree so no point continuing.

Last edited:
It's pretty funny how Janemba is currently weaker than both Hirudegarn and Broly
I made a CRT upgrading Gogeta Toei from the movie to 3-A, where it is described that his attack is Big Bang level, you can use it if you prefer to upgrade Janemba, Janemba later deserves to be low 2-C, he would take all hell that is accepted as Universal

Didn't notice anyone mention it, so imma just leave a quick reminder that this CRT also affects DBH Broly due to his scaling involving his original. If anything else is, idk

It's definitely gonna be 3-A if 2500x is accurate and a hard value.

The calc is basically just 1/4th 3-A, divided by a few seconds.
Unless you calc a mere frame of the destruction kinda like our Toei Buu calc, in which it'd be way lower, but even then, 2500x would push it over the edge.

I'd say it's less a maybe, and more a guarantee.

It's definitely gonna be 3-A if 2500x is accurate and a hard value.

The calc is basically just 1/4th 3-A, divided by a few seconds.
Unless you calc a mere frame of the destruction kinda like our Toei Buu calc, in which it'd be way lower, but even then, 2500x would push it over the edge.

I'd say it's less a maybe, and more a guarantee.
I tried not to make it too complicated, but it looks like it's even more complicated.

I agree with using the director quote and Broly destroying the universe overtime.

Though the notion that Broly wiped out the Southern quadrant in its entirety is contradicted by the film, isn't it? Goku and the Z-Fighters needing to travel to the Southern Galaxy is a plot point in the film (King Kai even directed Goku there), and numerous stars are still shown to exist in the Southern Galaxy.

Bro, that was disproved on the front page, but thanks for agreeing with me.

I agree with using the director quote and Broly destroying the universe overtime.

Though the notion that Broly wiped out the Southern quadrant in its entirety is contradicted by the film, isn't it? Goku and the Z-Fighters needing to travel to the Southern Galaxy is a plot point in the film (King Kai even directed Goku there), and numerous stars are still shown to exist in the Southern Galaxy.

I agree the movies shows Broly destroying a galaxy within the Southern Galaxy (Section) and he’s destroying this section of the Universe at such speeds King Kai thinks the Northern Section/Area is next making this consistent with the guides and whats been shown with the countless galaxies statements
Bro, that was disproved on the front page, but thanks for agreeing with me.
She didn’t say anything wrong

Last edited:
Tbh, I'm not seeing why stray planets mean anything. It's a galaxy, there's billions of planets, a few leftover is like arguing a dude didn't blow up a building because there's some bricks leftover, and if the argument is that it's a whole quadrant, then there could be billions of galaxies as well.
No, King Kai puts that fact in the air twice (first by saying that even the North Galaxy would be destroyed), and that quote there, where the exact wording said is literally めちゃめちゃに破壊, which in literality means "completely destroyed", you can literally even hear (timestamp 10:53) the word "hakai" in that scene which is complete destruction.

Goku himself got the idea that the South Galaxy was destroyed from King Kai in the first place, and a grand shown total of two stray planets being left behind is no contradiction to all these statements for it as noted above.

Last edited:
With what maverick was saying earlier 3-B is consistent if you use that logic you’re just downgrading this back to 4-A 🤦‍♀️
You don't understand, I read his comment calmly and you'll understand, he's mentioning that Broly didn't destroy that sector and not that I'm downgrading anything lol

You don't understand, I read his comment calmly and you'll understand, he's mentioning that Broly didn't destroy that sector and not that I'm downgrading anything lol
Well he didn’t destroy the entire sector but he was gonna do it eventually at a rate where he’d destroy the northern sector as well which Is still 3-B for destroying countless galaxies

“No, King Kai puts that fact in the air twice (first by saying that even the North Galaxy would be destroyed), and that quote there, where the exact wording said is literally めちゃめちゃに破壊, which in literality means "completely destroyed", you can literally even hear (timestamp 10:53) the word "hakai" in that scene which is complete destruction.

Goku himself got the idea that the South Galaxy was destroyed from King Kai in the first place, and a grand shown total of two stray planets being left behind is no contradiction to all these statements for it as noted above.”

Yeah after Broly was finished destroying all the countless galaxies in the southern section of the universe (its filled with countless galaxies which is why goku was still able to go there even after a galaxy in that sector was destroyed) Broly was destroying millions of galaxies at a rate so fast that north Kai said at this rate he’ll destroy the North Section as well because after Broly was done destroying the southern section he’d destroy the Northern so yes it’s still Hella high into 3-B but i was just trying to explain to you everything Maverick said is correct and there’s nothing wrong with what she said (accidentally called Maverick he earlier mb)

Nós o vemos visualmente destruído, além de declarado.
Então há duas soluções
1- Trate o local como um PIS
2-Ou broly deixou alguns planetas e estrelas não destruídos. O que, mesmo se assumirmos que ele deixou uma galáxia inteira intacta, não afetaria muito os resultados.
Tbh, I'm not seeing why stray planets mean anything. It's a galaxy, there's billions of planets, a few leftover is like arguing a dude didn't blow up a building because there's some bricks leftover, and if the argument is that it's a whole quadrant, then there could be billions of galaxies as well.
No, King Kai puts that fact in the air twice (first by saying that even the North Galaxy would be destroyed), and that quote there, where the exact wording said is literally めちゃめちゃに破壊, which in literality means "completely destroyed", you can literally even hear (timestamp 10:53) the word "hakai" in that scene which is complete destruction.

Goku himself got the idea that the South Galaxy was destroyed from King Kai in the first place, and a grand shown total of two stray planets being left behind is no contradiction to all these statements for it as noted above.
Could you explain to both of you again?

“No, King Kai puts that fact in the air twice (first by saying that even the North Galaxy would be destroyed), and that quote there, where the exact wording said is literally めちゃめちゃに破壊, which in literality means "completely destroyed", you can literally even hear (timestamp 10:53) the word "hakai" in that scene which is complete destruction.

Goku himself got the idea that the South Galaxy was destroyed from King Kai in the first place, and a grand shown total of two stray planets being left behind is no contradiction to all these statements for it as noted above.”

Yeah after Broly was finished destroying all the countless galaxies in the southern section of the universe (its filled with countless galaxies which is why goku was still able to go there even after a galaxy in that sector was destroyed) Broly was destroying millions of galaxies at a rate so fast that north Kai said at this rate he’ll destroy the North Section as well because after Broly was done destroying the southern section he’d destroy the Northern so yes it’s still Hella high into 3-B but i was just trying to explain to you everything Maverick said is correct and there’s nothing wrong with what she said (accidentally called Maverick he earlier mb)
"Although the notion that Broly eliminated the south quadrant in its entirety is contradicted by the movie, isn't it?"

He's referring to Broly not destroying the entire South sector, mind you lol

Well, pedantically, it is true he didn't destroy the absolute entirety of the South Galaxy since there at least 2 planets left (I wouldn't take the stars in the background into account, stars take many many years to disappear from view even after being destroyed due to how light works), the point is that he at least destroyed countless galaxies in it regardless.

Well, pedantically, it is true he didn't destroy the absolute entirety of the South Galaxy since there at least 2 planets left (I wouldn't take the stars in the background into account, stars take many many years to disappear from view even after being destroyed due to how light works), the point is that he at least destroyed countless galaxies in it regardless.
Thank you, looks good.

"Although the notion that Broly eliminated the south quadrant in its entirety is contradicted by the movie, isn't it?"

He's referring to Broly not destroying the entire South sector, mind you lol
I agree the film gives enough context to make Broly 3-B but the Southern Galaxy still seems to be around.

So would you be opposed to me assuming the destruction of the universe over some arbitrary timeframe?

IE a week, a month,a year, Broly's entire lifespan?

The way King Kai talks about it seems like it'd take place over a relatively short period of time
Since the film treats Broly as a very imminent threat to the entire cosmos I’m fine with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back