• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do we have two Sailor Moon profiles?

Can we please delete one and stick to the other? Cause I get puzzled easily when I see both of these profiles even though they are literally the same thing except one is 2-C and the other one is Low 2-C. Other than that, I can't the tell difference and why do we need two of them for.

The Causality said:
Nope, we have already established than the anime and the manga are two different continuity and this is allowed for Non Canon profile
Why do we need a non canon profile for when there isn't any significant differences between the two in this case? Isn't there a policy not to create a doppelganger profile that is very similar?

Back