• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do the Belmonts negate Type 5 Immortality?

Apologies for the rather silly question, I'm assuming it's thanks to the Vampire Killer as its the weapon weapon they mainly use, but I can't remember an enemy that were outside the normal concepts of life and death in Castlevania. I can certainly remember think of many possible examples of all the other Immortality types. What were examples of enemies with Type 5 immortality in Castlevania?

Thanks in advance as always

Yo Tarta

You can consider Immortality and Regenerationn Negation, in Castlevania, under revisions, I'm doing a CRT about it right now, it will cover your question so I believe it will be better if we talk about this there

About the OP, nope, they didn't fight something with Type 5 Immortality beyond Death and Chaos (Which powers Dracula), I believe

Ah, I see. Can you link me to the thread once it's up?

I had forgotten about Death. It's rather complicated how death would behave regarding the Reaper itself, to be honest.

Chaos makes a lot of sense, though that would scale to Soma.

Thanks for the help, btw

Back