• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do bald people hate the moon? John White (Infamous) vs Saitama (OPM)

They're bald, they're strong, they defacted the moon, and are pretty damn op in their verse. What else... Eh, that's close enough for the connections for me.

John White vs Saitama

Battle Location - Z City

Speed Equalized, use their Multi-Continental forms

Saitama has minor knowledge of what The Beast can do

Win by KO, Death, BFR

John wins due to his Matter Absorption. With it he can absorb Saitama. Also, due to John's regen Saitama can't kill him.

Oh man the name of that alien is super hard it's before his fight with Boros against some giant blue octopus that modified gravity that was so strong it start destroying the room they were in,and he should be at least S class hero in battle. Now he also said he was creating a gravity as stronge as a black hole,but that's an obvious hyperbole.

Saitama being affected by Gravity manip is debatable, but The Beast uses it mostly to make stuff float. And like I said before, KO is an option

It's atom based regen.

Although then again I heard theories of how ONE said in an interviw AS can cut through atoms, and Boros should be supreme to that thing that the S-Classes fought.

But yeah in that case he could just do that.

To clarify, The Beast can be KOed and can give up. Maybe I should make it that way since John became tired after enough fighting of Cole but that was more at the thought of killing. On the other hand however John can teleport and influence gravity to slow down Saitama.

Just to clarify.

John via matter absorbtion, teleportation, regen and gravity manipulation. Saitama doesn't have an answer to that, and knowing his usual method of dealing with foes, his WAHN PAWNCH is most likely going to be his end. Also, John can absorb the matter around him to reform whatever he lost, and we all know what happens when a non-Conduit is exposed to Ray Sphere Radiation. The only thing that might help Saitama are his shockwave punches, but even then, it might not be enough.

I think I was clear but okay.

actually I will go with inconclusive when I think about it, since the other dude has regenartion the battle would keep up for a while so, I am not sure who wins.

John. Being able to possibly outspeed Saitama with Teleportation and his insta-kill Ray Field Blast hax. Also, Saitama probably wouldn't be able to put him down because while Boros had a healing factor too, it was only High-Mid(being blown to pieces), while John's is High(a single atom/molecule/particle) so the only way Saitama could beat him is by destroying every single one of his atoms, which is very unlikely since his only method of attack is punching.

On a note. You dont have to kill John in order to win. Like I said Koing him is fine. And the rfi blast takes time to chargeup. On phone rn so a bit slow

Also regarding matter absorption some things dont die when caught in John's absorption attack. And that also leaves him a bit vulnerable.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
On a note. You dont have to kill John in order to win. Like I said Koing him is fine. And the rfi blast takes time to chargeup. On phone rn so a bit slow

Also regarding matter absorption some things dont die when caught in John's absorption attack. And that also leaves him a bit vulnerable.
Could he not just spam teleport while he charges?

He never did that so doubtful. If so he could've teleported and nuked everyone without needing to confront Cole. Or PIS. The chargeup isnt too long anyway but it leaves him vulnerable to being interrupted.

Hmmm...

Could he use other attacks while charging like Cole with his Overload Burst?

Also, instead of teleporting like miles away, I meant more like just narrowly keeping out of Saitama's reach.

Saitama's attacks could reach... Well... Pretty damn far. And I gave him knowledge of what hes facing. I dont remember of John doing that to be honest. But maybe

I see.

And I just assumed he could since he could do his little ET impression on Cole and then **** off while he was blinking.

Im going with saitama because the only thing john can do to POTENTIALLY damage saitama is using the RSB but that takes time so saitama would more than likely knock him out or potentially killing him.if saitama doesnt do either and john is till alive then he would be badly damaged and have to regenerate so he would create a pseudo black hole while regenerating but it wouldnt do anything to saitama because hes faster faster than cole who could escape it and he already faced the octopus dude who could do a similar thing but didnt have an effect.

Back